- Text Size +
Chapter 16
By six fifteen everyone had shown up at Nick's house. AJ was the first to arrive than it was Howie, Brian, Kevin and lastly the girls. They were all sitting in his living room.
"OK so what do you guys want to do," Nick asked.
"I don't know" Kevin replied with a shrug.
"IM hungry let's order a pizza" AJ suggested.
"OK" Everyone agreed.
Nick went into the kitchen and ordered the pizza.
"While we are waiting lets play a game" Nick suggested 10 minutes later.
"How about truth or dare" AJ replied.
"OK but lets make it a little different" Andrea said with a smirk.
"OK how so" Aj asked looking at his girlfriend.
"OK instead of saying truth or dare we will each write a question and put them in a hat and than one at a time some one will draw out a question and we all will go around and answer it and if you don't than you will have to do a dare" Andrea explained.
'OK sounds good to me.
Nick went into his study and brought out a pad of paper and 8 pencils. He ripped a piece of paper for everyone and they all started writing. They decided to use one of Nick's hats. After 10 minutes they put their paper with their questions in the hat and sat around on the floor of the living room in a circle. The first to draw was Larissa.
"Ok the question is what was the worst date you have ever been on"?
They all went around telling horror stories of first date and laughing. After 45 minutes that had been asked a lot of questions ranging from worst dates to best kiss. Finally the pizza arrived. Everyone grabbed a plate and brought their pizza in the living room.
'IM Going to go get drinks for everyone," Dominique said getting up.
"I will help you Brian volunteered.
"OK thanks Brian what do you all want," Dominique asked.
"I want root beer" AJ called.
"Me too" Andrea agreed.
"I want sprite," Howie said.
"And I want Pepsi" Larissa replied.
"Me too" said Kevin.
"Babe I want a Diet Coke" Nick replied in between mouthfuls of pizza.
"Nick that’s so gross" Dominique said trying to be serious without laughing at him.
Nick just gave a cheesy grin. Dominique just rolled her eyes. And Brian was like "Whatever".
"Anyway so 2 Pepsi's, 1 sprite, 2 diet cokes cause I want one too and 2 root beers and Brian can get whatever he wants". Dominique concluded.

Dominique and Brian made there way to Nick's garage to the refrigerator where he kept his soft drinks.
"So how is everything" Brian asked as she opened the fridge.
"Things are good IM just tired from working 60 hours this week and studying in my classes" She replied.
Dominique had Brian had gotten all the pop except for the sprite which both had reached out to get. Their fingers touched and they looked at each other.
"Uh we UM better get back," Brian said after a few minutes.
"Uh yea you're right" Dominique replied.
On their way back each of them were deep in thought.
"I can't believe IM feeling this way I mean she is Nick's girlfriend and she is one of my best friends so why am I looking at her differently". Brian thought.
"Why WAS Brian looking at me like that?" Dominique thought to herself.

After they joined the others they all sat for a few minutes in silence. Larissa decided to tell everyone about her offer in Chicago.
"UM guys I have some news for you" She started.
"OK honey we are all listening Kevin said smiling encouragingly.
"OK well when I was working tonight a lady from the Chicago Culinary arts school which happens to be one of the best culinary schools came in and apparently my teacher gave her a sample of one of my dishes and she liked it so she offered me a scholarship to go". Larissa finished with a grin. Kevin's encouraging smile slipped from his face.
"OH my god IM so happy" Andrea cried.
"Me too" Exclaimed Dominique all the guys were happy except for Kevin but at the moment Larissa hadn't noticed.
"So what are you going to say" Howie asked her. Howie was a big fan of cooking too if it weren't for being a backstreet boy he would have gone to Culinary school too.
"I haven't decided I have to call her by Friday with my decision.
Everyone thought she should go except for Kevin.
"You're going to turn it down right" Kevin finally said.
"I don't know I mean it’s a really good opportunity for me" She replied eyeing Kevin.
"Can I talk to you in private" Kevin asked in a flat tone.
"OK" She answered with confusion.
Kevin led her to one of the bedrooms upstairs. After Larissa closed the door she turned to Kevin.
"OK what's this all about why aren't you happy for me" She asked sounding a little frustrated.
"I forbid you to go" Kevin said simply.
"You forbid me" Larissa repeated in anger.
"You know what Kevin you don't forbid me on anything its my decision I don't know why your not happy for me because if it were you I would be happy". She answered screaming.
"I don't want you to be all the way in Chicago because that’s too far away from me," He said raising his voice.
"Damn it Kevin you are being selfish you go traveling all over the world which is worse and you do it cause you like it and its your job and I support you it’s the same thing with me so why don't you support me" Larissa yelled.
"If you really love me you won't go," He yelled.
"Are you making me choose?" She asked in a soft tone.
"Yes I AM" Kevin replied.
"I can't believe you would make me choose" "You are a selfish ass hole Kevin" She said tears streaming down her face. "I can't stay here I got to get out of here". She whispered and ran down the stairs grabbed the car keys off the counter and left.

Meanwhile the rest of the guys had gone to the door and heard everything. When Kevin came out of the bedroom after she left they were all giving him dirty looks.
"What" He asked blankly.
All of the shook there heads.
"You know what Kevin you are being a selfish bastard how would like it if she told you to quit being a backstreet boy or else you would lose her". Andrea said in anger.
"I wouldn't quit cause it's my career and I love it," He said with an exasperated sigh.
"OK than think about what you just did" Brian told his cousin.
"Its just I don't want to lose her I would miss her too much" Kevin replied softly with his eyes getting watery.
Before anyone could reply Dominique's cell phone rang. Dominique pulled it out and answered it.
"Hello" She asked.
Everyone watched her face get pale and tears streaming down her face.
"We will be right there," She said sobbing.
"Honey what's wrong" Nick asked running over to her and holding her.
"Larissa is at the hospital because she was in a car accident" Dominique said in between sobs