- Text Size +
Story:

Tesia McLean was now home and up in her room, lying upon her bed. She had been right earlier that day, when she had thought her ass would get beaten worse than last time – as it had been beaten badly soon as she had walked in the door after school.

“What’s the point?” She thought miserably. “Never get to have fun or friends. Never.”

She fiddled with her comforter as she lie there, thinking of all her dreams that felt as though they were being washed down the drain – and all because her parents didn’t give two shits about her – they only liked her for the reason she was something to beat upon and take their anger out on whenever they wanted.

She sighed and looked about her room for something to do. She spotted her Barbies then, and got up to get a couple of them to play with. She was surprised she’d even been permitted Barbies, as anything else her brother or his friends had tried to give her had been thrown out. Including the Belle dress Kevin had given her – the dress she’d worn 24/7 – literally – just so that her father couldn’t take it and be rid of it. But, when one is not strong enough to defend themselves on their own, they tend to lose the things that they love most – especially when it’s ripped off, then torn to shreds and thrown in with the kitchen trash.

She lie back down on her bed once more, this time accompanied by her two most favourite Barbies. She hadn’t bothered to grab any items of clothing for them – which she had left on the floor with her other Barbies. She really wasn’t in the mood to be dressing and un-dressing her dolls right then. She picked both up, and started to make up a little scene for them – sadly, it was one that had taken place earlier when her father had not been around.

“You stupid lil’ bitch!” She made the one yell softly. “If you ever get a brain, you’ll still be as stupid as you are now!”

“I’m not stupid!” She made the other one cry. “I’m not!”

“Oh, what do you know? You’re just a worthless little Brat, who shouldn’t have ever been born into this world in the first place!” She had the second one say. “I should’ve gotten rid of you when I had the chance!”

“Daddy wouldn’t let you!” The second replied. “Daddy cares – I think.”

“If he cares so much, like you say, then why is he the one to beat upon you, huh?”

“I don’t know!”

“You should’ve just done as I told you to! Then I wouldn’t be wasting my breath arguing with a little bitch!”

“I’m not goin’ there without J!”

How many times do I have to tell you! That Bastard can’t go there with you! Only you can go to Hell right now! You deserve to go there all alone – then you’ll see what I’ve been put through since the day I had you – which was the biggest mistake of my life!”

“I’m not gonna do it!”

“You shall learn to do as told! Now get up those stairs right this instant – and rid us all of this stupid misery!”

“No! I won’t do it! I won’t!”|

“Fine! Go on living in this hell! But you won’t escape it! Ever! No matter where your father may send you!”

“Yes, I will!”

“Either you get your sorry little ass upstairs right now, or I’ll shove those pills down your throat right this very minute! And I’ll stand here and watch you die with my own two eyes!”

She made the second Barbie yell back then, and then had the first one slap the second Barbie like. She continued to make the two fight, not knowing any other way of life – the only time she knew there was no fighting, was when it was just her, her brother, and the other four Boys. Any other time, there was constant fighting and screaming and insults flying about – and she hated it with a passion.

A while later, she heard her father calling her from downstairs. She quickly set her Barbies back where they belonged and hurried downstairs, not wanting to upset her parents any more than she already had that day. Once she had reached the living room, she quietly walked in – knowing better than to speak unless spoken to first.

“Now, I want you to listen and listen good,” her father began.

“Yes, Sir,” Tesia answered.

“I’m sending you away, so your mother and I won’t have to put up with your bullshit anymore. Someone else can put up with it until we’re ready to have your ungrateful little ass in our home once more.”

Tesia's eyes were starting to g wide – if he sent her away, she wouldn’t ever see her brother again! she just die if she couldn’t see her brother! She would!

“The arrangements have already been made. You are to get your ass upstairs and pack your bags for your trip!”

“But Daddy!” Tesia cried. “Where am I going?” She wouldn’t admit it, unless she had too, but – she still loved her father - very much – despite everything he had ever done to her.

“Away from here!” He snapped. “Now, do as told or receive another ass beating!”

“But Daddy! I don’t wanna go! I don’t!” Tesia exclaimed. “I wanna stay with you! Please!”

“You would honestly rather stay here with me, than go and live with your brother?” Her father said skeptically.

Tesia's eyes went huge when she heard that. She stood staring at him in shock for a few moments, until finally regaining her lost voice.

“Really?” She asked in disbelief.

“Yes, really!” He answered harshly.

The younger one tried very hard not to make any unwanted sounds that would show him just how delighted she now was.

“Now, get upstairs and start packing!” The older one roared.

The younger one scurried out of the room hurriedly.

Can’t believe this is happening,” Tesia thought as she headed upstairs to pack. “I just – can’t.”

Once in her room, she began to pack quickly. She didn’t want to upset her father now – not when he was sending her to live with her brother. She grabbed all her favourite things, and tossed them into her suitcase – including the picture she had hidden in her secret hiding spot.