- Text Size +
Chapter 8
The month of April and may flew by and June soon arrived. During the two months everyone was busy. The guys had rehearsal everyday with Fatima learning all the dance routines for the tour. The girls were busy studying for finals and putting in extra time at work. The girls didn't see much of the guys during those two months. Now today was the day they were leaving. They were all meeting at Kevin and Larissa's house so they could go to the airport.
"IM so excited Kevin" Larissa gushed.
Kevin smiled. "Me too IM so glad you were able to go". Kevin put his arms around her. " You know we haven't seen much of each other" He started.
"Kevin Richardson our friends are going to be here any minute we don't have time" She replied. Kevin started pouting. Larissa hated that look it always made her feel bad.
"I promise in our hotel room" Larissa promised. That made Kevin happy. Just than the doorbell rang. The first person to arrive was Howie, than Brian, Nick, AJ, and last Dominique and Andrea.
"Did you girls pack enough" Brian joked as he saw the 8 suitcases between the two.
"You know Brian us girls have certain things we need" Andrea replied annoyed.
"You don't need your whole apartment" AJ joked. Andrea shot him an annoyed look. LaRISSA just laughed.
"I only have three".
"OH that’s so much better" Kevin answered.
She shot him a dirty look and stuck out her tongue. Nick noticed how quiet Dominique was being.
"Are you OK" he asked Walking up to her and hugging her.
That's when he noticed she was a little bit pale
"Yeah IM fine just a little bit wiped out" She answered with a weak smile.
"OK you can rest on the plane" Nick replied. "If you aren't feeling better in a couple of days than you should see a doctor".
"IM sure that won't be necessary" Dominique said. The truth was Dominique had been feeling extremely tired and not feeling to great. She assumed it was just exhaustion from all the studying for finals and working double shift everyday for the last 2 weeks. Finally the Limousine appeared. The all put their bags in the trunk.
"Where are we headed first?" Dominique asked.
"UM we are first headed to Spain that where the first concert is in a 2 days" Nick replied after looking over the itinerary.
"It's going to be so pretty". Dominique said excitedly.
She had always dreamed of traveling the world but her parents always told her she wouldn't make anything of herself if she did that. Kevin looked over at Larissa who was gazing out the window. He smiled. She looked so pretty when she was smiling at something that excited her. He had been doing some thinking the last few days and had come up with a decision. He couldn't wait to share it with her. Once they arrived at the airport Andrea started freaking out.
"I don't want to fly on a plane anymore," She said nervously.
"Sorry babe no turning back" AJ replied with a smirk.
He had finally found the one thing in the entire world that she was afraid of and he thought it would be fun to tease her.
"What if are plane crashes?" She asked with fear.
"That won't happen if it makes you feel any better we can have Nick be our pilot" AJ suggested.
Just than the announcements came on.
"Flight 332 nonstop to Spain is now boarding the lady boomed through the speakers.
Andrea's eyes got wide.
"No way am I going now see you later," She said getting ready to walk out of the airport.
"Oh no you don't" AJ answered getting up and carrying her all the way to the terminal on the plane kicking and yelling profanities.