- Text Size +
Chapter 9
The girls loved Spain. They spent hours upon hours shopping at all the boutiques and shops while the guys were at rehearsal and sound check. Everybody had been informed about the surprise that Kevin had for Larissa. Dominique and Andrea had the job of finding a dress and accessories as well as getting her ready without her finding out anything.
"Lets go here" Dominique suggested already walking into a store with cute dresses.
"Ok but do we really need anything in there" Larissa asked.
"UM yes we are all going to find something cute to wear for the concert tonight" Andrea replied.
All three girls walked in.
"Isn't this a little fancy for a concert" Larissa asked innocently.
"Enough with the damn questions" Andrea thought to herself frustrated.
As much as she wanted to strangle her for asking to many questions Andrea knew that if she lost her temper she would get suspicious and know something was up and if she found out Kevin would kill Dominique and her. They were all afraid of Kevin because of his muscles and size.
"No its not to fancy we want them to notice us" Dominique answered.
The three girls spread out and looked around the store. Dominique was looking at one of the racks when a cute dress caught her eye. It was a light blue spaghetti straps dress that came down to her ankles with a slit going down on the leg. She instantly fell in love with it. Andrea had spotted a light green satin dress that went just above the knee. Larissa looked around at all the pretty dresses wondering which one to choose. She finally decided on a crème colored gown that slanted down to her knees. All three girls made there way into the dressing room and changed than came out to show the others. Andrea came out loving the way the dress looked on her.
"What do you think".
"I love it" Dominique gushed.
"Yea that looks so cute on you" Larissa exclaimed. Dominique looked down at her dress that she was wearing and burst into tears.
"Look at me IM fat" She sobbed.
Andrea noticed that Dominique had gained a few pounds but everyone thought she could use it
. "No you're not" Andrea replied.
"Yes I am I mean look how tight this dress is on me this is my usual size and now its too tight" She answered between sniffles.
"You can still wear it you look great" Larissa replied. "Now I look like the biggest cow".
Andrea and Dominique both thought she looked stunning and knew Kevin would think so too. Andrea looked at Larissa.
"You by no means look like a cow you look great and Kevin if he were here would agree so we are getting it" She explained simply.
The girls went into a few stores to get matching shoes and hairclips.
"IM hungry" Dominique whined.
"I am too let's go get a snack" Larissa suggested. They all spotted an ice cream store. They walked up and ordered.
"I'll take a vanilla cone," Larissa said to the guy in Spanish.
She was the only one who knew Spanish.
"Tell him I want a double chocolate scoop in a cone" Andrea ordered.
Larissa repeated that in Spanish.
"UM I want a banana split with nuts, whipped crème, hot fudge, M&M's, and 2 cherries," Dominique answered.
Both girls have starred at her.
"Are you sure you can eat all that" Andrea asked incredulously.
"Yes IM really hungry" She responded.
After they all got their ice cream they sat down on a bench.
"We are so going to look cute tonight," Andrea said breaking the uncomfortable silence between them.
"Yep I can't wait for Kevin to take a look at me" Larissa replied.
The girls started talking about how to wear their hair and before they knew it the time had come to go back to the hotel to get ready.