- Text Size +
Chapter 4
The night of the concert finally came. The girls were getting ready to go.
"IM so excited" Larissa said with a smile.
"I know we are so going to get some attention with these shirts" Andrea replied with a smirk.
The girls were wearing their t-shirts with blue jean flares. They all decided to put some make up on and pulled their hairs up in a ponytail. When they arrived at the concert all three girls were heading towards their seats.
"I have to go to the bathroom," Larissa said.
"OK we will be in are seats" Dominique said.
"Alright be in a few minutes". Larissa said.
She walked around the arena for 10 minutes before she finally found it. After she was finished she started walking back the way she came.
"Um OK where am I going" Larissa wondered.
She walked around in a circle.
"Shit IM lost"
She wasn't looking where she was going so she ran into a hard body.
"Ouch" she yelled.
"Oh IM sorry I wasn't watching where I was going are you ok" A young man asked her.
She looked up to see his face and immediately turned a deep crimson red.
"IM um fine" She stuttered.
She was looking into a familiar pair of deep green eyes.
"IM Kevin but you probably already knew that" he laughed.
"Yes I do that’s why IM here" she replied. "Good one Larissa" she scolded herself.
"So what's your name" He asked with a smile.
"Larissa" she answered.
"That’s a pretty name just like you" Kevin replied.
Larissa just blushed. "You look hot too".
"Listen I would love to stay and talk more with you but duty calls I will be sure to spot you with that shirt on stage" Kevin said.
Larissa blushed some more. "Yea ok bye Kevin.
"Bye Larissa" and with that he walked towards backstage.
She just smiled and walked towards the seats.

Backstage the boys were getting ready to start the show. Nick was feeling a little bit better about the whole Willa business. Each day he got over her more and more. He looked over at AJ. Ever since he had told the guys what happened with Sara he had been depressed. AJ was trying to keep it together but they all knew he was still trying to get over her and they also knew that deep down he did miss her. He was the same old AJ when the guys would mess around but any other time he was very quiet.
Kevin walked into the dressing room with a smile on his face.
"Hey Train what's with the goofy grin" Nick asked.
"Nothing can't a guy smile," He asked not lessening the smile.
"It's about a girl isn't it" Brian teased.
Kevin just smiled wider.
"It is isn't it" AJ piped up.
"YEA so what if it is" Kevin challenged.
"OK cuz who is she" Brian, asked.
So Kevin told them about his encounter with Larissa.
"Wow that’s a way to get a girls heart" Nick joked.
"Shut up Nick". All 4 guys said in unison.
"Jeesh tough crowd" Nick muttered.
"Let's get ready for the show," Howie said changing the subject.

Larissa finally showed at their seats.
"So where in the hell where you" Andrea asked.
'I got lost and bumped into Kevin" Larissa replied with a smile.
"You bumped into Kevin" Andrea exclaimed.
"Girl I want details" Dominique gushed.
So she told them about her little run in and after she finished both girl's mouths were hanging open.
"Wow looks like your dream is coming true and it sounds like he likes you" Andrea finally said.
"No he doesn't" Larissa answered.
"Andrea's right it sounds like he likes you and I wouldn't be surprised if he got our number by the end of the night" Dominique explained.
"OH Ok" Larissa said sarcastically.
Before anyone could disagree the lights dimmed.
"Its time for the show guys" Andrea exclaimed.
The girls all looked up at the stage to watch their favorite band.

The boys got on stage and started singing 'Get another boyfriend". Nick looked down at the crowd of people. He was excited to be performing in front of tons of people again. As he was singing his solo part he noticed a girl with the prettiest green eyes he had ever seen. He also noticed her shirt. Nick almost stopped singing and about tripped over his feet.
"Damn that girl is so pretty". He thought.
She was starring at him with a sweet smile.
AJ was singing and plastering a smile on his face. He was not in the mood to sing but its what he had to do. He was pretty good at fooling people. He had acted like the whole Sara disaster didn't bug him at all but it did and he knew the guys knew him to well to be fooled. As he was singing the chorus he noticed a girl with a shirt that had his name on it. He thought the logo was cute. The girl had blonde hair and hazel eyes.
"Damn that girl is fine".
He had a gut feeling that there was something else that attracted him to her but couldn't figure it out.
All the guys during "I will never break you heart" were to each pick one girl to give a backstage pass and a single red rose to. As they were singing Nick knew instantly that he wanted to give his to the girl that he had liked when the concert started. He wanted to get to know her better.
Meanwhile AJ had decided on the girl that he felt he had a connection to. He wasn't about to let her go.
Kevin during the concert had found Larissa and wanted to give his stuff to her.
Brian and Howie had just randomly selected their girls. Kevin, AJ, and Nick couldn't wait to see their mystery ladies after the concert.
During the song “I’ll Never Break Your Heart” all three girls were having the time of their lives. Dominique watched as Nick sang his heart out.
"Damn that boy is fine," she thought to herself.
Suddenly Nick came over to her and gave her a red rose with a backstage pass. Dominique about passed out.
When Kevin gave Larissa the red rose and backstage pass she smiled and giggled.
Meanwhile Andrea was starring at AJ with the biggest smile she had ever smiled in her life. Next thing she knew AJ came up to her and gave her the same red rose and backstage pass that her other two best friends had received. Her eyes were wide. And when AJ winked at her she had to use all her strength to keep her from raping the man on stage. After the concert was over all three girls were screaming and hugging each other.
" OK guys lets go meet our men" Andrea said 10 minutes later after they had finally calmed down and composed themselves.