- Text Size +
AJ looked around and saw a man coming from the woods.

“ Who goes there?”

“ Arinon.” AJ announced standing in front of Kevin.

“ We where told of your return.” The man said looking at him. “ I am Penarine.” He said shaking his hand.

“ Thank you. We must find a safe place to talk Penarine.”

“ Yes milord.” Penarine said bowing slightly. “ Follow me.” He said leading them further into the wooded area. Kevin could see a small hidden village coming into view. Kevin wasn’t sure to make of this New World, other than the fact that it looked so much like earth it was scary. The people seemed to be the same except for their odd names and the small tattoo like things that ran down one side of their face.

“ Is that a tattoo?” Kevin asked.

“ No milord, all Kimarian’s are born with it.”

“ I am Kimarian and I do not have it.”

“ Yes you do.” Penarine said running his hand over Kevin’s right cheek. Penarine’s hand glowed for a moment and then he pulled away.

“ You do carry the mark, everyone’s tattoo is different except that of the royal twins, their mark bares a special ring towards the center. Like yours.” Penarine said looking at Kevin.

“ He is Prince SilverWolf. We’ve returned him home in our worlds hour of need.” AJ said.

“ Then you must be Arinon, Chyron, Parin and Venar.” He said looking at the remaining four.

“ We are.” Brian said smiling.

“ I thought you said only AJ had a Kimarian name.”

“ We lied.” Nick said with a smile. “ Kevin we didn’t need you panicking over the fact that we all had Kimarian names and you held that of a earthling. Please milord don’t be angry.” Nick said.

“ I’m not, but which name goes to what?” Kevin asked.

“ We will tell you once we arrive safely in the village.” Kevin nodded and continued down the path.



Raven looked out at the dark sky.

“ What are you thinking princess?”

“ How good it would be to see your distruction.” Raven said turning and facing Kelmar.

“ But you forget I have the people under my control. They will do my bidding to keep their princess safe.”

“ Why? They’ve yet to see me and they want to keep me safe?” Raven said looking at him.

“ That’s what we are doing today, you are going to make an appearance. You will tell your brother to show himself or you will die.” Kelmar said grabbing her arm. Raven growled and looked at him.

“ He will not show himself because of your threats.”

“ He will if he wants his sister to remain alive another day.” Kelmar said shoving her forward out of the room. Raven walked down the hall with her head held high and then stopped when they came to the balcony.

“ I am not speaking to my people.”

“ You will speak to them or face me.” Kelmar said looking into her eyes. Raven laughed at him and turned towards the doorway.

“ I shall speak to them but as for facing you, if it wasn’t for my child I would have ended your existence long ago.” Raven said.

She walked out onto the balcony and raised her hands as the people cheered. They hadn’t seen her in several months and most had assumed that she had been killed. She could hear the gasps of the older women as Kelmar stepped out on to the balcony with her. Raven raised her hands to quiet the crowd.

Kelmar stood there silently waiting to see what she was going to say to them, yet her silence seemed to startle him.

“ What is wrong Kelmar?” Raven asked turning and facing him.

“ You were to speak to them, reassure them that you where unharmed.”

“ And exactly what was I to say to them? That you’ve treated me well and that I am fine.” Raven asked looking at him.

“ Yes.” Kelmar said to her. Raven shook her head and nearly laughed at him.

“ But that would be me lying to my people. And in the years that I have been their ruler I would not lie to them.”

“ Then we show them that you are not safe.” Kelmar said stepping a side as several guards moved forward. As they grabbed her arms one plunged a needle into her arm and injected her with a dark liquid.

“ What have you done?” Raven asked as her world began to spin, Kelmar caught her before she fell to the floor.

“ People of Kimar, this is your princess and your prince is among you. If you wish for your princess to live another day you will find the prince and bring him to me.” Kelmar said as he held Raven’s unconscious form above his head. He could hear the people whispering and several knew they had to find the prince or their princess would be harmed.


Kelmar walked back into the palace and threw Raven’s unconscious form onto the hard marble floor.

“ What do you want done with her milord?”

“ I want her displayed for all to see. I want her body to be beaten and bloody. For them to know that I mean business. I’ve held this planet within my grasp for nearly twenty years I will not give it up to her brother.” Kelmar said looking at the guards.

“ Yes milord.” The guard said lifting Raven into his arms and heading out of the room. Kelmar knew that there was a link between Ravenwolf and SilverWolf. He knew that beating Raven would bring SilverWolf out of hiding. But would it cost him the world he was trying to conquer?