- Text Size +
Chapter 17
Saturday finally arrived. Andrea was helping Larissa with her hair. They had decided to straighten it and than put it up with a couple of loose strands hanging down. Andrea had spent most of the week helping with the last minute plans and found that to be the perfect plan to avoid AJ. She was still angry with him for the dinner incident. AJ had done everything to apologize. He had sent flowers and teddy bears and had tried numerous times to talk to her. She always blew him off. Andrea had received a call from Heath that week and he apologized even though he did nothing wrong. Andrea and Heath were still cool.
"God IM so nervous" Larissa said fidgeting in the chair she was sitting in.
"Sit still or your make up will be ruined" Dominique said.
Dominique had arrived the day before. She had spent the past week crying and depressed. All the boys but Nick had called to see how she was doing. She had talked to Brian about his crush on her and they had decided it would be better to just stick with being friends. She had arrived the night before and was staying in Brian's room. She hadn't seen Nick and was terrified.
"IM trying to IM nervous is all" Larissa whined.
"Have you talked to AJ yet"? Dominique asked Andrea.
Andrea over the phone had told her about the incident at dinner.
"Nope IM still pissed" Andrea replied.
"You should forgive him," Dominique said. "Or at least talk to him".
"I will after the ceremony". Andrea sighed.
"Are you nervous about seeing Nick" Larissa asked.
"No IM terrified". Dominique answered. "IM not talking to him so I should be OK".
"I wish you guys were still dating" Larissa said.
"I wish we were too" Dominique answered.
"There done" Andrea said. "Your all ready".
"Well its almost time" Dominique said checking herself in the mirror.
The bridesmaid dresses were a silver spaghetti straps gown and Andrea and Dominique had twisted up their hairs. Larissa's wedding dress was spaghetti straps and flew all the way down. All three girls made their way to the limousine's that were waiting outside the hotel to take them to the Eiffel tower.

45 minutes later the sound of violin music filled the air as the boys were positioned in front of the priest by the Eiffel tower. Kevin was so excited he had been waiting his whole life for this. Nick was so scared to go face to face with Dominique. He had been thinking all week and had come to the conclusion that he was ready to be a father and he wants to marry Dominique so bad. Now he had to get her to talk to him, which he knew would be a challenge. The wedding march started to play and the guys saw Andrea start walking down the red carpet that was laid. AJ looked at her and tried to catch her eyes. She looked at him and mouthed later. AJ was so glad. Next came Dominique. She looked miserable. Her facial expression was so sad and her complexion was pale. But to Nick she looked beautiful and he ached to be with her. Finally Larissa walked out with tears already streaking down her face. When Kevin saw her it was like looking at an Angel. His angel. Kevin took her hand and together they faced the priest.
"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today…"
As the priest continued to talk Andrea looked out at the audience. It was all of Kevin and Brian family. Than Andrea spotted Heath. He looked at her and smiled. Larissa and Kevin said their vows and exchanged the rings.
"I know pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride," The priest concluded.
Kevin kissed Larissa with the most passion and love he had ever given to anyone in his life. The guests clapped and cheered. Heath sat in the audience and took out his gun and aimed it at AJ. Kevin saw it.
"Look out" He screamed.
Than the gun went off and 2 of the bodyguards grabbed Heath and took him away. Andrea ran up to AJ.
"Are you ok"? She whispered in tears.
"Yeah he didn't get me IM fine" He replied hugging her tight.
Everybody was making sure AJ was ok. Larissa stayed behind holding her stomach.
"Kevin" She whispered loudly.
Kevin turned to her and saw the blood on her wedding gown.
"Larissa" He screamed