- Text Size +
Chapter 15
Nick sat on the bench that afternoon in the park a few minutes away from the hotel. He had spent the entire night crying and thinking. He hadn't meant to sound so cruel to Dominique about the whole baby thing. He was shocked for one to learn he would be a father at the age of 22. The truth was it scared him. He felt he was too young and that he wouldn't ever be around that much for Dominique and their child. He sighed.
"Thought I would find you here," a voice behind his said startling Nick.
"Leave me alone Kevin".
"You know Nick you have to face this" Kevin started sitting next to him.
Nick remained quiet so Kevin continued.
" Nick I know your scared but you have to remember Dominique is too you were rude and selfish to her talking about how it would ruin your career but you know what about her dream of becoming a doctor" Kevin reminded Nick. "I know that she will still be a doctor and raise a kid yes it would be hard work but she loves this child and I also know that she still loves you".
"I love her so much Kevin and miss her like crazy but IM not sure IM ready to be a father" Nick replied softly.
"Well Nick you better think fast because this baby is coming in 7 months weather you like it or not and I happen to think you make an excellent father" Kevin answered walking back to the hotel hoping he got through to Nick.
Kevin turned around. "Oh by the way you better get back cause IM taking all of you to get tuxes in a half hour" Kevin warned.
"You think Dominique will still be at the wedding" Nick asked softly.
"I don't know Nick I just don't know" Kevin answered honestly.

Hours later Andrea and Larissa walked into the hotel totally exhausted. They had everything done for the wedding except for the priest, caterers and photographers. They were going to get that stuff when they arrived in Paris which was the next day.
"IM so exhausted" Larissa said with a yawn.
'Yeah me too so lets go over everything again to make sure we have everything" Andrea advised.
"So we found your wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses and your going to make your wedding cake and the ceremony will be at the Eiffel tower did you call the hotel and book a room for the reception"? SHE Asked.
"Yea I did they have a room all ready" Larissa responded.
"Who all is going to be there?" Andrea asked.
"Its gonna be the rest of the boys you and Dominique and than Kevin and Brian's family is coming to Paris Friday night. "Well IM going to take a nap while Kevin and the boys are still out see you later and have fun with Heath" Larissa said with a wink.
Andrea rolled her eyes. "Thanks"
Andrea slowly made her way to the room and took a hot shower. After she got out she picked out her outfit and decided on a black skirt but when she put it on it didn't fit. "OH damn it why won't it fit" she cursed to herself. She decided on black pants and a green tube top. Andrea had been feeling funny for the past two days and decided on seeing a doctor when they got to Paris. As she was finishing up her make up when AJ walked in.
"Hey baby" He called walking into the bathroom putting his arms around her.
"Hey yourself how did everything go" Andrea asked him.
"Good we all have tuxes and it was kind of fun except for Nick's moping" AJ explained.
"Good he deserves it after the way he treated her" Andrea answered.
There was a knock at the door.
"I am not real happy that you're going out with heath" AJ stressed.
"Bye AJ I love you" Andrea replied ignoring him. AJ watched as she opened the door and greeted heath than left.