- Text Size +
A/N:Okies,go back to chapter five and read the extended version.Sorry about the short chapter but Ii didn't think of that yesterday and I thought of that during stupid ISTEP testing and I thought it vital to include all the new information.You won't get lost if you don't read NOW but in the upcoming chapters you're gonna think "Hey that was unexpected!" when really it wasn't.

~Six

Peeking his head in quietly he watched her write down things in the vanilla folder quickly.His eyes strained to see what was written but failed miserably.'If you could go blind from cigarettes," thought AJ McLean,"I guess it's happening to me.'

Brittany didn't need to sniff to smell AJ at the door.Grinning she waved him in and he giggled lightly walking in.Shaking her head she leaned casualy back in her char.

"So, how are you doing today Mr.McLean?"

"Oh just peachy,and you Miss Reed?"

"Beautifully." she said sweetly.She hated to ruin the bouncy mood that had now entered the room but sighing softly she looked up.

"Lets...um get started." she begin.Flipping through a varies of attached pieces of papers to the vanilla envelope,AJ slipped a cigarette from his pocket stuffing it into his mouth carelessy.Lighting it,he took a long drag before he nodded in aggreement at the imediate start.

"Okay,what were you thinking the second time around your mother raped you?Was she your second rape?"

"She wasn't my second." AJ replied shifting his weight onto the left side of his chair.

"Who was your second?" she asked.Taping the pen against her chin waiting for the answer,nothing could prepare her.

"A man named Jeremi Reed...Jeremi Dmitri Reed." he replied looking down playing with the baggy jeans he wore,"I found out his name because he told me as he raped me.It was my second time so I remembered clearly."

"Jeremi...Dmitri.Oh my..."

Looking up AJ starred at her confused by her astonishment.

"What? AJ asked defensively.

"That's my father."