- Text Size +
Chapter 1
2 days after the club everyone was sitting in the apartment were waiting for word of Dominique. After Nick had called Brian after he had seen the message on the mirror in the girl's bathroom. He had been hysterical. Too hysterical to call the police which Brian ended up doing. Nick had told the police what he knew which really wasn't anything. Brian had called everyone so now they were hoping she would call or at least hear something. Anything. That wasn't the only problem. Andrea still wasn't talking to AJ. After she had run out of the club in tears Heath had caught up with her and had taken her to a local coffee shop to talk. AJ on the other hand had ended up taking Sara home and had called Andrea that night but she hadn't answered the phone. Now that he was sitting in the same room as her he had tried to talk to her but she refused. He looked at her and thought she looked sexy in sweatpants and a tank top. Her eyes were red rimmed. Nick was pacing back and forth. The police had shown up and put tabs on the phones as well as there cells phones. Sparky came waddling into the room and sat in Andrea's lap. She started to pet him as his tail wagged back and forth. Everyone knew what was going on between the two. "IM going to go get something to drink" Larissa said getting up and going into the kitchen. Kevin followed her.
"You OK" he asked when they reached the kitchen.
"Yeah IM just stressed you know I mean first AJ and Andrea are having problems and than Dominique is kidnapped and we have no idea who it is" She sighed.
"Well we can't fix the problem with Dominique till we know more but we have to get Andrea and AJ to talk he wasn't cheating on her with Sara". "She was coming on to him cause she was drunk he told me but she won't listen" Kevin explained.
"HMM" Larissa thought for a few minutes. "All we have to do is get them alone and I really think that that they will work things out". She suggested. Kevin and Larissa than went back into the living room.
"Does anyone have any idea who it could be that would take her" Brian asked.
Nobody had any clue.
"I think that’s its Mandy" Andrea said suddenly. Everyone looked at her.
"I don't think so Mandy has been out of Nicks life for over a year" Howie replied doubtfully.
"I remember Mandy as being the biggest bitch and whore I mean she used Nick for his money and cheated on him and than broke up with him for someone else it doesn't mean that she likes the idea of Nick dating anyone else" Andrea explained.
"I don't think that’s possible" AJ answered.
If looks could kill at that very moment AJ would have been killed.
"I have a gut feeling about this" Andrea said with frustration.
"You know I really wouldn’t put it past Mandy" Kevin replied.
"Mandy would never be capable of such things" Nick answered.
Everybody just starred at him. Andrea got up and walked over to Nick and smacked him.
"Hello Nick wake up your ex girlfriend is psycho she is so capable of this" Andrea screamed in his face.
AJ walked over to her and gently touched her shoulder.
"Don't you fucking touch me IM so tired, I am worried about one of my best friends and my so called boyfriend breaks a promise and cheats on me and your telling me to calm down" she cried.
"Look IM worried to death about my girlfriend and I haven't slept in 2 days either". Nick yelled.
Tears started streaming down his face. Brian and Kevin went and tried to console him. Suddenly Nick's phone rang.
"Hello" He croaked.
"Hello Nick I have got something you want" a voice rasped.
"Who the hell is this and where is Dominique" He demanded angrily.
"I will return her to you if you come alone with 16 million dollars and I mean alone no cops or she dies I will call you later with the address" the voice cackled before hanging up the phone.