- Text Size +
A/N: If you read catagories for what this is under,you will see this is a very very graphic story.Rape,death, drug references, alcohol are just some of the things.There will be cursing (unfortumately) to get my point across but it's not gonna be in every single sentence.

~One

The room was white.The florescent lights reflected off the white tiles on the spotless floor.The door opened and Brittany Reed turned around slowly to see who had just walked in.Her fair face was impassive as she raised a perfectly arched eyebrow.

"McLean?"

"Yep." the tall man said standing in the doorway.Turning around in her chair she smiled inwardly at herself.

"Come on in." she said opening a vanilla pocket folder.Looking up she starred at the man before her.Long blue hair which was interwoven messily with a blue bandana to match the shade.Blue sunglasses covered his eyes slightly.Dark baggy denim and a black wife beater was his dress of choice.A sly,sexy smiled played on his thin pale pink lips.He sported a goatee around his mouth which was black.

Various tattoes decorated his sculpted arms as silver rings adorned his fingers.His nails were a dark blue color and the paint was begginning to chip.He wore a small crucifix around his neck.

"So hello..."

"Alexander...but you can call me Alex or Alexander.Which ever you want baby?" he said making a clicking sound with his tongue.Brittany saw him wink through his glasses.

Grinning she starred down at her paper while rubbing her neck.

"I'll call you Alex." she stated.He nodded while his arms draped over the luxious chair that he occupied.

"And your name is?"

"Brittany Reed.You can call me Brittany."

He nodded in acknowledgement.Sighing she taped the pen she held against her chin.

Pulling a cigarette form his pocket he sighed.

"Can I smoke in here?"

"Sure...be my guest." she mumbled sighing.'Why did everyone have to smoke around her?' She could swear she was gonna get lung cancer eventhough she had never touched a cigarette in her life.

"Good,cause it's one of the things I'm atually good at."

Brittany puzzled at that.

"And why do you think that?" Brittany asked leaning into her desk.AJ took a slow drag from is ciagarette as he looked quietly out the window then removed his glasses from his eyes.

"It started when I was six."

TBC...