- Text Size +
A/N: Alittle short but it'll have to do.Thanks R&R...

~Three

Brittany stared at him.AJ kept his gaze steadily out the window as tears shined in his eyes.His mouth stayed in a tight line.He didn't blink or flinch.One stray tear slid down his face.

"AJ," Brittany said softly swallowing hard.His bottom lip trembled.

"I-It hurt so b-bad." he replied softly.He looked down quickly to the floor.He sobbed once or twice softly.

"What were you thinking...you know about her?"Brittany asked.She refused to say "mother".She wasn't his mother.What mother would unforcefully rape their child.

"I..." he said fading off.Looking to the ceiling he swallowed hard,"I didn't understand." he said softly.Wiping the tears from his eyes roughly of his flushed face by his hand.

"What didn't you understand?"Brittany asked readying her pen.

"Why.Why it was me.Why it couldn't have been Markis or Trevor?Hell,I didn't understand what my purpose was of life."

"Who's Markis and Trevor?" Brittany asked tapping the pen against her chin softly.She had a bad feeling about them.

"They were the ones who made fun of me in first grade.They beat me.The-they always bite me till I'd bleed.Till I screamed. They'd steal my work and use it to cheat.They'd rip it up and I say I did it.The teacher would always believe them."

Britany swallowed hard.This was sick.

"Why do you think the teacher always believed them?"

"I don't know?" he said closing his eyes.She could see he was slightly shaking.

"Think AJ." she said softly,"Think."

"One time I told the teacher my mom was abusing me.So s-she called."

"And what did she do?" Brittany asked taking a deep breath. She was close to tears.

"She tried to kill me with fire."



A/N: Take the hint peps.