- Text Size +
Chapter 9
The next day the girls were glad it was Friday. After Dominique's last class she walked into the apartment and saw both her roommates in the living room watching the real world.
"Hey guys" Dominique said throwing her backpack on her bed.
"Hey what do you guys want to do tonight?" Andrea asked. "Just than the phone rang. "I got it" Andrea called.
She walked over to the phone.
"Hello" She asked.
"Hey this is Howie". Howie said through the phone.
"Hey Howie how is it going" Andrea asked. Dominique and Larissa walked behind Andrea to see what this call was about.
"IM fine but the reason IM calling is Kevin, AJ, Brian, Nick and myself are inviting the three of you to come clubbing with us tonight because we have something important to tell you guys". He explained.
"Uh OK what time should we be ready?" Andrea asked nervously. She had a feeling it wasn't good.
"Be ready by 6" Howie replied.
"OK see you guys at 6 bye" Andrea answered hanging up.
She turned to the two girls.
"Well what was that about" Dominique asked.
"We are all along with the guys are going clubbing tonight because they have something important to tell us and I have a feeling its not good". Andrea explained.
"We better go get ready" Larissa said.
"Yep" Dominique replied.
All three girls went to get ready.

"I called the girls we are picking them up at 6". Howie announced after Andrea hung up.
"OK lets get ready cause I want to have a fun free night before we go on that damn tour" AJ said already going back to his room.
"Good idea we don't want to be late picking them up" Kevin replied. "Also make sure you all are completely packed cause there will be no time". He advised.
"Yes sir" Nick answered saluting Kevin.
"Don't be a smartass Nick or I will kick your ass so bad you won't be able to stand got it" Kevin warned with a smile.
"Yes Kevin" Nick said with a smirk.
"Good lets get going"

By the time the 6 arrived the girls were ready to go. Dominique had gone with a black mini skirt with a blue tube top and had pulled her hair in butterfly clips. Andrea was wearing skintight black leather pants with a butterfly tube top and piled her blonde hair in a bun. Larissa was wearing a red tube top with leopard print pants and had left her curly hair down. The girls were finishing up their make up when the doorbell rang.
"I got it Dominique called.
She opened the door to find Nick.
"Wow you look sexy tonight" He said his mouth dropped opened.
"EWW tell your boy to quit drooling on the carpet," Andrea said walking to the door with a look of disgust.
Nick just rolled his eyes. "You ladies ready" He asked.
"Yeah l-a-r-I-s-s-a lets go" Andrea hollered.
"Damn woman not in my ears" Nick whined. Andrea walked up to Nick's ear and yelled "HI Nick".
Nick grabbed his ear. "Fucking stop that," He yelled.
"How about No" Andrea said smirking.
Luckily for Nick Larissa came out of her bedroom.
"Lets Go" She said.
When they arrived at the club they all ordered drinks. All of them ordered sodas but AJ and Andrea.
"You guys are party poopers," Andrea said after the waiter left.
"No we just want to be sober" Larissa replied.
"So don't keep us in suspense tell us what you wanted to say" Dominique asked eagerly.
All three girls noticed their facial expressions darken.
"Well our tour was pushed a little bit early" Kevin started.
Andrea narrowed her eyes "how soon".
"We leave tomorrow morning," Brian said sadly. All three girl's face fell. After a few minutes of silence Nick asked Dominique to dance.
"Sure" she replied.
It was a slow song. As the two swayed to the music Dominique said "IM going to miss you".
"IM going to miss you too and IM wondering and its OK if you say no because I know its not fair of you too wait around but will you be my girlfriend"? He asked.
Dominique was surprised. She didn't think he was ready but she guessed she was wrong.
"I would love to and IM don't mind waiting 2 months" she finally said.
Nick grinned that 100-watt smiled that she liked so much.
"Awesome" he replied.

Meanwhile Kevin and Larissa were laughing and watching AJ and Andrea tearing up the dance floor.
"They are cute match aren't they" Larissa asked with a grin.
"Yeah they are so much alike I believe they are meant to be" Kevin replied. "Just like me and you" Larissa just looked at him and gave a soft smile. "You really think we are".
"Yeah I do IM going to really miss you and I am wondering will you go out with me" Kevin asked his eyes pleading.
"Yes I will and IM going to miss you too" she replied.
Kevin kissed her and the two just gazed at each other.

After a few hours AJ and Andrea were completely wasted. They were giggling like crazy about anything and everything. When the song "Everybody" came on Brian took Dominique to dance and Kevin and Larissa went to dance. AJ and Andrea were already dancing.
"EVERYBODY YEAH ROCK YOUR BODY YEAH EVERYBODY ROCK YOUR BODY RIGHT BACKSTREETS BACK ALL RIGHT" Andrea sang at the top of her lungs.
AJ just laughed at her. Are you getting bored"? AJ slurred.
"Yeah why" Andrea asked.
"Cause I have got an idea" He said with a mischievous grin.
"And what's that" she asked.
"I think you look hot tonight and I want you lets go back to my hotel room and you know" Aj winked. Andrea's face lit up. "Hell yeah AJ lets go fuck" she replied already dragging him off the dance floor and out of the club.