- Text Size +
A/N: I wasn't gonna update but you guys have been so loyal you deserve the update.;).

~Four

The sky was orange as the remainder of the sun begin to fade into night.In a room which really served as a closet,AJ sat on the blue soiled looking mattress which served as his bed.Reading a Doctor Seuss book to himself for entertainment,he quietly turned the page silently rewarding himself for reading the page correctly.

When the door barged open and he was snatched off the matress by his short brown curls,he yelped and cowered in fear as he was now eyelevel with his "mommy".

She smelled strong of something foreign to small AJ.He didn't know what it smelled like but it it held a sour smell to it.

"Did you shell anyvwon?" Azley slurred and half screamed.AJ shook his head,his eyes filling with tears.'How did she know?'

"How come your 'utching teasher called?" she yelled,her long nails biting into the tender flesh of his scalp.AJ winced.

"I don't know!" I cried,"I don't know!"

Azley stood up and kicked him hard out of the "room".

"You know you shupid pieze of sheet!" she screamed.Dragging him by the hair into the kitchen she kicked AJ into a corner. Cowering there she struck a match behind his back uttering incoherant language.

"I'm teach you a lesson boy." she slurred ripping his shirt off his back.

Crying out,he slid down the wall and curled into a ball.Azley yanked off his pants so that he was only in underwear.Grinning she derided before her face turned dark.Pulling him from the corner she ran the match along his stomach.Screaming,AJ begin to try and escape her by pulling himself into the corner.

Azley growled as his foot kicked her in the face.A thin trail of blood leaked from her nose.Slapping him hard across the face,he ly dazed on the floor.Pain engulfed him as something burned him on his thigh.AJ could hear her menacing laughter echo through his head faintly.His vision soon begin to cloud and darkness engulfed him.

A/N: My apologies for any spelling mistakes if there are some.Check account for updates.What Azley is saying is meant to be interpreted that way.She's drunk and nobody sounds intelligent while their drunk.f you know someone who does.Tell me.I'd like to know everything.