- Text Size +
A/N: Thanks awsome R&R's.

~Five

AJ's face was dark.His eyes bled with many tears of the many years of his dark "unseen" torment he was forced to endure.She could see the shell of his former person slowly withering away.

"What happened after you woke up?" Brittany blurted readying her pen. Sighing,he lit a cigarette breifly,then spoke.

"She told me she did it out of love." he said between drags.This time a shaky sigh was heard and Brittany tried her best to cover her face inwhich the several tears absently slipped.She never quite noticed AJ's facial effects soften and concern slipped into his face hiding his pain.He was used to changing personality quickly.He was used to hiding the physical and mental reactions to any thing quickly.

"You okay?" he asked offering a cigarette. She laughed nervously refusing the cigarette politely.

"Yeah,I'm alright...and keep your smokes.I'm sure they cause a helluva lot of money."

Brittany sniffed as she looked down at the clipboard.Various stick figure drawings by AJ right before their session was enabling her to see a better more graphic picture. Although stick figures,their positions and the way they looked and how they feeled (he wrote their feelings next to the stick figures) depicted the sick picture of a man raping AJ.There were two other men also in the picture.The next picture out of ten showed how they brutally beat him smartly avoiding his face.The third out of ten showed how he was forced to remember things to say off a piece of paper to his social worker.Shaking her head,the rest showed either the varies of rapist he encountered and or their punishments afterwards.

As AJ took a slow drag from his cigarette, she peered to see a regular looking AJ like the one she had seen this morning. Curiosity didn't get to her this time.She knew of the personal defense mechanisms and she was going to just leave it at that.'No need to get him all teared up or miserably excited over questions which already had answers.'

Brittany let out a rush of air from her mouth as she begin to construct the questions for the next day of his therapy.She could feel AJ's eyes wandering to the clock and she placed her pen down,folded her hands neatly on the desk,and looked up into AJ's face although avoiding eye contact all at once.

"Is it time to go?"

"Correct."

"I come here at the same time tomorrow?"he asked starring her straight in the eyes.Brittany looked down at the desk breaking the eye contact.She pretended to occupy herself with organizing papers.

"Correct."

"Okay." he replied as he stood.Smoothing his pants,he stood quickly and walked out the door.She then caught a strong wiff of the delicate cologne he wore.

Brittany pulled a small blanket around her as chills ran up her spine.For some reason,his ghosts of the past made him imtimidating when the knoweldge that he layed out infront of Brittany was known as he answered every "difficult" question thrown at him.