- Text Size +
A/N I am sorry for the delay. And I thought I'd give ya the alien names of the boys as I will be using them more in up coming chapters

Arinon/ AJ
SilverWolf/ Kevin
Chyron/ Howie
Parin/ Brian
Venar/ Nick



“ AHHH! Where could she have gone?” Kelmar screamed holding the guard above his head.

“ I am unsure.” The guard choked out.

“ You where to bring her back to me.” Kelmar seethed. With one swift motion he broke the guards neck.

“ Milord Princess Silvermoon is gone.”

“ What?” Kelmar said turning to the guard.

“ We went to her room and she’s gone. We’ve searched the entire palace, she’s no where to be found.” The guard said bowing slightly.

“ Gather some men and find her. If I lose her then I’ve lost my only hold on this planet.”

“ If we find Princess Ravenwolf do you want her returned?”

“ I want her head on the wall. I want her dead body displayed for her people to see, for them to know that it’s bad that their princess has disobeyed me.”

“ Yes milord.” The guard said bowing again and then leaving Kelmar alone.

“ You’ve disobeyed me for the last time Ravenwolf. For now I will kill all that is dear to you.” Kelmar seethed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven watched as the group talked silently, she knew in Kevin’s mind she was the outsider, she was the one that didn’t belong.

“ SilverWolf.” She said approaching him.

“ Yes?” Kevin asked turning and facing her. He could see the worry deep in her eyes.

“ You seem troubled brother.” She said taking his hands in her own.

“ I wonder about what is going on. Why suddenly I’m being told I have a twin sister and that our parents sent me away as a child.” Kevin said to her. Raven nodded and smiled.

“ Do you understand why our parents named us what they did?”

“ No, I was wondering about that.”

“ Come with me.” Raven said leading him away from the group. Howie turned to see the siblings walking away to talk.



“ What are we going to do?”

“ Watch them.” Howie said shrugging his shoulders.

“ Raven hates being followed, something inside of her makes it nearly impossible to actually follow her.” AJ said looking at them.

“ Yeah I know. But something is different. I can feel it. They’ve done something to Raven before we could get to her.”

“ Like what? There are no marks on her.”

“ For them to have gotten her into the dungeon so easily they had to have given her something.” Howie said.

“ This is true, I found the needle laying near the balcony.” Penarine said.

“ What color was the contents?”

“ Dark, nearly red.”

“ They’ve deadened her powers, she can not defend herself and Kevin’s still learning how to use his.” Howie said turning towards where the two had walked.

“ We can see them from here, but if they get out of site follow them.”

“ Yes sir.” AJ said turning and watching his wife and brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Raven stopped at the edge of a small lake it was beautiful. Kevin had to admit that he wouldn’t mind living here it reminded him so much of earth.

“ I used to come here as a child, before Kelmar came. Before you were sent away.”

“ I remember, a young boy would follow you to the edge of the lake and he’d sit and watch you swim.”

“ Arinon. We’ve been destined to be together since we where children.” Raven said with a smile.

“ It wasn’t arranged?”

“ No, father wanted it to be, but mother wanted me to fall in love not be forced into love.”

“ Smart woman.” Kevin commented.

“ Beautiful too, our mother stood nearly six foot in height and had raven black hair and the reddest lips any man had ever seen. Her smile could melt even the coldest of hearts, and her alabaster skin seemed to glow when ever father was around.”

“ And father?”

“ Tall and handsome, as tall as you, with raven hair and eyes of the greenest emeralds. Muscular too, father was always training. He had a soft heart, for many he seemed strict but I knew that father had a soft heart and he held his family dear to his heart.” Raven said remembering what her parents looked like and how much she truly missed them. Kevin placed his hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

“ If this is to hard.” Kevin said quietly.

“ No, you must know of your family as well. Kelmar came to us in a blazing fire. He made the skies burn as he landed near the palace. Father tired to keep him away from the palace but Kelmar’s troops where many. We lost so many good soldiers.”

“ I wish I could have been here, to protect you, to fight at our fathers side.”

“ And die at his side as well? For the day Kelmar came was the day I lost our parents. Kelmar killed father before my very eyes.” Raven said looking into his eyes. She moved her hand over his face, how much he looked like their father, how much of his determination and spirit he held within him.

“ You where so young then. Why would someone make a child witness something like that?”

“ Kelmar thought he was teaching me a lesson and also with me being as young as I was, he thought after a time I would forget my parents and claim him as my father.”

“ But you didn’t?”

“ No, I rejected him. Swore to him and our people that one day I would avenge the death of our parents and bring you home where you belonged.” Raven stood and moved into the water, she stood just within the shoreline and watched as the birds flew overhead. Kevin watched her with a lot of interest; she had been alone for so many years he wondered if she was ready to open her heart to another.

“ You’ve been without our parents for?”

“ Nearly twenty years. You were gone just before we both turned ten years old. Our parents were killed several months after you had been sent away.”

“ Where are they buried?”

“ Near the palace in the family crypt, Kelmar gave me that decency. He had wanted to display their dead bodies but I begged him to let me bury them. It was so quiet here when they were gone, I had no one.”

“ What of Arinon?”

“ After you were sent away their families where sent to protect you. Parin was upset that he had lost you and didn’t want to leave. But father insisted that they be with you, that you needed family near.”

“ So Brian is my cousin.”

“ Yes Parin is your cousin, our cousin.” Raven said turning and looking at him.

“ They were all born here, all of them.”

“ Yes, Chyron’s family was the first to leave, because Chyron’s father was your personal guard. That job was to fall to Chyron when he was old enough. Arinon told me what had become of each of you, that you had separated for a time and when you found each other again you sang together.”

“ Yeah, I guess we were destined to find each other again. But I don’t remember anyone ever being around but Brian.”

“ That is for the best, they were always watching just not as close as they are now.”

“ But what of their families? What of all of the ones we’ve left behind?”

“ Parin tells me that they chose to stay. And when we are free the high counsel will see to it that we are in contact with them.”

“ This is all so confusing. So much has changed here in twenty years.”

“ Not my love for you, not the fact that you are my brother.” Raven said stepping from the water. She took his hand in her own again and looked into his eyes.

“ So much has changed Raven, we are not the same as we were when we were children.”

“ I know.” Raven said walking away from him. She had feared that the change would be too much for him and after the war he’d leave her again. She’d have Arinon and Silvermoon but he’d be gone.

“ I’ll never leave you.” Kevin said wrapping his arms around her waist.

“ Dianne will want to marry you, then return to her own world.”

“ I will discuss that with her when the time is right. Ravenwolf my sister, believe me even in my confusion I know that this is right and that I will never leave your side again.” Kevin said kissing her cheek. Kevin broke the embrace and walked towards Dianne. Raven stood there for a moment before turning to see AJ talking to Silvermoon. She wondered if life would be normal once Kelmar was gone. Turning she walked into the forest to be alone.