- Text Size +
A/N: Now I'm watching wrestling (WF) hehe...

A/N2: Eventhough I'm happy partially (I'm never happy fully) I'm sad to announce that the last "chapter" will be posted tonight. But don't mourn.I already have a new song in mind for a sequel.I'm rewriting the chapters so that their longer in a revised edition I might post and I can now finish Tattooed and start the new story I've been wanting to start.

~Epilogue
~I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with a broken smile
And ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved and she will be loved
And she will be loved and she will be loved...
Tried so hard to say goodbye...~

Years later Mary Jane came as a joke to the Richardson's family.They joked she had comitted suicide because her career of pursuing music had never left the ground.Jerald had married a beautiful women and had two young kids so far that were abnormally intelligent for their age group.

Timothy was investing his hard earned money as a buiness man into small buinesses and real estate.His years of bosing people around had finally come.

Jerald Sr. had fought hard against his diagnosis in colon cancer and in the end...he won. (-D) In the end Ann and Jerald still lived in their small home and hired for construction for a horse ranch to be built.Every evening though, they continued their tradition of dancing to thier wedding song since the doctor had confirmed the the cancer was indeed gone.

Kevin was wedded to a beautiful young women of the name Kristen Willits.Short blonde hair and blue eyes of the ocean with medium stature.He secretly was having a love affair with his mind.

Although the family had moved on, Kevin's heart still had past scars that still ran deep through the open rivers of his soul.

He had become one of the professional musicians in a successful group entitled the Backstreet Boys.His fans had not known of his secret pain that he had since the "death" of his beloved Mary Jane. He said she died because it was like she had died. He never saw her again up until this point and his grief was still as vulnerable from those fateful fifteen years ago.

Kevin Richardson still loved Mary Jane and the picture of her shining eyes and golden blonde hair under his pillow made him love her alittle more everyday.

~The End