- Text Size +
A.N.: Well, here it is - the last part of this series. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own T.L.M., story idea, & the use of "Erin" in this story.
Prologue:

A little one snuck out of their room, and down the stairs to the main floor. Upon reaching the main floor, the child decided that they had best find someone to let them know that they were hungry.

“Hope the studio’s downstairs. Don’t wanna get in trouble for bein’ where I ain’t s’pose to.”

The child found the stairs to the basement eventually, and snuck down them to see what the one they were looking for was doing right then without them there to entertain.

“Hope she’s gone,” the child thought, thinking of her brother’s visitor – the one that they had rudely tried to shove out the door earlier. Thus, being the reason why they had been sent to their room until dinner.

The one in search of the studio soon found it, and froze upon seeing the one they were looking for, lip-locked with the visitor from before. Tears began to fall down the child’s face, as they now understood why they had been sent to their room so quickly earlier.

The young one watching in shock, felt hurt, and could do nothing but stare at the two that were in the studio. Couldn’t believe the one they had waited forever to see had shoved them aside for a very un-welcomed visitor.

It was then that the visitor had looked up and spotted the upset child staring at them. “We’re being watched.”

The one the child had been looking for, turned to look at the doorway. “I thought you were told to stay in your room?”

The child sniffled. “Got hungry.”

The one who had previously sent the child to their room, checked their watch. “Ah. It’s about time to eat anyway.”

The child watched as the one they wanted got up, and smiled at whom they considered an intruder.