- Text Size +
Chapter 24
After dancing for another hour AJ and Andrea decided to sit down and take a break.
"IM going to go get us a drink ok baby" AJ whispered into her ear.
That made Andrea shredder.
"OK sweetheart" She replied with a smile.
AJ always made her go weak in the knees.
"OK what do you want?" He asked.
"UM I will just have a coke with rum" She answered.
"OK sweets I'll be back" He said walking towards the bar.
He sat down on the stool and waited for the bartender to finish up with someone. A few minutes later a guy came up.
"May I help you sir," He asked politely.
"Yes I would like a coke with rum and a bud light beer" AJ answered.
While he was waiting for their drinks AJ thought about everything that had happened in the past year.
"Maybe Kevin had the right idea about the moving in thing" AJ thought to himself.
He thought about what it would be like to see Andrea wake up every morning. Frankly he liked that idea. After he got the drinks he turned around and there standing there was Sara.
"Hey there sexy" She slurred.
"Damn it" AJ muttered.
He knew what she was like when she was drunk.
"Are you here with anyone" He asked hoping she was.
"NO IM all alone lets go back to my house" She replied giggling and swaying towards AJ.
"Shit" He muttered.
He didn't want to deal with her but he also didn't want her to get home alone.
"What the hell do I do now" He asked himself.

Back at the table everyone was exhausted from all that dancing.
"IM so exhausted" Larissa said with a sigh.
"I bet you are you still are trying to get back to being 100% and your not there yet I don't want you pushing it" Kevin advised.
"Kevin its sweet that you care but IM fine IM just tired" She explained rolling her eyes at him.
"OK lets go home" Kevin said starting to get up.
"OK lets go bye guys" Larrisa replied.
"Bye they all answered in unison.
"Tell AJ I said bye" Larissa said to Andrea.
"Will do have fun at your new house" Andrea said with a wink.
"Thanks see you tomorrow" She answered as her and Kevin walked out.
"You know IM going to get going too anyone else want to join me" Howie asked getting ready to leave.
"Count me in" Brian replied yawning. "Bye guys see you later," Brian said.
"Bye Frick" Nick answered.
"Tell bone I will call him later" Brian explained.
"Will do" Andrea said.
"Cool"
Howie and Brian left the club leaving only Andrea, Dominique, and Nick at the table.
"IM going to see what's keeping AJ" Andrea finally said getting up.
"OK" Dominique replied.
Andrea slowly made her way through the crowd. It didn't help to be short. She walked right into a hard body.
"Ouch" She muttered.
She looked up and saw a familiar friendly face.
"Hey Heath what are you doing here" Andrea asked.
"Nothing much just enjoying the music IM surprised to see you here". He responded.
"OH and why is that" She asked suspiciously.
"Nothing against you. It’s you don't look like the type" He explained with a smile.
"OH well I guess you were wrong" She answered. "IM going to go find my boyfriend see you later" and with that made her way through the crowd once again.
"Where is he" She wondered to herself.
Finally she made it to the bar and spotted him.
"Uh ha found him". She muttered.
Than she noticed he wasn't alone. She saw a girl hanging all over him. Tears started to blur her vision.
"I can't believe he did this to me he promised". By that time AJ had seen her.
"Andrea wait it’s not what it looks like" He yelled.
Andrea spun on her heal and left the club. Heath had seen the whole thing and ran out after her.

Nick and Dominique were cuddling at the table laughing.
"I want you so bad" Nick whispered into her ear.
"Me too" she whispered seductively.
"Than lets go home and have fun" Nick suggested.
"You are such a pervert but ok let me run to the restroom and than we can go" Dominique replied.
'Ok hurry back" He called.
Nobody knew what was to happen next. Dominique made her way into the bathroom and washed her face and checked her hair and make up. The door swung open and she heard it lock. Dominique turned around and was knocked out cold and dragged away.

After 15 minutes Nick started to get anxious.
'Where is she" He wondered to himself.
He decided to check the bathrooms out. He had a gut feeling something wasn't right. He walked up to the women's restroom and took a peak.
"Dominique you in here" He called.
He got no answer, He turned towards the mirror and gasped. IN red paint was the message I have your Girlfriend and I’m going to make her pay.
Nick fell to his knees. "NOOO".