- Text Size +
A.N.: Decided I'd give y'all a lil' Christmas gift. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Ashlynn. Shelely owns Krissy. Kevin & AJ own themselves. Warning: Involves spanking.

~NEXT MORNING~

AJ wakes up, feeling groggy, as he had to keep getting up to check on Krissy all night long.

Kevin's up and showered by 630.

He leans down and kisses AJ softly. "Sleep in," he says. "I'll get the Munchkin up."

Ashlynn's still asleep on Krissy's floor.

"Don'tcha mean Munchkins?" AJ asks with a smirk. He then lies back down to sleep a bit longer.

Kevin smirks and then heads into Krissy's room. He gently shakes Ashlynn. "Ashlynn? Sweetie? Time to get up," he says. "Let's go make breakfast with Krissy."

Ashlynn grumbles and swats his hands away sleepily.

Kevin chuckles. "C'mon, sleepy head. Krissy'll show you how to make muffins."

Ashlynn rolls over onto her back, and starts to snore softly a few moments later. She was dozing.

Krissy rolls over and looks down at Ashlynn. She giggles. "Why you sleep on the floor?" she asks in a much better mood than the previous evening.

Daddy shakes his head. "Come on, Krissy. Let's get dressed. Then we'll wake up Ashlynn."

Krissy nods. "Kay," she agrees and carefully slides out of bed without stepping on Ashlynn.

Ashlynn wakes up again a few moments later, grumbling incoherently, as it was rude things.

AJ still lies in bed snoring away.

Kevin gets her dressed in panties with little green hearts, a pink t-shirt, and a denim jumper. She had three different ones and two that weren't denim. They were her favorite and he didn't mind her looking like a little girl.

"No socks," Krissy decides and scampers out of the room before Kevin can catch her.

Ashlynn still mutters, and sits up to grab Sammy from the bed.

Kevin shakes his head and scoops up Ashlynn. "C'mon, kiddo. Let's go get you dressed," he says heading back to the eight-year-old's room.

Ashlynn grumbles still.

Krissy goes into her parent's room. She climbs up on the bed and crawls onto AJ. "You wake yet?" she whispers loudly.

"Shh!" AJ grumbles. "Go bug Daddy. I get to sleep a bit longer."

"Come on, Ashlynn. Stop grumbling," Kevin says setting her on the bed. "What color shirt do you want to wear?"

"Blue," Ashlynn answers.

Krissy frowns, but does as she's told. Well, sort of. She slides off the big bed and pads downstairs.

AJ rolls back over to sleep once more.

Kevin smiles. "That's my good girl," he says getting out a blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

He also lays out some clean undies.

Ashlynn smiles innocently, as she sticks the panties on her head.

Kevin laughs and tickles her. "I think they'll go better on your rump," he says good-naturedly. "I'm gonna go make sure your sister isn't making a mess and then I'll come back and carry you downstairs, okay?"

Ashlynn nods, then starts to undress.

Krissy gets a chair from the kitchen table and climbs up to the cupboard where she knows there's some pop-tarts.

Kevin smiles, kisses Ashlynn on the top of the head again and heads downstairs.

Ashlynn changes herself, and also changes Sammy, upon finding his clothes that Daddy AJ had gotten for him.

Krissy's carefully climbing down from the chair when Kevin walks in. "Kristine!" he exclaims. "Why didn't you wait?" he asks, putting the chair back.

Ashlynn flops down upon her bed, once he's left the room, closing her eyes once more. "Shh...We'll nap..." She whispers to Sammy.

"You busy," she explains trying to open the package of pop-tarts.

AJ gets up and showers and gets dressed.

Kevin sighs. "Krissy, honey, you're not supposed to climb on the chair. That's not safe," he reminds her -- being the softie with her.

Krissy purses her lips. "But I'm hungry," she argues.

Once cleaned and ready to start the day fresh, he heads for Ashlynn's room, having had heard Kevin talk to her. He laughs when he sees her sound asleep again. He goes over and tickles her lightly, causing her to wake up and giggle. He picks her up, kisses her head, then heads downstairs with her and Sammy.

Ashlynn giggles all the way down, as he's still tickling her and Sammy.

Kevin shakes his head and takes the pop-tarts from her. "You need to wait," he says. "But I'll get you some cereal while I go back up to get Ashlynn," he offers.

Then Kevin turns to see AJ coming in with Ashlynn. "Oh! You're up."

AJ enters the kitchen then. "Look who I found sleeping on her bed!" He says smiling.

Ashlynn just giggles.

Kevin laughs. "Well it *is* comfortable."

AJ sets Ashlynn down and hands her a bowl and some cereal. "There yah go. Pour away."

Ashlynn pours the cereal into the bowl, but ends up spilling some of it onto the floor. She looks around worried and sheepishly.

Kevin shakes his head. "Don't worry, Ashlynn. It was an accident," he says bending down to pick up the bits of cereal.

Krissy frowns. "I want some!" she says.

Ashlynn gives a sigh of relief, and eats it once AJ's poured some milk into it for her. He also handed her a colour-changing spoon.

AJ makes himself some toast with peanut butter.

Kevin gets a bowl for Krissy and fills it with cereal and some milk. "Can you be patient please?" he asks.

Krissy digs into her breakfast without answering him.

AJ raises his eyebrows at Kevin, noticing their youngest was a bit testy.

Ashlynn finishes eating. "Cartoons?" She asks, looking up at her two daddies.

Kevin decides not to worry too much about Krissy's attitude. It was as changeable as Texas weather.

"Sure, Ashlynn," he says picking her up. He sets her down on the couch and hands her the remote control. "Just cartoons, though, okay?"

AJ sits down to eat his toast.

Ashlynn nods and turns the cartoons on. Eventually though, she starts channel surfing to MTV on commercials.

Krissy only eats about half her breakfast.

"Done?" AJ asks Krissy. "You wanna go watch TV with Sissy?"

Kevin notices the TV. "Ashlynn? Are those cartoons?" he asks eating a bagel and yogurt.

Krissy nods and slides off her chair.

Ashlynn looks away sheepishly, then turns the cartoons back on.

She makes room for Krissy on the couch.

AJ smiles and shakes his head. "Wonder if they'll agree on the cartoon?"

Krissy gets up on the couch and immediately takes the remote out of Ashlynn's hand.

"I choose," she says in a bossy tone.

Kevin takes the girls' bowls to the sink and starts to load the dishwasher.

Ashlynn frowns, as she'd been watching a good cartoon. She says nothing, as she hugs Sammy to her chest. A moment later, she reaches for the remote in Krissy's hand.

AJ starts to clean up his breakfast mess. "What we gonna do today, Kev?"

Krissy yanks it away as quickly as possible and slaps at Ashlynn. "*My* TV," she asserts.

Ashlynn once more tries to take the remote back from her, deciding after this she was telling.

Kevin shook his head. "Dunno," he answers. "Ought to go back to the mall, but I don't know if making her own up to it is going to do any good. Maybe we should call that first day a loss and work from here," he suggests.

AJ nods. "Alright. I can agree with that. I mean, she did behave in Church - for the most part."

Krissy scoots away from Ashlynn. "No," she says simply and turns on a show on Toon Disney.

"HEY!" Ashlynn says loudly, once more trying to get it back.

Kevin can't help but laugh. "Yeah well that priest was making me roll my eyes a few too many times."

AJ raises his eyebrows. "Trouble in cartoon land."

Kevin looks up. "What's going on over there?" he asks, but not in a stern voice.

Krissy just ignores him and keeps watching her show.

Ashlynn scowls and crosses her arms angrily, slouching down some. She throws a nearby piece of kleenex at the TV angrily.

"We asked a question, ladies. We expect an answer," AJ says somewhat stern.

Krissy turns the volume up.

AJ goes over and turns the TV off. "You're not watching cartoons, until we get an answer."

Kevin closes the dishwasher, planning to turn it on when they left. "Ashlynn, honey, what's up?" he asks going for the non-moody one.

Krissy's face becomes very angry. "Hey!" she exclaims putting her hands on her hips.

Ashlynn points to the remote, reaching for it, as Krissy's distracted.

"Hey what?" AJ says, eyeing her warily.

Krissy pulls away from Ashlynn again and puts the remote behind her back. "Mine."

Ashlynn just looks annoyed, as she moves away from Krissy and hugs Sammy tight.

Kevin frowns. "C'mon, Krissy. Good girls share. Remember?"

"And good girls, don't give their daddies attitude," AJ adds.

Krissy throws the remote back towards Ashlynn, but Kevin deflects it before it actually hits the older child.

Ashlynn's eyes are wide. She couldn't believe Krissy had just done that.

Krissy crosses her arms in a pout and starts to stomp out of the room angrily.

AJ frowns, crossing his arms over his chest. "Kristine Michelle! Get back in here!"

Kevin gives the remote back to Ashlynn. "Here you go, sweetie," he says and kisses the top of her head.

Krissy shakes her head. "I gonna pway in my room," she says and keeps heading for the stairs.

Ashlynn smiles softly at him, and turns her cartoon back on as AJ moves out of her way.

"Kristine Michelle Richardson! Do you need a good spanking?"

"Noooooo!" Krissy yells and breaks into a run for the stairs.

AJ quickly goes after her and scoops her up. "I'd take that as a yes, Kristine."

Kevin sighs. "Guess she didn't get enough sleep last night," he says never willing to admit his daughter has a stubborn streak.

Kevin sits down next to Ashlynn. "How're your feet feeling?" he asks gently.

Krissy squirms and yells trying to get free.

Ashlynn frowns slightly. He never let her get away with attitude. She frowns more, and sticks her tongue out at her feet.

"I'm mad!" Krissy declares.

AJ takes Krissy into the kitchen and sits down in one of the chairs. "Next time you'll know to control yourself, Kristine," he says. "And why should you be mad? You took the remote and refused to listen like a good girl."

Kevin chuckles. "That bad, huh?" he asks. "Do you see how naughty Krissy's being?" he asks realizing this might be a good opportunity for Ashlynn to see that they're equal.

Ashlynn nods slightly, wondering what he's getting at.

Kevin nods. "Just like when you're naughty and get spanked, so does Krissy," he says.

Ashlynn makes a face at that. She wiggles her toes, wincing slightly.

AJ takes Krissy's jumper and panties down. "Now, after this you had better be in a better mood."

Kevin's brow furrows. "What's wrong?" he asks worried.

Krissy's still struggling, but more crying than yelling.

Ashlynn brings her feet up to them and makes a face. Her feet still hurt.

AJ starts to reign firm spanks down upon the bare bottom looking up at him.

Krissy kicks and cries. "Nooooo, stop it!" she cries.

Kevin kisses the feet gently. "How about some tylenol?" he asks.

AJ keeps spanking her bottom firmly. He gives thirty solid spanks, then sits her up to cuddle. "There. Now, please be a good girl, Honey."

Ashlynn makes a face and sticks out her tongue. She'd rather suffer. She looks away then, thinking of something, but not wanting to be a bother.

Krissy's eyes are pouring over with tears, but she still doesn't feel very cuddly.

Kevin looks confused. "I don't understand, Ashlynn," he says. "You don't want me to help make your feet feel better?"

AJ rubs her back and kisses her head softly. "Shh. Daddy loves you, Baby. But you do need to be good now, okay?"

Ashlynn just shrugs, and doesn't look at him as she speaks extremely quiet. "Daddy..."

Krissy's face is still a frown and she doesn't feel better, but she won't yell at anyone anymore. She nods and slides off his lap, deciding to go upstairs and be by herself for a little while.

AJ stops her long enough to pull her panties and jumper back up.

Kevin nods. "Yes, I'm Daddy," he says unable to not smile. "What can I do for you?" he asks

Ashlynn holds up seven fingers then, wanting to explain, but not talk a whole lot.

Krissy doesn't fight being redressed and then climbs up the stairs miserably.

AJ sighs, shaking his head, and goes about seeing if they need anything from the market.

Kevin watches. "Seven?" he asks.

Ashlynn nods. "Not..." she holds up eight fingers.

Kevin's eyes widen. "Oh!" he exclaims. "Are you seven instead of eight?" he asks.

Ashlynn nods her head. "Saturday," she whispers. "Isabelle forgot. Not old as others."

Kevin nods. "I understand," he says. "We'd better get ready for a birthday party then," he says with a big grin and tickles her.

"Hey, AJ! Call your mom today. We'll need a birthday cake for the BBQ on Saturday."

Ashlynn squirms and giggles.

"What? Why? Whose birthday is it?" AJ asks, coming into the room looking confused.

Kevin looks over the back of the couch. "Ashlynn's" he answers.

"Ah," AJ nods. "Wait - how old? I'm lost."

Ashlynn giggles.

Kevin smiles. "Seems Isabelle was a bit confused. Ashlynn isn't eight yet," he explains.

"Oh!" AJ says. "I see! Well, let me go call Mom and tell her to bring a cake!" He runs back into the kitchen to call his Mom.

Ashlynn takes her socks off her feet, and glares at her feet, trying to will them to stop hurting.

Kevin readjusts Ashlynn so he can get a look at her feet. "Hurt at all?" he asks.

Ashlynn nods her head yes silently. They hurt like crazy.

Kevin picks her up and heads upstairs. "I've got some medicine that should help," he says

Ashlynn scowls, hating medicine, but lets him carry her upstairs.

He takes her into his and AJ's bathroom and sets her gently on the sink before opening a cabinet on the wall.

Ashlynn watches him silently.

"Grape or cherry?" he asks finding two different brands and therefore flavors.

AJ finishes talking to his Mom, finishes cleaning up, then decides to go and check on Krissy.

"Grape," Ashlynn whispers.

Kevin nods and hands her two chewable children's painkillers.

"Here you go, Angel," he says and gets her a cup of water to chase them with.

Ashlynn takes them and gulps down the water.

AJ enters Krissy's room. "Hey, whatcha doin' in here?" He asks.

Krissy looks up and then shrugs, going back to looking at her picture book with Bedtime Bear.

Kevin smiles and then picks Ashlynn back up. "Is there anything you'd like to do today?" he asks.

AJ goes over and sits next to her. "Hey, c'mon now. You're getting to stay home from school and play. Cheer up."

Krissy shakes her head. "I don't want her anymore," she says. She'd been in a better mood when she woke up, but yet again, Daddy Kevin pushed her aside to take care of Ashlynn and that made Krissy mad.

Ashlynn sighs. She'd wanted to play with Krissy, but she didn't think that'd be happening anytime soon - she'd tattled. She decided upon something else. "Shop?" She says softly, wanting to have things to call her own - other than clothes and Sammy. It was that moment she remembered she'd left Sammy downstairs on the couch. "Sammy!"

"Krissy, Daddy's taking care of her because she's trusts him more than me right now," AJ says softly, pulling her into his lap, after he's sat next to her. "Give her a lil' more time, and she won't hog Daddy so much. Please? She loves you Krissy."

Kevin jumps in surprise but rubs Ashlynn's back. "Oh! You're right," he agrees. "We left him downstairs. He's probably getting lonely. Let's go get him," he says and carries her quickly back down to the living room.

He picks the bear up and gives him to Ashlynn. "There we go. Back together."

Ashlynn hugs Sammy tightly and kisses his head. She looks up at Kevin, giving him a small, shy smile as thanks.

Krissy frowns, not convinced. "Kay," she agrees, though, since she wants to make the nice daddy happy.

AJ kisses her head. "Now, how 'bout we go see what Daddy and Sissy are doing. Maybe sissy wants to play."

Krissy nods. "Kay," she says. She gets up and gets her blankie from her bed, something she does when she's not feeling safe and puts her arms up to AJ to be picked up.

Kevin smiles back. "Okay. So you wanted to shop, huh?"

AJ scoops her up and gives her head another kiss. "C'mon." He carries her back downstairs.

Ashlynn nods slightly.

Kevin pauses and thinks. "Do you promise no stealing this time?" he asks. "If you want something, ask me."

Ashlynn nods her head. She did not want to be spanked today - not if she could help it.

Daddy smiles. "And if you want to get Krissy something, we'll make it secret and you can even wrap it later if you want," he whispers.

Krissy stays glued to AJ. "What're we playing?" she asks.

Ashlynn nods her head yes frantically at that. She'd promised Krissy a new Barbie.

"I think we're going shopping," AJ says softly. "You wanna go shop, Baby?"

Krissy nods. Maybe she could have another new toy.

AJ smiles. "Alrighty then."

Kevin smiles. "Good! And Ashlynn can go to the party store and pick things out for her party," he says.

Ashlynn smiles real big at that. She'd never had a party before - this would be her first! How exciting!

"Yep! Anything yah want, Honey," AJ says, smiling at his older daughter.

Kevin nods and grabs his keys off the hook. He takes Ashlynn out to the car and sets her in the backseat.

Ashlynn straps Sammy into the middle seat.

"C'n we listen to you?" Krissy asks quietly as she's strapped in to her booster seat.

"Sure, Baby," AJ smiles. "That alright with you?" He asks Ashlynn, who nods back at him.

Kevin smiles at AJ. This is how it should be.


Well, this is it until after Christmas, as I shall be very busy these next two days. So, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!