- Text Size +
Chapter 20
Dominique followed Nick outside of Larissa's room to talk. She really wasn't in the mood to talk but the look that Nick gave her made her weak I the knees. She had been trying to be strong but one look made her crash. She hated him for that. Dominique had a feeling that this conversation was going to end in an argument with her upset.
"Let's go somewhere private" Nick suggested. "So we can be alone".
"OK what do you have in mind?" She asked flatly. Nick thought foe a few minutes than snapped his fingers. 'I have got it". "Come on" he said grabbing her hand.

Andrea and AJ sat in the doctor's office waiting for the doctor to come in with the results. Andrea had a bunch of testes that the doctor had said he had to run. AJ squeezed her hand.
"Everything is gonna work out". He reassured her.
"AJ honey could I ask you a question" She asked kind of shyly.
"Yeah baby anything you know that" He replied surprised
. "OK if I am pregnant are you happy with this because if your not I don't want to keep it I don't want to end up like Nick and Dominique right now" Andrea explained nervously.
AJ just smiled and squeezed her hand more tightly.
"Listen to me IM not like Nick I would, love to have a baby with you and now is as good of time as any so stop worrying" He assured her.
The door to the office opened and the doctor came in and sat down at his desk facing them.
"I have the results".

Nick led Dominique to a ledge that overlooked the entire city of Paris. Since it was sundown the sky was full of pretty colors.
"Its beautiful" Dominique whispered looking out.
"I come here everytime we are here" Nick explained. "It helps me to think and to get away from my hectic life".
Dominique turned to him. "So why did you bring me here and what do you want" She asked somewhat harshly.
Nick knew that he deserved that.
"I brought you here because I love you and because we need to talk or rather I need to talk" He started.
Dominique faced him. "Well go ahead start talking you have my undivided attention" She replied.
"OK first I want to start off by saying that I am so sorry about how I acted I know I acted really badly". "I was a jerk and I was totally insensitive". Nick apologized.
"Yes you were you really hurt my feelings" Dominique answered.
"The reason I acted the way I did was first off I was shocked". "A baby was the last thing I had in mind". Nick explained.
"Do you think that I expected this to happen because I didn't I mean I have plans for medical school and being a doctor but as far as I am concerned it doesn't change a thing' She said a hint of frustration in her voice.
" I know I didn't even think of your feelings IM sorry". Nick said. "The thing was I was scared I thought that I would make a horrible father because I wouldn't be home all that much" Nick explained looking at the floor.
Dominique sighed. "Nick you would make a great father so what if you won't be home as much". : It wouldn't make our kid love you any less or make me love you any less" She assured him.
" I know that now I realize that and now I am asking for your forgiveness I want this baby too" He answered.
Dominique started to cry with tears streaming down her cheeks.
"Really" She asked.
"Yes really" Nick smiled.
He walked closer to Dominique and kissed her as passionately as he could. After he they broke it he hugged her and asked,"AM I FORGIVEN".
"Yes Nick you are" Dominique answered.
"I love you so much" He whispered.
Nick touched her stomach. "And I love this little one too".
"We better get back" Dominique reminded him. Dominique and Nick hand in hand left to go back to the hospital.

AJ and Andrea looked at the doctor waiting for him to continue.
"Andrea you are pregnant" He said with a smile. Andrea jumped up out of her seat excitedly. Aj got up and swung her around.
"That’s great" Andrea squealed.
'I am so happy" Aj added.
The doctor looked at them funny which AJ and Andrea decided to sit back down and hear what the doctor had to say.
" You are about 3 months along" He continued. "Here is your vitamins and you are do for a check up in 1 month".
Andrea took the vitamins and AJ and her thanked the doctor and went to tell the others.

Larissa sat up looking at the disgusting food the hospital had served her.
"What the hell is this crap?" She asked poking her fork in it.
Brian and Howie laughed. Kevin shook his head
'Its corn on the cob, beef and Jell-O". "This beef looks like someone craped on my plate" Larissa answered looking at it in distaste. "I want some real food".
"You will be out of here in 2 days" Kevin reminded her.
Larissa pouted and squeezed the life out of the stuffed animal bear that Kevin had bought her from the gift shop. Suddenly the door swung open and in came Dominique and Nick. A few seconds later Andrea and AJ walked in.
"We have some news" Nick said excitedly
. "We do too," AJ said also.
"We will go first" Dominique responded. "Nick and I are back together and are going to raise the baby".
Everyone cheered and gave the two a hug. When it was Andrea's turn to hug Nick she hugged him tightly.
" Ouch Andrea can't breathe" He gasped.
Andrea smirked. "Remember this feeling next time you pull another stunt" Andrea explained in his ear. Than she finally let go.
' I am so happy for you I knew he would come to his senses" Larissa gushed. " So what's your news Andrea".
"Well me and AJ are also having a baby I found out IM already 3 months along Andrea explained with a smile.
Everyone started hugging them.
" Congratulations" Larissa said with a smile.
"Thanks" AJ responded.
It was happy day for the group. Larissa sighed and thought. "I hope I am next".