- Text Size +
Chapter 6
The next day Dominique got home from her last class of the day to see that her friends weren't home yet.
"Well let's see what we have in the fridge," she thought after dropping her school stuff in her bedroom.
All they had was leftover pizza and a half a jug of milk.
"Looks like we have to go to the store again" she muttered.
Just than the phone rang.
"Hello"
"Uh Hi is Dominique their". A male's voice asked.
"Yea this is her who is this"? She asked with curiosity.
"This is Nick," he said with hesitation.
"OH hey Nick" Dominique replied with a grin creeping up on her face. "How are you"?
"Im fine how bout you"?
"IM ok I was wondering how would you like to have dinner with me tonight". He asked.
Dominique could tell he was nervous as hell.
"Sure what time"?
"How about 7 I will pick you up". Nick answered.
"OK see you at 7 bye Nick" Dominique chirped.
"Bye Dominique".
After Dominique hung up the phone she bounded into her room to get ready.

Andrea got out of her journalism class just in time to see AJ standing there with 2 red roses.
"Hey their sexy" AJ greeted with a smug look.
"Hey their yourself" Andrea replied. "Damn he looks good today," she thought to herself.
He was wearing a black tight shirt with a pair of sagging jeans showing his boxers.
Andrea smirked. "Nice Boxers" she teased.
AJ looked down at his sponge Bob Square pants boxers hanging out.
"Shit" he muttered.
"Don't worry I won't tell anyone including the guys" she whispered in his ear.
AJ shrudderd. "What this girl does to me is amazing". He thought to himself.
"Thanks for the roses that was sweet of you". Andrea answered.
"Well you know me IM the romance type of guy" AJ replied smoothly.
Andrea just laughed. "Sure sure so tell me why are you here". She asked with curiosity.
"I was wondering if you would want to go see a movie with me" AJ asked.
Andrea thought about it. "Well normally I don't go on dates but he just looks so damn cute so what the hell," she thought. "OK but first IM going to call my friends to let them know".
"Ok" AJ shrugged
.Andrea whipped out her cell phone and dialed the familiar number.
"Hello" a voice answered out of breath.
"Hey Dominique its Andrea IM going to the movies with AJ so don't wait up". She explained.
"Holy shit your going on a date let me tell Larissa she just got home". She yelled. L-A-R-I-S-S-A get on the phone quick" Dominique screamed.
"Damn IT Dominique don't yell into the phone I think you broke my ear drum". Andrea replied rubbing her ear.
AJ just laughed.
Andrea heard Larissa get on and almost drop the phone.
"OH my god IM so happy girl" Larissa exclaimed.
"Yeah yeah I got to go what are you two doing tonight," Andrea asked.
"IM going out with Nick tonight" Dominique squealed.
"Awesome you have fun tonight and I want details when I get home" Andrea warned.
"Will do you have fun too and relax" Dominique advised.
"Thanks will do what are you doing tonight Larissa" Andrea asked her.
"IM helping Dominique pick out what to wear" She replied.
"Hold on there's a beep," Dominique said.
After a few minutes she got back on.
"UM listen I got to go get ready for my date and that was Kevin for Larissa so I will see you when you get home" Dominique explained.
"OK have fun Dominique and Larissa if you go out with Kevin tonight than I want details to" She warned also.
"OK I will see you later bye," she said happily.
"Bye" Andrea replied back.
"Damn you women are the biggest gossips" Aj commented.
"We try" Andrea said smugly.
"Well me lady shall we" AJ said in a very bad accent.
Andrea giggled."We shall".

"Hey Kevin IM back" Larissa said after leaving Kevin hanging for a few minutes.
"Its OK I was wondering since Nick is taking Dominique out and AJ Andrea and Brian and Howie are out visiting family before the tour I was wondering if you would like to do something". He wondered.
"Sure since no one will be home how about we watch some movies from blockbuster here on the couch?" She asked.
"Sure I will stop at blockbuster on my way and pick up some movies". Kevin explained.
"OK sounds good IM looking forward to it," She said smiling.
"Me too see you soon bye" Kevin answered.
"Bye" Larissa repeated.
After she put the phone down she walked into Dominique's room. "Lets get you ready" larissa called