- Text Size +
Chapter 3
All the guys had gone out for pizza. AJ was exhausted and on his way home. He wasn't looking forward to it. Nick was still moping over Willa, which the guys were tired of. That never understood what he saw in her. AJ thought she was a snotty little hoe. Of course Nicks love life wasn't the only one that sucked. AJ and his longtime girlfriend were having problems. All they ever did was fight and AJ was sick of it. It all had started a couple of months before. That was when Sara had started acting funky. She was always picking fights. He was at the end of his ropes. He was debating on whether or not to end it. It was hard because they lived together. AJ pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. He walked into the house. It was dark in the living room but he had seen Sara's car out in the garage so he knew she was home. He made his way up to their bedroom yawning. He opened the door and found Sara making out with some guy on their bed.
"What in the hell is going on in here" AJ demanded.
Sara looked up and turned a rosy red color.
"UH HI sweetheart um how was your day". She asked nervously.
AJ couldn't believe the nerve of her.
"Answer the damn question". He seethed through clenched teeth.
"Look AJ I was going to tell you tonight that this relationship isn't working out and that IM in love with someone else" She replied stepping closer to the guy.
AJ couldn't believe this. He had spent two years of his life with her.
"How long has this affair been going on" He asked angrily.
"A couple of months" She explained.
"A couple of months" AJ yelled." I give my heart to you and this is how IM repaid".
He was so angry he couldn't even see straight.
"Well if you were home more and paid me attention this would never have happened I have my needs AJ and you aren't there to fulfil". She said yelling back.
" Don't even give me that bull shit Sara its not my fault you cheated on me and I have a job to do and you knew that going into this relationship and now I understand why you have been acting weird these last few months. Well you can bet on this being over and get the fuck out of my house I never want to see you again". He screamed.
He could tell by looking at Sara that she had no remorse.
"Fine I will I was going to leave you anyway'. She replied. "Come on Jim lets go"
and with that she left leaving AJ all alone. AJ just sighed and went to sleep trying to forget about Sara.

The next morning the girls woke up at 6:30. The tickets were to go on sale at 7. They were the first people in line. Dominique looked at the shirts they had made. Andrea's said "AJ will you be my first". Dominique thought it was funny how Andrea could just be blunt on what she wanted. Dominique's shirt said, "I want a hickey from Nicky". She wanted to sound poetic and had remembered one of her favorite movies, which was grease. Larissa's shirt said "I want to ride you train" She had the most trouble coming up her line.
"The boys are sure to see these" Dominique said grinning.
"Of course with the front row seats and the catchy logos we are sure to be spotted" Andrea replied.
AT 7 when the ticket booth opened they bought there tickets and went straight home to shower. They couldn't wait for the concert in 3 weeks. Little did they know the concert was about to change their lives.