- Text Size +
A/N: Tattooed proably won't be updated till next week.I need to catch up w/ the chapters in my notebook.I like to be ahead at leats two or three chapters. Um,sorry about the length of these chapters.Unfortunately they won't get longer...but I'm thinking about posting a revised longer version of this story on here but you probably won't see it till a long break from school because right now I'm focased on passing my classes and these stories are not my number one priority.My focas is off in Tattooed and I don't want to post straight up junk. No worries about SWBL b/c this is all finished in my notebook.

~Five

~I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with a broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile and she will be loved
And she will be loved and she will be loved
And she will be loved~

The suspicions of Kevin were right.It turned out that Jerald had been caught red handedly man handling her younger sister but Mary didn't confront him then.She just kissed his little brother the kiss of a death warrant that his older brother would issue to him.Surprising enough though, she didn't scream,cry, or beg for forgiveness when Kevin lashed out at her.She just responded that maybe the familar trait of abuse ran in the family. And Kevin knew exactly what she meant and boy did it make him feel good.Instead it made him more insecure than before.It made him think things over before his next meeting with Mary Jane.

It wasn't Jerald Jr. who caught Kevin up in his room,knees up to his chest,head in his knees.Nor was it their father either,It was Timothy.

Timothy unlike Jerald was nice but devious. Too many times had people,mostly male, taken his stuff for their own use.Jerald sometiems would attempt to help him but any times instead iof fighting the opponent that stole from his brother,he was fighting his little brother.

When some one walked in the room,Kevin half expected it to be their father wanting to lecture or talk about the recent family fight that had occured.Instead, his "father" hugged him and the familar scent of Timothy filled his nostrils.

That's when Kevin broke down.That's when reality sunk in that he was in love.He was deathly in love with someone he couldn't have.Someone he'd do anything for.Even if it meant beating himself up over her pain.

A/N: And sweet_18, I stayed after for math tutoring so I feel alittle better.I should do okay on the quiz this Friday.