- Text Size +
Chapter 8
"Oh shit" Dominique cried.
She had just walked in on Kevin and Larissa on the couch making out. Both of them jumped apart.
"UM IM um really sorry I will be going now," Dominique said awkwardly closing the door behind her.
"Shit that was weird," Kevin said after a few minutes
."Yeah I guess we lost track of the time" Larissa replied with a smile.
"Looks like I better be going" Kevin replied getting up.
"OH ok" Lariisa answered disappointed.
She really didn't want him to leave.
"I will call you tomorrow," Kevin said softly.
"OK talk to you tomorrow" Larissa replied with a sigh.
Kevin kissed her cheek.
"Bye" he said opening the door and leaving.
"Bye" she whispered.

After the movie AJ dropped Andrea home.
"I had a good time tonight," AJ said once he pulled up to the building.
"Me too" Andrea replied with a smile.
"Can I call you tomorrow?" Aj asked.
"You better" she replied.
" Night". AJ said,
"OK night" Andrea answered.
AJ kissed her lips softly and than pulled away after a minute. Andrea got out of the car. And waved as he sped off. Andrea slowly started walking towards her apartment with a silly grin on her face. "She saw Dominique walking out of the building.
"Hey Dominique where are you going" Andrea asked suspiciously.
"I just walked in on Larissa and Kevin and they were lip locked" Dominique explained.
Andrea busted out laughing.
"It wasn't funny it was embarrassing I felt like a retard" Dominique replied.
Just than they saw walk out of the apartment building and get in his car and leave.
"Looks like its OK for us to go back to the apartment" Andrea said trying to stifle a laugh. Dominique rolled her eyes and both girls made their way to the apartment.
They walked in to find Larissa in her Pajamas making popcorn.
"Hey guys your home" She called from the kitchen.
"YA UM IM sorry about earlier I didn't mean to intrude its just I didn't know you were busy" Dominique explained apologetically.
"Its OK we lost track of the time". Larissa replied coming into the living room with a bowl of popcorn.
"Why don't you guys get in your pajamas and tell me about your dates since you obviously know about mine" Larissa suggested.

Nick got back to the hotel and was talking to Brian about his date with Dominique.
"Dude you really like this one huh" Brian commented.
"Yeah I really do I mean she is different" Nick replied getting that distant look in his eye.
"Who is different a voice" Asked at the door.
Nick looked and saw AJ, Howie, and Kevin walk in.
"Dominique" Nick said.
"So AJ and Kevin aren't the only ones that had a good time on their dates" Howie teased.
"What are you guys doing here?" Brian asked with curiosity.
"Kevin called a meeting he has something he needs to tell us" AJ answered.
"All the guys made themselves comfortable in Nicks room. Nick and Brian sitting on Nick's bed and Howie and AJ sitting on the floor while Kevin continued standing.
"OK guys I got a call from our manager and the tour has been moved 2 days from now instead of next week". Kevin explained grimly.
"What" all-4 guys yelled in unison?
"IM sorry they just thought it would be better to start early so I suggest you guys all start packing now". Kevin advised.
"We have to tell the girls," AJ said grimly.
Neither one of the guys were looking forward to it. They were so sad. Everybody left the room. Nick just sighed.
"Better start getting ready" he muttered bitterly getting out his suitcase out of the closet.