- Text Size +
Chapter 5
Meanwhile back in the bedroom Nick was trying his best to keep Mandy's paws off of him but he really wasn't having much luck. He was attempting to be nice for the sake of Dominique's safety but he was losing it fast.
"Nick if you need some help cough" Officer Tackett instructed.
Nick knew that it could be risky getting the police involved but so far he was having no luck trying to get to Dominique and fend off Mandy on his own so Nick coughed.
"OK Nick we are going to keep out of site for now and we will be very close by if you get into trouble" he advised.
Nick just answered with a cough.
"OH baby are you getting sick" Mandy purred running her hands through his silky blonde hair.
"Mandy just stop" Nick said with frustration.
"God damn it Nick you are pissing me off and remember IM the one with the gun so if you don't want me to kill you or that precious girlfriend of yours" She hissed.
Suddenly the door swung open.
"Hey Mandy look what I found" Her accomplishes said pushing three girls into the room.
Larissa looked over at Andrea.
"I though you said this would be easy and work your exact words were trust me now look where that got us".
"Look I though it would work its not my fault we got caught" Andrea argued back.
"Guys lets talk about this later" Dominique hissed.
"Dominique thank god your ok" Nick cried starting to run to her.
Before he could get very far Mandy's accomplice pulled out his gun and aimed it at her head.
"Go any closer and she is done for" Mandy said with a smirk.
"Is those two girls with Dominique" Officer Tackett asked already knowing the answer.
Nick in response coughed.
"God damn it I told both of them to stay in the car" He seethed through the earpiece.
All the girls knew they were in a lot of trouble not just by the cops but in the whole situation. Larissa had an idea. She turned to the guy and kicked him in the balls and pulled out the pepper spray and sprayed right in his eyes.
"Ouch god damn it" He yelled and fell to the floor in pain.
Nick ran and grabbed the gun in his hand. Dominique watched as Mandy pulled out her own gun aiming it at Larissa's head. Before Dominique could say anything Andrea tackled Mandy to the ground and kicked her in the side.
"Listen bitch you have messed with my friends for the last time" Andrea yelled.
"Get off me" Mandy screamed.
Andrea slowly got up aiming her gun at Mandy. Just than the police burst in. Two of the men grabbed Mandy.
"You are under arrest anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law" one of the officers recited.
As they led Mandy away she turned and faced the group. "This isn't over. One of the other Officers dragged her accomplice away still whining about his burning eyes. Nick ran to Dominique and hugged her tightly. She started to sob.
"Its ok IM never letting you go again" Nick whispered soothingly into her ear his own tears starting to fill up his eyes.
Andrea and Larissa watched the happy reunion with happiness.

A few hours later the group was back at the house. Dominique had been taken to the hospital for starvation and dehydration and was released an hour later only to have to make a statement to the police which Larissa and Andrea got yelled at and were never aloud to do anything like that again. They didn't see the big deal. Dominique told the whole story while sitting on Nick's lap. AJ and Kevin were less than thrilled about what their girlfriends did.
"I don't believe you did that," Kevin finally said with a stern look.
"Kevin you would have done the same so spare me the lecture" Larissa replied annoyed.
"You could have been seriously hurt," AJ said stunned at what they pulled.
"You know AJ instead of cheating on me you should get a life" Andrea replied angrily.
"What are they talking about Dominique asked her eyes narrowing".
Everyone knew that was their Que. to leave the room.
"Ill tell you later" Nick answered getting up and pulling Dominique with him out of the room.
'You never let me explain you owe me at least that" He argued.
"I don't owe you shit but go ahead IM listening" Andrea retorted.
"OK Sara was all over me and she was drunk she was trying to hug me when you came by I just took her home and than left that’s it"AJ explained. "You have to believe me".
Andrea looked into his eyes and saw nothing but genuine eyes.
"OK I believe you" She replied with a smile.
"Thank god" AJ answered walking over to her and hugging her.
"Now let's go to my room and make up for lost time" Andrea suggested with a sexy smile that drove AJ wild.
"Can't say no to that" He replied already picking a squealing Andrea and going into her room.