- Text Size +
Chapter 7
"OK finished you look awesome" Larissa said after putting the final touches of her make up.
"So do I really look ok," Dominique asked nervously.
"Yes you do you are going to blow Nick away". Larissa replied with a smile.
Dominique was wearing a tan colored summer dress with dressy sandals. Larissa had put up Dominique's hair in a French twist and had put her makeup on.
"Thanks for everything" Dominique said giving Larissa a hug.
"No problem you just go and have fun" Larissa replied.
"You too I want details with you and Kevin" Dominique teased.
"Of course" Larissa said laughing.
Just than the doorbell rang.
"Go get it" Larissa said shoving Dominique towards the door,
"Ok IM going" She answered.
Dominique took a deep breath and opened the door.
"Damn" Dominique thought after taking a look at Nick.
He was wearing a blue sweater with khakis and a pair of dress shoes. His hair was spiky.
"OK keep control" Dominique scolded herself.
Nick was just starring at her with his mouth dropped open.
"Wow you look amazing" Nick breathed. Dominique blushed. "Thanks you look hot" she replied.
Now Nick was blushing.
"These are for you" Nick said holding out a dozen roses.
"AWW nick your so sweet" Dominique gushed.
"I try" he joked.
"Come on in while I put these in water than we can go" Dominique said walking into the kitchen to look for a vase.
"Hey Nick" Larissa said walking into the room.
"Hey its Larissa right" he asked hoping he didn't fuck it up.
"Yea" she replied.
"OK ready to go" Dominique said bounding into the room grabbing her purse.
"OK lets go" Nick answered.
"OK guys have fun" Larissa called.
"You two with Kevin" Nick replied with a grin. Larissa rolled her eyes. After they left she closed the door. "Now to get ready for Kevin," she said to the empty apartment.

AJ and Andrea had decided to go see stealing Harvard, which was really funny. They had bought a tub of popcorn and each had a soft drink. During the middle of the movie they had both put there hands in the tub of popcorn and they touched at the bottom. Andrea felt butterflies in her stomach and turned to look at AJ. AJ just smiled and turned back at the movie. The truth was neither one were really paying attention to the movie.
"I can't be falling for AJ because if I do that means IM going to have to date him and I don't date" she was thinking to herself.
Meanwhile AJ was doing his own thinking.
"Wow I have never felt like this before not even with Sara". "I really like her and I want to date her". He was thinking to himself.
Suddenly Andrea felt an arm going over her shoulder.
"Shit what do I do?""Am I ready for this"? "But I am really comfortable and actually like it" Andrea smiled and snuggled up to AJ.

Larissa was finishing up getting ready when the doorbell rung. Larissa had put on a pair of jeans and T-shirt and had pulled her hair in a bun. "Her goes nothing," she thought to herself. She opened the door.
"Hey" Kevin said with two bags in his hands.
"Hey Kevin" Larissa said taking one of the bags into the kitchen. "So what's all this" She asked curious.
"Well I rented "A walk to remember" for us to watch and decided to pick up some Chinese food for dinner". Kevin explained.
"Awe Kevin you didn't have to do that but it was really sweet". Larissa gushed.
"I wanted to" Kevin said softly.
Larissa smiled. "Lets go watch that movie and eat" She suggested.
"OK lets go" Kevin replied.
They both walked into the living room and popped in the movie. They ate their dinner talking about their favorite movies and bands. During the middle of the movie they were cuddling up and soon were make out for the rest of the movie.

Nick had taken Dominique to a very nice restaurant that was on the beach. They were seated outside talking and watching the waves crash on the sand. After they both had ordered they were talking about everything possible just getting to know each other.
"So what are you majoring in" Nick asked her.
"Well IM majoring in pre med. and I have every intention in enrolling in med. School". Dominique explained.
"Wow IM sure you will be a very good doctor". He smiled warmly.
" Thanks". She replied.
"Your welcome".
After dinner Nick took Dominique home even though neither wanted the date to end.
"Well I had a good time tonight," Nick said softly.
"Me too" Dominique replied with a smile.
Nick leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.
"Night Dominique I will call you tomorrow" Nick whispered.
"OK night Nick" Dominique whispered back.
After Nick left Dominique smiled and walked in the house.
"OH shit"she cried.