- Text Size +
Chapter Five
The three girls made their way back stage where it was crowded. They were so excited but didn't want to another screaming fan that would annoy the boys so they composed themselves and walked into the line. They showed the bodyguards their passes and went to the guy's lounging room. They walked in and were greeted by the 5 guys.
"Hey girls come on in and make your selves at home" Brian greeted.
"OK thanks" Andrea said.
They first got the autographs and were sitting around talking. They all ended up talking in their own little conversations.
"So its nice to see you again" Kevin said to Larissa.
They were both sitting on the couch.
"Good to see you again too and thanks for picking me to come hang with you" Larissa replied shyly.
"You know IM glad I bumped into you cause I want to get to know you better that’s why I picked you to come back stage". Kevin explained.
"AWW Kevin that’s so sweet".
Kevin just blushed. "IM wondering can I have your number so I can call you sometime and we can get together" He asked.
"Sure" Larissa answered.
So Larissa gave Kevin her number and they continued to talk.

Meanwhile Nick and Dominique were playing Mario Kart on Nicks Nintendo 64.
"IM beating you haha" Dominique said rubbing it in.
"You are so immature" Nick said grinning.
"OH you should talk" you’re the one who is being a sore loser" Dominique shot back.
Nick just stuck his tongue out. Dominique rolled her eyes but grinned.
"Damn that boy is hot when he acts like a kid," she thought to herself.
"You know the reason I picked you to come backstage is because when I looked out into the crowd I noticed your eyes and I have this feeling that we are going to be close friends" Nick said with a genuine Nick Carter 100-watt smile. Dominique thought she was going to melt.
"Nick your really sweet" she answered.
Nick blushed. "I try". "IM wondering can I have your number so I can call you" he asked nervously.
"Yes you can" Dominique said.
She gave Nick her number and they continued playing video games and messing around like old friends.

Andrea and AJ were playing poker at the oak table at the back of the room.
"Get ready to lose $200.00 dollars cause I have a full house" AJ said smiling gathering the money in his arms.
"Not so fast Mclean that’s some good cards but IM sorry that’s just not good enough". Andrea said smirking.
She showed him her cards with a grin. "A royal flush eatim and weep" and with that started stuffing her pockets with cash.
"I win I win I win" Andrea exclaimed jumping up and down.
She knew she was acting like a little kid but she didn’t care. Just meeting AJ had given her all the extra energy plus she wanted to fuck him left and right at that moment so she had to do something to control her hormones.
AJ just smiled. 'You know I think you and me could become good friends because we are alike so can I have your number" He asked.
Andrea just smiled and said sure and gave out the number.
After an hour the guy's manager said they had to get going. The girls didn't want to leave but were looking forward to there calls. They had gotten to know Howie and Brian near the end when they were all talking in a big group. In the car the girls were all gossiping about there night.
"I can't believe we met them," Larissa said with a content sigh.
"I know me neither" Dominique replied with a dreamy smile.
"So I saw you and Kevin "talking" what did you talk about" Andrea asked with a smug smile.
"We just talked about different things and than he asked for our number so I gave it to him and he is supposed to call tomorrow night.
"OOOH seems like both of you are going to get hooked up," Andrea said with a smirk.
"No we are not he just likes me as a friend" Lariisa replied.
"YOU know IM always right and I have a hunch that you both are going to hook up with your guys so if I say IM right than IM right.
"You're right about Larissa but not about me". Dominique said.
"You and Nick were flirting like no tomorrow so don't give me that he likes me as a friend bull shit". Andrea said getting frustrated.
"Nick just broke up with WILLA he is still hurting from what that Bitch did to him I don't think he is ready to move on". Dominique explained.
"He will date you in time just watch". Andrea said.
"Well what about you I could tell AJ likes you I know you two will get together". Dominique said matter of factly.
" Ok first off he doesn't like me like that and secondly he just got his heart broken by silicon Sara so he isn't ready to date and the third and also the most important one I DON'T DATE"! Andrea replied getting frustrated.
The girls just looked out the window in their own worlds of that night. Dominique and Andrea knew that AJ was the one to change her mind because they were meant to be. Andrea was having thoughts about AJ and what it would be like to date him.
"Would I ever date AJ if he asked" Andrea wondered.

The guys were all in Brian's hotel room doing the guy-bonding thing.
"So Kevin you looked cozy with Larissa" Brian teased.
"So I like her and IM going to at least be good friends so leave me alone Brian" Kevin said frustrated. "Besides it looks like our little Nicky found a new "Friend" today," Kevin said grinning.
"What Dominique and I are friends I just met her today train" Nick said.
"Oh come on Frack admit it you like her as more than a friend" Brian replied.
Nick couldn't look him in the eye and the redness that was creeping across his cheeks gave it away and he knew the guys saw it.
Nick sighed. "Ok you got me yes I like her as more happy now".
"Yes" Brian, howie and Kevin, said in unison. That’s when the guys noticed AJ looking into space with a goofy grin.
"You who AJ you with us" Kevin asked him waving his hand in his face.
Finally Aj came back to life. "Uh what did you guys say," he asked completely clueless.
That just made all the guys bust up laughing.
"Someone's in love" Nick teased.
"SO IM not the only one so are you and Kevin" he whined.
"We were talking about the girls while you were in lala land and quit whining that’s what Nick does you should know better" Kevin said sternly.
"Hey" Nick whined.
"SEE what did I say" Kevin said amused. With that Nick hit Kevin with a pillow which just started a pillow fight with all 5 of them.