- Text Size +
Chapter 19
Andrea and Dominique walked into the hospital and saw Brian drinking coffee in the waiting room. "
Hey guys how are you guys doing" Brian asked giving each of them a hug.
"IM doing ok" Andrea replied with a sigh.
Brian looked over at Dominique and noticed she seemed out of it almost scared.
"So where are the rest of the guys"? Andrea asked.
"They just got here 10 minutes ago and you know Nick he was hungry again so the guys went with him to the cafeteria" Brian explained. "They should he be back in a minute".
"How is Larissa any change?" Dominique asked finally coming back to earth.
"No change yet IM afraid" Brian replied solemn.
"How is Kevin doing" Andrea asked.
"He is dealing I guess he fought with us about leaving but we finally got him to go home although I don't think he slept".
"IM going to see Larissa now" Dominique said walking towards her room.
Dominique walked into the room, which now had more light. Larissa still looked awful. Her skin was white and the bruises and cuts had appeared and were really visible. She noticed Kevin sleeping. He had his head lying down on the bed with his hand in Larissa's. Dominique walked up to Larissa and started talking to her.
'Hey girl we are all praying for you so you come back to us ok you have your whole life ahead of you". Dominique said.
She took a deep breath when she felt her self ready to fall apart and that was the last thing she wanted Larissa to hear. Dominique continued.
"IN your future I see you graduating at the top of your class at that school in Chicago and than you will own your own catering company. You will marry Kevin and have lots of kids and live happily ever after". Dominique explained.
Dominique sighed and started walking to the door and on her way out she noticed Larissa; s heart rate was up which Dominique knew was a sign that she had heard her. AS she was walking out she heard
"Did you really mean all that".
She turned and faced Kevin who's head been up.
"Yeah I did" She answered and turned and left the hospital room.
Dominique went back into the waiting room. Andrea was sitting in a chair reading a magazine.
"How is she" Andrea asked softly.
"She looks the same as yesterday but IM positive she can hear you" Dominique answered.
"OK IM going to go in and see her" She answered walking to her room.
Dominique sat down and sighed.
"OK Dominique what is wrong and don't tell me its just Larissa cause I can tell by your face its more than that". Brian said sitting down next to her.
"I don't know what your talking about" She lied.
"Come on Dominique talk to me we are best buds" Brian urged.
Dominique just sighed. "OK I will tell you but no one knows so keep it between us none of the girls know or even Nick but I am trusting you not to say anything". She pleaded.
"Depends on what it is" He replied.
"OK the few days I have received a couple of threatening letters" She started.
"Do you have the letters with you" Brian asked. Dominique pulled the two letters out of her pocket of her overalls. Brian read them and anger set in to his usually gentle features.
"Dominique you have to tell Andrea and Nick about this so we can hire you a bodyguard. Brian said.
"No don't IM trusting you not to say anything please Brian" Dominique pleaded with a panicked look.
"OK here is the deal I won't say anything for now but IF one more thing like this shows up I want you to come to me and IM going to tell them deal" Brian bargained.
"Deal" Dominique replied. "Thanks".
"Your welcome but remember the deal" He warned.
"I know" Dominique said.

Meanwhile Andrea walked into Larissa's room. She saw Kevin gazing at her lifeless form. The sound of the door made Kevin turn around.
"Hey" he whispered.
"Hey Kevin how are you" Andrea asked.
"IM hanging in there" he answered half heartily.
"Kevin you look like shit you go and get something to eat in the cafeteria" Andrea suggested.
"NO I want to be here when she wakes up" He replied stubbornly.
"Listen up Kevin Larissa wouldn't want you doing this to yourself and I want you to eat so go to the cafeteria and get something to eat it will only be like 5 minutes" Andrea demanded.
"Ok IM going but I will be back in 5 minutes" He replied with a defeated sigh.
"Good" Andrea answered.
She watched Kevin walk out the door and than sat down to talk with her.
"Hey you we are all waiting for you to wake up cause we miss you like crazy and I know you can hear me" Andrea said. "Its not the same with out you so open your eyes or I will get the baseball bat" She joked trying to smile.
Andrea felt herself losing her composure.
"I will be back to visit later so hang in there," She said softly.
She met Kevin at the door. "Thanks Kevin" she told him with a small smile. "
IM not doing anything but thanks" He replied and walked back into her room.
Andrea slide against the wall and started to cry. After a few minutes she felt a strong hand on her shoulder and looked up to see AJ sitting next to her.
"Come here baby" He whispered kissing her cheek and holding her letting her cry against his chest.

Once Kevin was back in Larrisa's room from the cafeteria after getting a cup of coffee and some fruit. He sighed and took his place in his usual chair.
"Hey honey IM back just left for a minute to get something to eat. I bet your hungry when you wake up we can have a picnic full of your favorite foods". He explained.
Suddenly a loud beep erupted the room. He saw her heart monitor was flat lining. Kevin panicked.
"OH god no" he screamed.