- Text Size +
Chapter 15
The school year and summer went by so fast and before the girls knew it a year had past since the day the backstreet boys had come home from the tour. The boys were finishing up an album and were going to start touring again that up coming summer. The girls were on there second semester sophomore year in collage. Dominique and Nick were close and Dominique was really happy how there relationship was blossoming. Brian was her best guy friend other than nick. Dominique and Brian hung out when nick was busy. As for AJ and Andrea they were the horniest couple out of them all. She practically lived at AJ's. As for Kevin and Larissa they were close and almost inseparable. Dominique walked back to her apartment and grabbed the mail. "Bills, magazine ad. The mail was pretty much junk mail or bills the girls had to play except for the very last piece. It was a white envelope with her name on it. She opened it to find a message it read:
Dominique,
Listen bitch nick's mine and I will get rid of you if you don't back off.
Dominique's eyes went wide and her skin turned pale. Dominique walked around the apartment to be sure all the windows were locked as well as the front door. Suddenly the phone rang. Dominique jumped.
"Get a grip its just the phone don't worry about the letter it means nothing" She reassured herself.
"Hello" she asked her voice a little shaky.
"Hey babe are you ok you sound weird" Nick asked his voice concerned.
She hesitated on whether or not to tell him about it but decided against it. He had enough to deal with.
"IM fine just stressed is all".
"OK if your sure" he said sounding like he believed it.
"I am" she assured him.
'OK the reason IM calling is the guys and I want you, Larissa and Andrea over at my house tonight to hang out since we haven't seen much of you guys lately'. Nick explained.
"Sure I will tell the girls and we will be over around 6" Dominique replied.
"OK see you than I love you" he answered.
"I love you too," Dominique said back.
After she hung up with Nick she started calling the girls.

After her last class Andrea decided to go for a jog. It had been awhile since she had gotten the chance to get out and enjoy herself alone. As she was jogging her cell phone rang.
"Hello" She answered.
"Hey Andrea its Dominique IM calling because Nick just called and said him and the guys are meeting at his house since we haven't seen much of them and I told him OK we would be there at 6". Dominique explained.
"OK sounds good its 5 now IM going to be jogging back be there soon" She replied.
"OK IM going to call Larissa now so I will see you later bye" Dominique said hanging up.
"Bye" Andrea replied and put her phone back.
"Looks like I better get back so I can be with AJ," she thought to herself.
Andrea started thinking about the past year. She had fallen in love with him and knew he would never hurt her. Suddenly she stumbled over something.
"Ouch" she said rubbing her elbow.
She looked to see that she had tripped over someone's foot.
"Are you OK IM sorry I didn't mean to trip you" an Australian voice said. She turned and instantly recognized Heath Ledger.
"Its OK" She replied with a small smile.
"IM heath and you are"? He asked.
"IM Andrea" she answered politely.
"That’s cool I best be going here is my number call me anytime its not everyday I run into a pretty girl" He said walking away.
Andrea just blushed and smiled and stuck the number in her pants pocket and headed for home.

Larissa had taken a job at one of the finest restaurants in town. It was an Italian restaurant and she was a cook as part of her schooling. She was stirring spaghetti when she got a call from Dominique telling her were going over to Nick's to spend time with the guys. She was really excited because she hadn't seen much of Kevin lately between working on the new album and her working schedule. Suddenly a lady came into the kitchen.
"Is there a Larissa here".
"Yes IM Larissa" Larissa said walking over to the woman.
"HI IM from the culinary arts in Chicago and your teacher has informed me you are one of her best students and she gave me a sample of food that you had recently made and I believe she is right you do have a talent and I would like you to join our school" She explained.
"Wow" Larissa said.
It was one of the finest culinary arts in the country and she had always dreamed of going there.
"Just think about and get back to me by Friday".
"OK thank you so much" Larissa said as the women left.
Friday was only a week away.
"I can't wait to tell Kevin IM sure he would want me to go' She thought with a smile while finishing up her shift.