- Text Size +
Chapter 10
Kevin paced nervously back stage in his dressing room as he was waiting for the show to start. After the boys had gotten done with rehearsal and sound check they had walked into the jewelry store to help him find the perfect ring for Larissa. It had taken 2 hours but he had finally found it and was now nestled safely in the back pocket of his costume that he was supposed to wear.
"You ready cuz" Brian asked as he walked in.
"As ready as I will ever be" He replied his voice shaking.
"Don't be nervous everything will be perfect trust me" Brian answered trying to reassure his cousin.
"I really hope so," Kevin said with a sigh.
A few minutes later one of the backstage crew said it was time to go on.
"Well its time" Kevin thought to himself terrified as he made his way to the stage.

When the girls had arrived at the arena it was crowded with fans and with signs that said I love you Brian and marry me Nick. Dominique had put up Larissa's hair in a half ponytail and had straightened it. Andrea had done her make up just enough to tell she was wearing some but a very natural look. Dominique was still not happy with the way she looked but had made a mental note to get on a diet and to work out starting the next day. She had put her hair up in a bun with a couple of strands hanging down. Andrea had gone with keeping her hair down with just curling the ends.
"I still say we are over dressed" Larissa said after finding their seats in the front row.
Andrea turned to her. "We look better than any one here so shut up and watch your boyfriend perform" Andrea exclaimed in frustration." That’s all they had been hearing all day.
Andrea felt a tape on her shoulder. She turned around and came face to face with a girl about her age with red hair and green eyes.
"Are you AJ'S girlfriend" The girl asked in a snotty tone.
"Yeah your point" Andrea answered flatly.
"AJ will be mine" She sneered.
Andrea laughed. "Right that’s why IM dating AJ and your not" Andrea retorted.
"What's going on here" Andy AJS body guard asked coming up behind the girl.
"That girl is harassing Andrea" Dominique explained pointing at the girl.
"Why would AJ want that?" The girl said.
"That 's it this bitch going to die" Andrea yelled smacking the girl across the face.
Before it got more violent the guard dragged away the girl while Larissa and Dominique held Andrea back.
"I could have taken her" Andrea muttered after calming down.
Andy came back up to Andrea.
"You OK" He asked.
"Yes IM fine but aren't you supposed to be with AJ," She asked confused.
"Yes but AJ wants me to keep an eye on the three of you since the fans know about you" He explained.
Andrea was going to have a talk to AJ about knowing how to take care of herself. Just than the lights dimmed and the boys went on stage and started the show by singing Larger than life. The girls watched in amazement as they watched them sing all the songs from the three albums. Finally it was time for the last song but instead of all of them coming on Kevin walked nervously to the microphone.
"This is not part of the show what is he doing" Larissa whispered to Andrea.
"Just watch" She whispered back with a smirk. Larissa gave her a weird look.
"IM going to sing "How did I fall in love with you for my girlfriend tonight so Larissa would you please come up here" He asked with emotion. Larissa's mouth fell open while Andy led her to the stage and brought her a stool to sit on. Kevin pulled a single red rose from behind his back and gave it to her. Than started to sing. Larissa had tears in her eyes and soon after Kevin started to cry too. After the song the crown roared and Kevin kissed her and gave her the warmest hug. After the crowd died down Kevin turned to Larissa and spoke in the microphone.
"Larissa I love you more than life itself and I can't live without you. You are my whole world and I have one thing to ask". With that he got down on one knee. "Please baby do me the honor of being my wife" He asked with sincerity pulling out the ring and opening the box to reveal the biggest diamond that Larissa had ever seen.
"Yes I will," She yelled through her tears.
Kevin smiled and picked her up and hugged her with everything he had. Not only was it just Kevin and Larissa crying but also all the boys and Dominique and Andrea. No one could have been happier for the newly engaged couple