- Text Size +
Chapter 11
Backstage was hectic after the show. People would come every two seconds two congratulate the happy engaged couple. It took 20 minutes after the show for the both of them to get to Kevin's dressing room. Finally the group all made it in there.
"Wow what a crowd" Larissa exclaimed as the eight made their way into the room.
"I know we were stopped by management, fans and even the backstage crew," Kevin said.
Brian and Nick sat down on the couch while Kevin sat in his makeup chair with Larissa in his lap. AJ leaned against the couch on the floor with Andrea's head in his lap.
"I would like to ask Brian if he would be my best man" Kevin said turning to him. Brian smiled with a single teardrop sliding down his cheek.
"Of course I will Cuz" He whispered and gave him a brotherly hug.
"I want the rest of you to be my groomsman" Kevin said.
They were all really excited.
"Since I can't choose will you both be my matrons of honor" Larissa asked.
"Of course like I would say no" Dominique answered.
"Yes definitely but do I have to wear heels" Andrea asked. "Cause I might fall down while walking down the aisle"
Larissa laughed yes you have to wear heels and no you won't fall".
"I got an idea" AJ piped up.
"Let's go and celebrate".
"OK what do you suggest?" Brian asked.
"Well I am having a small party in my hotel room Its just gonna be us and a few of the dancers" AJ explained.
"IM in" Andrea replied
"Larissa and I will definitely be there" Kevin answered hugging Larissa tighter.
"Well duh you guys are the guest of honor" Brian explained rolling his eyes. "But yeah I wouldn't miss this for the world
. "I will go but only for awhile," Howie said.
"You know Howie you should live a little who knows maybe you will find a girl while your there" AJ explained.
AJ always thought that Howie was too much of a goody goody and needed to get out more.
"IM definitely IN I would never pass up an opportunity to party" Nick answered excitedly.
"We know Nick your when ever you hear the word party that ADD kicks in" Andrea said shaking her head remembering all of the pictures of Nick that people had sent her.
"Dominique you're in too right baby" Nick asked looking at her.
"Yea only for a little while cause IM really exhausted" She replied softly rubbing her head.
"Baby are you ok" Nick asked looking concerned.
"Yeah IM sure its nothing" She answered him with a weak smile.
"You're seeing a doctor tomorrow" Nick demanded. "You gave been sick for a week now'.
"Nick you're over reacting right guys" She said annoyed.
"Nick is right you better see one tomorrow," Brian said softly giving her a hug.
"You are going and that’s the end of this discussion" He announced.
"Fine" Dominique snapped.
"We just want you to get better" Andrea responded.
"Let's drop it and get to the party" AJ piped up. He knew if they didn't leave now it was going to become an argument.

When the group arrived at AJ'S room the party was in full swing. As soon as Larissa and Kevin walked in every one cheered.
"So when is the big day" One of the dancers asked.
"UM I don't know honey what do you think" Larissa asked looking at Kevin.
"Well I was thinking next week while we are in Paris" Kevin replied.
"That sounds perfect since it is one of the most romantic cities in the world but do you think we can get everything together in a week"? She asked kind of worried.
"It will be a lot of work in such a short time but we can do it" He said enthusiastically.
"OK than next Saturday". Larissa confirmed with a smile.
"Looks like we start tomorrow" Andrea said. "But for now lets party".
Dominique watched as the party began. She was feeling awful.
"IM going to the restroom ILL be back" She yelled over the now blasting music.
"OK hurry cause I want to dance with you" Nick yelled back.
Dominique made her way to the restroom. When she got there she closed the door. She went over to the sink and looked in the mirror at her reflection. Her face was deathly pale. Suddenly the room started spinning.
"What's wrong with me" She asked aloud.
She turned the faucet on and splashed cold water on her face hoping it would make her feel better. It didn't. Her vision started getting blurry. The last thing she remembered was grabbing on to the table and missing before everything went dark.