- Text Size +
A/N:Review.

~Three
~Tap on my window
Knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I told tend get insecure
It doesn't matter anymore~

When Mary Jane first stepped into the front door of the Richardson's house,Kevin knew everything was about to change...for the worse that was.

By looking at the way Mary Jane's eyes starred coldly at Jerald's,he felt in the middle.The feeling was somewhat uneasing to Kevin.It was definately a new feeling because he knew in fact that if anyone should be or even feel in the middle, it should be Mary Jane.

But she was a piece of bread while he was the meat pattie.

Kevin never liked bad attention.Nor did he like to be blamed faslely for a deed he didn't commit.He never really liked to show much emotion to male feelings concerning girls.So when Mary Jane grabbed his pale face and smashed her pale pink lips against his,he responded.Of course in the way he knew he always wanted to respond in and then again the way he always didn't want to respond in.He really wanted to be known as Kevin the boyfriend but since that would liekly not happen,he just wanted to be known as Kevin the friend.Not Kevin the second man.He didn't want to be known as the middle pawn in a game that was bound to tear his relations with his family and friends apart.

As quickly as Mary Jane's lips had connected, that was how fast they were gone.Stunned Jerald watched her walk out the door with a sick satisfaction.The last thing Kevin actually remembered was the taste of copper in his mouth and Jerald on top of him like an unleashed animal.