- Text Size +
Chapter 21
During the next three weeks Larissa was getting better and at the end of the three weeks was able to go home and was almost one hundred percent better. Kevin and Larissa made up but unfortunately she wasn't able to attend the culinary arts school in Chicago. She hoped to apply the next year, which Kevin surprisingly was supporting. Andrea and AJ were as close as ever. She practically lived at his house. Dominique hadn't received any threats since that day and was sure that it was over. She couldn't have been more wrong. Dominique had gone for a morning jog a few days after Larissa was released from the hospital. She arrived back at the apartment to find it deserted. She knew it would be since Andrea was over at AJ's again and Larissa was catching up with her classes so she was at the Library studying. The phone rang and Dominique went to answer it.
"Hello" first there was silence than an eerie raspy voice finally spoke.
" I warned you bitch to stay away from Nick but no you couldn't do that".
"Who is this' Dominique yelled into the phone.
"You will soon find out because your time is up IM going to get you" the voice rasped than hung up. Dominique listened to the dial tone. Dominique was frozen. She had never been more scared in her life. She did the only thing she could think of and picked the phone up again and dialed.
"Hello" The cheerful voice asked.
"Brian its Dominique its happening again" She replied her voice quivering.
"OK honey calm down what are you talking about" He asked concerned.
"Well I just got home from jogging and than the phone rang and it was the same person that sent me those threatening letters a few weeks ago" Dominique explained.
"OK sweetie IM coming over and we will call the rest of them and let them know what's going on so we all can figure out what to do sit tight" Brian advised.
"OK thanks Brian"
"No problem" He answered hanging up.

AJ and Andrea were over at AJ's hanging out cuddled by the TV watching a movie. Suddenly in the middle of the movie the phone rang.
"I will get it" AJ said getting up and answering the phone. "Hello".
"HI AJ" a woman's voice replied on the other end. AJ thought the voice sounded oddly familiar but just couldn't place it. He looked over at Andrea to see her totally engrossed in the movie.
" Who is this" AJ demanded.
"Come on sugar its me Sara" She purred.
AJ hadn't heard from Sara since the day he kicked her out after finding out she cheated on him and hadn't thought of her since he met the love of his life Andrea. AJ took the cordless phone into the kitchen.
"What the hell do you want" He hissed.
"I want you back I miss you" She replied.
"Well I am still mad at you Sara for what you did to me and anyway IM happy with my girlfriend so leave me alone "
He hung up before she could answer. AJ walked back into the living room.
"Who was that" Andrea asked without looking up from the movie.
"Just a person trying to sell me something" AJ lied.
"OH ok" She replied snuggling against him.
After the movie was over AJ and Andrea were going upstairs to his room "To play" when the phone rang.
"Don't answer it" Andrea whispered taking off AJ'S shirt.
"I have to it could be important" He explained. Andrea just sighed and pouted on his bed.
"Hello" AJ asked irritated.
"Hey bone its Frick me and all the guys plus Andrea and Larissa are meeting at the girls apartment we have a situation that concerns Dominique" He explained.
"Can't it wait" AJ whined.
"NO it can't its an emergency both of you get here as soon as possible" Brian urged.
AJ frowned. "OK we will be right over" He replied.
"GOOD BYE" Brian said.
AJ hung up the phone and looked worried.
"Hey what's wrong?" Andrea asked.
AJ repeated everything Brian told him.
"Come on lets go IM really worried" Andrea replied running out of the house into her car.