- Text Size +
Chapter 6
A few days after the incident everyone was moving on with there lives. AJ and Andrea were as close as ever and Kevin was slowly helping Larissa move her stuff into his house. Nick and Dominique were inseparable. Nick thought that if he left her side she would disappear. Larissa was busy lugging a box out to Kevin's car. They had been working for the past 4 hours transporting her stuff to Kevin's. Larissa sat on the couch determined to take a breather. She started thinking back to what her life was like without Kevin. As much as she was going to miss living in the apartment with Andrea and Dominique she was glad to finally able to move forward and start a whole new life with Kevin. Larrisa had been so deep in thought she hadn't seen Kevin sneak up behind her and start kissing her neck.
"Kevin" She giggled. "Not here wait till we get to our house".
Kevin sighed happily. "Our house I like the sound of that". "How much more stuff do you have left to stick in the car" Kevin asked.
"UM I think a few more boxes but I'll get that in a little bit cause IM sore and I sat down to rest". She replied with a yawn.
Kevin walked around the couch and sat next to her.
"Turn around" He said.
Larissa did as Kevin said and turned around. Than Kevin started rubbing her shoulders. Larissa smiled and moaned in pleasure.
"That feels nice".
After a few minutes they switched places. Kevin like his so much he almost fell asleep.
"Hey Kevin lets finish up and go home that’s where than fun begins" Larissa whispered in his ear seductively.
Kevin's eyes immediately opened and he got up rushing out the door. Larissa just shook her head and followed him out.

Dominique sighed contently. Nick had decided to spend the day on his boat. They had a blast swimming and snorkeling and now were eating the picnic food that Nick had made. She was sitting in front of Nick her back lying against his chest. Their picnic consisted of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a bag of Doritos and pop and for desert was a strawberry cheesecake. Now they were looking out at the beautiful sunset on the ocean.
"Its beautiful out" Dominique commented.
"Yeah but not as beautiful is you" Nick whispered in her ear.
Dominique could feel herself blushing. "You know Nick I love you so much" Dominique said with tears brimming her eyes.
Nick turned to face her. "Oh honey I love you to so much don't cry" He soothed using his thumb to wipe her tears away.
He softly kissed her on the lips, which eventually became more passionate. Pretty soon the clothes were flung and they enjoyed the early evenings.

Andrea had spent the day at the library studying for a test she was having in one of her classes. She was mentally exhausted. She was due at AJ's at 7.
"Don't want to be late" She muttered to herself as she walked out of the library.
When she arrived at AJ'S she saw a note on the front door. It read:
Andrea open the door with the spare key under the welcome mate. More directions inside love you
AJ
Andrea smirked. "What is he up to" She wondered. Andrea did as the note said and opened the door. She walked into the Kitchen and found another note that said:
Follow the trails of roses
Andrea slowly went to the stairs and followed the trails of roses, which led all the way to AJS bedroom. There inside were candles lit all across the room with AJ standing over the bed.
"Well you made it I have quite a night planned for you" He whispered. "First I want you to strip all your clothes" He instructed.
Andrea took no time in that. AJ sweared she was the fastest girl he had ever seen to undress herself. The first thing AJ did was leading her to the bathroom, which had the tub full of bubbles. She sat down in it while AJ washed her whole body. Andrea shivered at his touch. The next thing he did was grab a towel and picked her up and gently laid her on the bed. AJ than told her to lay on her stomach which she automatically did. He than started rubbing her shoulders than made his way down her back. Andrea had never felt more relaxed in her life. There was one thing that would make it more perfect. She turned around and looked at AJ.
"OK baby strip" she announced.
AJ knew what she wanted and he was more than happy to give it to her. He through off all his clothes and slowly made his way on top of her. They were just getting into it when they heard the doorbell.
"I should get that," AJ said out of breath.
"No don't let them go away" Andrea replied ignoring it.
Than the doorbell kept ringing and ringing
. "God damn it" AJ yelled in frustration as he threw his clothes back on.
He went downstairs. After a couple of minutes Andrea got impatient and threw her clothes back on and went to the top of the stairs to see who AJ was talking to. She heard voices than saw that it was Sara. Andrea became furious. Not only for the club but also for interrupting her night and sick to death of her coming on to AJ. She marched down the stairs to the door.
"What the hell are you doing here" Andrea hissed
. "I came to see Alex its none of your business" Sara said sweetly.
"Listen you no good piece of trash its AJ and it is my business if it concerns my boyfriend yes Sara my boyfriend" Andrea said angrily.
"Jealous of me" Sara asked.
Andrea just laughed then smacked her in the face.
"My face" Sara screamed.
"That’s nothing" Andrea ran into the kitchen and came back with the butcher knife.
"This IS what IM going to use to mess up that already ugly face" She yelled.
AJ had been watching with amusement but when he saw the knife he held Andrea around the waste"OK girls stop Sara just go home," AJ said.
"Fine IM leaving" Sara answered walking to her car.
"You better never come back," Andrea yelled before slamming the door.
Before AJ could say anything the phone rang.
"Hello".
"Hey AJ this is management we are having a meeting in 20 minutes" The guy said,
AJ sighed IM on my way" he replied than hung up.
"Who was that Andrea asked from the kitchen where she went to get an aspirin.
"That was management there is a meeting want to come" He asked softly feeling bad about spoiling his plans for the evening.
Andrea shrugged "Sure why not".
AJ grabbed her hand ans walked out the door.