- Text Size +
Chapter 2
"I can't believe you would think of doing this to get front row seats to the concert" Dominique said to Andrea a month later.
Her, Andrea and Larissa were camping out at the front of the ticket booth 1-day early from when they were to go on sale.
"What is wrong we are going to see the Backstreet Boys sitting front row center and if it means camping out at the front of the ticket booth than I am going to do it" Andrea said. "Don't tell me you don't want this".
"Its not that we don't want to see them its just we are bored and don't know what to do all day and all night" Larissa explained.
"See I thought of that and I came up with a very good activity that will go perfectly with the tickets were about to get" Andrea said with a sly smile.
" Oh god this can't be good" Larissa said wryly.
"Don't worry its not that bad it will be a fun activity for all three of us girls to do while we bond". Andrea replied.
"OK so what is it" Dominique asked.
Andrea pulled out an old navy bag and pulled out three blank white tank tops and than pulled out some coloring utensils that you can use on clothes.
"See these tank tops are what we are going to wear to the concert and we are going to put a message to are favorite guys and with the seats we have they are sure to see them" Andrea explained her face lighting up.
"That’s an awesome idea" Larissa exclaimed.
"Yea it is good thinking" Dominique said smiling.
"I know" Andrea replied smirking.
The girls began working on there shirts and talking about the up coming concert and about what they wanted to do to their men. By nighttime they had finished their shirts and were extremely exhausted but very excited to get the tickets the next morning.

"OK guys great practice see you all tomorrow at noon" Fatima said after another grueling day of rehearsal.
The boys were exhausted. Between all the hard dance recitals and getting ready for the U.S tour they were beat.
Nick sighed and looked out the window. He was still depressed about his break up with Willa. He had thought he was in love with her but found out that she had been using him for his money and fame and that she had been cheating on him every chance she got. All he really wanted was a girl that he could love that loved him back as Nick Carter the 22-year-old from Tampa not Nick the Backstreet Boy.
"That Bitch" he muttered.
"Who is a bitch?" Brian asked coming up to Nick.
" No one" Nick replied.
"I am not that stupid I know it's not no one," Brian said. "If it makes you feel any better we all hated her from the beginning but you were too much "in love" to see it and now your hurting".
"Spare me the lecture Bri" Nick said getting angry. "I know I should of listen to you and IM slowly getting over her so back off".
"Look Frack things will get easier and there is someone out there for you as well as someone out there for all of us but for right now just concentrate on the upcoming tour" Brian advised.
"Thanks Frick your right I will try" Nick said.
"OK good now lets go eat" Brian replied.
"You read my mind" Nick answered with a grin. "Lets go".