- Text Size +
Chapter 4
Andrea and Larissa slowly and carefully followed the Officers to the warehouse. They walked ten feet behind making sure to hide behind a tree or bush if they looked back. Once they arrived at the warehouse the girls watched the police go in. They stopped and crouched behind a tall green bush on the side of the building.
"OK so what's our plan" Larissa asked quietly.
"UM we go find Dominique and bring her back than we can tell the cops from the van that we got her" Andrea explained.
"I hope it goes that smoothly" Larissa replied worriedly.
"It will trust me" Andrea answered back.
"The last time you told me that we ended up in jail for 2 days" Larissa recalled.
"That wasn't my fault" Andrea replied.
Larissa rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say now lets go in".
Both girls walked in as quietly as possible. They noticed there was only a main floor. They quietly opened a door that led down to a basement.
"Should we walk down there?" Larissa asked looking a little scared.
"Yes cause in the movies they sometimes hide there hostage down in the basement but be very quiet cause if Dominique is down there we don't want to attract attention" Andrea explained. Larissa just nodded and both quietly made there way down. The basement wasn't that big. They ended up in a small room that had three doors.
"Well lets start opening doors" Larissa whispered. The first door they opened was as big as a closet and only contained a furnace. The second one they opened looked like it was lived in. It had a couple of blankets and pillows on the floor.
"I wonder who lives in this dump," Andrea quietly said to Larissa.
Larissa shrugged. The last door was a little bigger than the first door but very dark. They could see a shadow in the corner of the room. Both girls looked at each other and nodded. They crept as quietly as possible with there weapons in hand just in case. As they got closer the noticed it was a girl but could not see the features.
"I wish we would have grabbed a flashlight" Andrea muttered.
Both girls suddenly heard a moan coming from the girl. They jumped back a few inches.
"Go check it out" Larissa whispered nervously pushing Andrea forward.
Andrea slowly walked up to the girl and recognized her outfit from two nights before.
"OH my god Dominique are you ok," Andrea asked with concern.
Dominique had fallen asleep so her head was down. She slowly raised her sore neck up.
"Andrea what are you doing here" She asked softly.
Andrea could tell she was weak from no food and dehydration. Larissa walked over and hugged Dominique.
"We were so scared something bad happened". Andrea than noticed she was tied up.
"There has got to be a way to untie you" Andrea mumbled.
She looked around the room and spotted a saw at the very end of the room. Andrea smiled.
"AHHA IM gonna use this saw" She announced. They both looked at her like she was crazy.
"The last time you used the saw your fingers almost went bye I would like to keep my ankles and wrists," Dominique said.
"Well we don't have any other options so this will have to do besides I know what IM doing this time" She explained.
"So you never did answer me how did you guys know where to find me".
Andrea told her everything that happened in the past 2 days up till the present.
"Wow I hope Nick is OK right now," Dominique finally said.
"There done see I didn't cut off your body parts" Andrea said.
Dominique tried to stand up but fell to the ground.
"IM dizzy" She whispered.
"That’s cause your dehydrated and you haven't had anything in the last 2 days and your just getting your circulation back.
Larissa and Andrea took hold of her and were slowly walking up the stairs when a man that Dominique recognized as the man that was talking to Mandy was blocking the doorway.
"Well look what we have here IM sure Mandy will want to deal with the three of you" He said his voice unnerving. He pulled out a gun. "Lets go