- Text Size +
A/N: Excuse: Homework,dumb teachers, grade letter in math: F

~Eight

Walking qiuetly in from school,eight year old AJ McLean egnored the handsome looking black man that sat at the table talking to his mother.Light carmel skin with flashing silver eyes starred cruely at the young boy.A sly grin crept to his handsome face.Looking at Azley after AJ had disappeared he grinned brightly.

"What?" Azley askked taking a drag of the cigarette she currently held.

"That's your boy?"

"Yeah sure.What about him?" Azley asked raising a curious eyebrow.Jeremi Reed shot a sly smile her way and she leaned back in the chair letting out a knowing laugh.

"Okay Jeremi.You want some from him?"

"I swear I'll make it quick.In an out.Ten minutes."

"He's got lots of homework Jeremi." Azley giggled.

"Fine.I promise.In and out.One grand."

"Holy sh..." Azley nearly dropped the cigarette between her fingers.

"Done.I want the money first though."

"I can have it to you tomorrow by eleven am."

"That'll do." Azley said.Grinning she looked down the hall where AJ's "room" was," He's yours."

Jeremi nodded and hopped up.Striding quickly into AJ's room,he slammed the door which made AJ jump.

"What you want?" AJ asked defensively.

"You." Jeremi sneered.Snatching AJ up by his shoulders, he slammed him up against the wall.AJ's head was the first to connect making it hard to stay awake.

AJ felt Jeremi's lips against the skin of his neck and throwing him hard against the floor.

"Excuse my manners little one.My name is Jeremi Reed." he said flashing a genuine smile as he appeared over AJ's head," What's your name."