- Text Size +
A/N:Ya'll are gonna get to meet Mr. Reed too >-).No killing him yet guys,I need him for the story.

~Seven

Closing his eyes AJ looked away.

"I knew you looked familar." he said softly.Brittany felt slightly disgusting.She looked down.She felt his sharp eyes against her boring into her like a knife.

"I'm sorry..." Brittany whispered. She could hear his ragged breathing.Her breath was coming out soft and slow.He was getting angry and she was getting scared.

What if he wanted revenge?What if he wanted payback?Would he rape her?Right here...right now?No one would hear probably.But maybe it was best that way.Brittany knew she was well known for the many male clients she often had through her work place.She also knew how many of them came back asking things of which would lead suspicions to arise that she was a whore.

"I want to meet him.I wnat to see him." AJ said softly.She could hear the bitterness in his voice and she shook fiercly by a chill that went up her spine.Deciding it was best if she remained somewhat professional and collected, Brittany swallowed softly before looking up,her eyes silently pleading.

"That may not be a good idea.Maybe after all he's someone else.What if he's not my father,There are so many Jjeremi D-"

"He had a scar under his left eye...

Brittany could have sworn that her blood ran cold.

"...that was a star."

She soon came to the conclusion that at the end of this session,she was going to need a therapist of her own.

"Tell me-no describe to me what he did."

AJ quickly slipped a cigarette from his pocket.Putting it in his mouth he lit it lavishy.Taking a deep breath with the cigarette absent from his mouth, he closed his eyes tightly willing against tears of anger and revenge.

"It happened right afer I turned eight..."