- Text Size +
A/N: I was sick.My head was ready to explode and I wanted to rip my stomach out.But I all better now. Except for the tiny headache above my eye if I move my head to fast.

A/N2: Two more chapters to go =(... but there is a chance at a possibly sequel upon request...

~Six

~I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls~

Remembering Mary Jane was always automatic.He could be in the middle of an important project at school or in the middle of class.Sitting at the dinner table or babysitting his little cousins.Mary Jane stuck to him like glue through the memories he wished ever more to forget.

So when Mary Jane walked up to him grimly,he smiled at her and her previous expression died.Her smile must have lit up the entire sky as she closely held her books to her chest in a fashionable way.

"Kevin..." she said starring at him throogh shining blue eyes that were half hidden through the flowing blonde curls that now surpassed her small shoulders.

"...love you." Kevin finished for her.So when she dropped her books and they scattered on the ground, he felt as if he had said something wrong.Going down to pick them up,she eased him slowly up.Looking into his intense green eyes she slowly moved her mouth.

"I love you." she mouth.Grabbig his arms roughly she slammed herself into his tall built body and she kissed him.They attracted onlookers in the schoo parking lot and alot of glares and whispers.They had caught the most beautiful girl in school cheating on the anonymous brother of the captain of the football team.This was highschool and the news flew fast.

Breaking the kiss Mary Jane ran from Kevin. Ducking into her car she slammed the door.Pushing her foot down hard on the gas pedal,she sped from the lot leaving Kevin and her books scattered in a scattered array.

(A/N: Oh yeah.When they were kissing, it was supposed to be like a magical momment. Ya know when the beaitful music starts playing and everything is blurred except the two people.Go back amd read it with all that in mind -D)