- Text Size +
A/N: Thankyou everyone for the reviews.I was thinking about posting sometime next week but all the reviews got me excited.Chapter Two I think is alittle bad but it has alot of action to make up for it.

~Two

When AJ McLean walked into the small lake side home of his "mother's" Azley McLean,he pulled on the heavy bookbag alittle to keep it from falling on the floor.Mommy would surely get angry at that.

"AJ hon, go to my room." Azley McLean said drying her hands on a plaid dish towel.

The six year old that had just walked in from school.He walked into her room with a growing feeling of dread.'What did she want?He didn't do nothing yet.'

When Azley walked into her room,she shut the door and locked it behind her.She picked up the small boy with a intangible grin on her face.AJ was beginning to get uncomfortable.

Setting him on the bed,she begin to slowly remove his clothing off his thin frame.

"Close your eyes baby." she whispered sweetly in his ear.He shuddered as her glossed lips brushed his against his tender flesh of his earlobe.He begin to sqirm as she begin to feel provacative parts around his small body.AJ's eyes snapped open as her tongue begin from his stomach and begin to go down.

"Stop squirming you asshole!" she yelled slapping his hard across his face.Yelping,AJ hopped off the bed abd made a dash to the closet but Azley was bigger. And Azley was quicker.

Grabbing his arm,she flopped him on the bed without clemency.AJ tried to scream as Azley begin to smack and punch him.

"Shut up you stupid piece of shit!Shut!Up!" she punched him hard in the stomach.

AJ felt a gush of wind leave his lungs as pain shot through his body like electricity through a wire.Tears begin to stream down his flushed face as she nibbled happily on his body.Next thing he knew,she was on top of him and something was beginning to burn between his legs.

Crying out, he watched his "mom" moan in pleasure with her eyes closed together,She was driving him into jher abd slowly suffacting him with her body weight.

Soon the burning sensation realxed and Azley slowly but suerly collasped on him.Fear gripped AJ's small heart as his breath became short and ragged.He could feel blood trickling from between his legs.

Azley rolled off and walked into one of the joint bath rooms leaving little AJ sobbing on the bloodied sheets.'What had happened?Why did mommy hurt me so much?'