- Text Size +
Chapter 23
The guys showed up at the apartment a little past 7. The ride there had been quiet each one in there own thoughts. They knocked on the door than after a few seconds the door opened to reveal a revealing Andrea. She was wearing a leopard print tube top with black leather skintight pants. She had glitter over her body and her hair pulled up. AJ was gaping.
"Come in boys" Andrea said with a smile ushering them in.
The boys walked in and saw Dominique and Larissa dressed almost identical to Andrea the only difference being there tube tops. Dominique was a sparkly blue while Larissa's was a sparkly pink. Nick and Kevin were just starring and Brian and Howie just smiled.
"Ready to go" Andrea asked.
It took a full minute before Kevin said,
"UM yeah lets go".
The 8 of them made there way to the car and went to the club. The girl's outfits weren't the only surprise they had in store for them. When they got to the club they all went to dance. After an hour they all decided to take a rest except for Dominique and Brian and Howie and some chick he had found that night. Andrea had started to notice the way they were around each other. He was whispering something funny and Dominique started to laugh. She could tell that Dominique and him were close but should could also tell Brian had a thing for her, She had been thinking that for awhile now and everyone else were totally oblivious to the way he acted around her. After the song was over they were all back at the table they had claimed when they first arrived. After everyone had ordered drinks Kevin stood up.
"I have something I want to ask Larissa" He started looking at her.
"OK" she replied with a smile turning her full attention to him.
"OK the last few weeks I have been thinking and When I almost lost you in that car crash it made me think what I would do if you weren't in my life and I can't see it worth living so I want to know if you would move in with me". He asked.
Larissa was speech less.
"I don't know what to say" she replied finally after a minute.
"Say yes" Kevin urged.
Larissa thought about it. "I love Kevin and I think IM ready for this" She thought to herself.
She saw all the faces looking at her expectantly. She smiled. "Of course Kevin I would love to move in with you" She finally answered.
Kevin grinned and picked her up and swung her around. She just giggled. Kevin put her down. Everyone hugged Larissa and Kevin and said congrats.
"You know if you hurt her at all Kevin remember I have a baseball bat and I will be over there so quick you won't see it coming got it" Andrea explained with a smirk.
"Yes I got it" Kevin replied with a nervous laugh. He knew what she was capable of from AJ who had told him stories. Dominique looked at her watch and whispered to the girls. They just nodded and made there way over towards the DJ. The guys looked at each other confused. Soon they heard the DJ stop the music.
"Hey everyone we have a few girls here who would like to sing a song to their boyfriends so here is Dominique Andrea and Larissa singing "I think IM in love with you" By Jessica Simpson. The crowd on the dance floor cleared out. The guys were surprised but watched them as Andrea sang the lead and Dominique and Larissa were back up singer's ands dancers. The guys watched in awe as they did there routine. After a few minutes the girls put their plan into action by going towards their boyfriends and sitting in their laps and were all over them. Howie and Brian were in hysterics laughing so hard by watching Kevin, Nick and AJ get turned on. Brian felt knots in his stomach but quickly tried to shrug it off.
"This is wrong" he screamed to himself.
After the girls finished there song they got off there mans laps and bowed as the applause of everyone in the crowd was heard. After they sat back down and the music started up again the girls faced the guys.
"So how was it" Dominique asked them.
"Well I would have to say you guys were awesome" Brian replied. E
veryone at the table agreed. The girls noticed their boyfriends sweating.
"Sorry boys you're going to have to wait till later" Andrea said with a laugh.
Kevin, AJ and Nick were not amused.
"How could you do this to me Andrea you get me all hard and turned on and tease me and than you say later I want you right now" AJ whined.
Nick nodded. "I want you know Dominique so lets go" He whined.
"Nope IM not ready yet" she replied amused.
"I have to say that Andrea and Larissa you guys have amazing voices and Dominique where did you learn to dance like that your awesome" Howie said.
"I have always liked to dance" She replied with a shrug.
"You three have talent somewhere in the entertaining business". Brian observed.
"Thanks Brian" They all said in unison.
"Lets go dance" AJ said getting up and grabbing Andrea's hand.
They all went back to the dance floor.