- Text Size +
A.N.: Hope y'all are liking this story thus far. Disclaimer: I only own Ashlynn. Shelley owns Krissy. Brian & AJ own themselves. Warning: Language & Corporal Punishment.

Kevin smiles over at AJ.

Ashlynn tries not to smile at the tiny girl next to her.

AJ smiles back at Kevin as they reach the mall.

Kevin gets out and looks at AJ over the top of the car. "Should we bring the stroller?" he asks.

Krissy frowns as she tries to get herself unbuckled. "No! No stroller! I'm a big girl!"

"Nah," AJ says, shaking his head.

Ashlynn lets Krissy free.

Krissy smiles at Ashlynn. "Fank you, Ashlynn," she says politely.

Ashlynn gives her a small tight smile and opens the door for her to get out.

Krissy climbs out of the car and bounces impatiently, looking at the mall doors longingly.

Kevin notices the five year old. "Kristine... you stay right here," he says firmly. He knows she likes to wander off.

Ashlynn gets out her side of the car then, looking around amazed.

Kevin turns to Ashlynn. "So... Ashlynn, what colors do you like?" he asks as they all start heading for the department store.

AJ goes and takes Krissy's hand in his.

"Blue, red, black," Ashlynn answers. "And purple! Love purple!"

Kevin smiles. "I love purple," he says. "Especially that really deep, almost black shade of purple."

Ashlynn nods slightly. She runs on ahead, not having had really gone to a mall before.

AJ scoops Krissy up. "Well, looks like I'll hafta carry you, Baby. Your sissy's fast."

Kevin jogs after her. "Ashlynn, wait up, kiddo," he says.

Ashlynn glares up at him, then runs into a clothing store, and tries things on over her clothes. She didn't like being naked in change rooms and stuff - it scared her.

AJ takes Krissy to look at some things in her size.

Ashlynn leaves a mess of clothes on the floor, seeing as she didn't want those ones - the ones she did want, she threw into a nearby cart.

Once done picking out her clothes, Ashlynn shoves the cart at Kevin, then runs out of the store and back into the mall.

Kevin sighs. "Ashlynn!" he calls after her and leaves the cart, sprinting after his new daughter.

Ashlynn runs into a toy store, and quickly fills up a cart there. She'd made sure to grab stuff for her new little sister as well.

It doesn't take too long for him to catch up and he grabs her by the upper arm. "Slow down," he says pulling her to a stop.

AJ pays for the clothes and has them taken out to the car. He then carries Krissy along, so that they can enjoy themselves too.

Krissy looks around. "Where Daddy and sissy go?" she asks.

Ashlynn glares daggers up at him angrily.

"I think Ashlynn ran to get some toys, Honey."

Kevin looks at her perturbed. "You're not scaring me so just stop it with the glaring," he says. "Don't you want to get some nice things?" he asks.

Krissy grins. "Toys?" she asks excitedly.

Ashlynn points to her cart full of toys. "Want those," she says flatly. It was mostly all Barbies and Ninja Turtles action figures and accessories. Though, she had thrown some stuffed toys in along with legos.

"Yes, Honey, "AJ nods. "And I'm sure you can get away with one."

Kevin nods. "Okay," he agrees. "But what about your clothes?" he asks. "And why are you running around everywhere?"

"'Cause I can!" Ashlynn snaps. "And the clothes were in the cart! I'm sure the other jackass has already paid for them."

Kevin raises his eyebrows. "Should you really be using that word to describe your new father?" he asks.

"Use whatever f*cking word I want!" Ashlynn snaps. "Now can we get the f*cking toys and go?"

AJ walks in with Krissy then. "See? There they are."

Krissy smiles. "Toys!" She exclaims eyeing the Care Bears.

AJ laughs and takes her to look at the Care Bears.

Kevin shakes his head. "No, Ashlynn. The toys and clothes are going to wait. We're going home to get some things straightened out," he says.

Ashlynn glares up at him, giving him the finger angrily. He didn't know it, but she'd already pocketed some small things she wanted to give to Krissy.

AJ looks over at Kev silently telling him the clothes had already been bought and paid for.

Krissy points to a Loyal Heart Dog. "C'n I have him?"

"Sure Sweetheart," AJ says, handing him to her. "I think we're going to go home now." He takes her to the checkout line to pay for the Care Bear Cousin.

Kevin takes a deep breath. This was supposed to be a good idea. "Come on, Ashlynn," he says and takes her by the arm. As they pass AJ, he stops. "We'll meet you two back at the car," he says quietly."

Ashlynn looks up at Kevin, and after having had made sure there were lots of people around, began to throw a huge ass tantrum. She starts to scream as she's dragged along. She wanted toys. "NO! I WANT MY F*CKING TOYS! I WANT 'EM! I WANT 'EM! I WANT 'EM!" She screams louder and louder while struggling with him angrily.

AJ nods, and pays for Krissy's toy. "Let's go grab a cookie or two, Honey," He says, heading for the food court.

Krissy grins. "I like cookies," she tells him as if this was news.

Kevin sighs and continues to urge Ashlynn along. "Tantrums aren't changing a thing, young lady," he says sternly.

AJ laughs. "I know, Sweetheart." He goes and gets them some cookies.

Ashlynn just keeps throwing a huge ass fit, screaming loud as she can, while trying to kick and hit him everywhere and anywhere she can.

AJ reaches the car a few minutes later. "Ready to go Kev?" He asks. "Think Krissy and I are done shopping for today."

He places Krissy into her booster seat, handing her, her new Care Bear Cousin.

Krissy looks at Ashlynn with fright in her eyes. She'd never seen a big kid throw a tantrum.

Ashlynn finally hits Kevin a few times, then gets in the back of the car next to Krissy. She clutches her Teddy Bear tightly once more - for some reason, she didn't like scaring the tiny girl next to her in the backseat.

AJ gets in the car again, just waiting on Kevin, so that they could go home and deal with their new daughter appropriately.

Kevin sighs plopping down in the driver's seat. "I agree," he says to AJ.

AJ lets the music play, but stays quiet as he thinks on the way home. He just hoped him and Kevin were doing right by taking Ashlynn in.

Kevin drives them home as quickly as possible.

Ashlynn grumbles into her Bear the whole way.

Krissy's distress makes her quiet and it's not long before she's drifting off.

Once home AJ got Krissy out of the car, and decided to take her up to her room. He takes her up and puts the small child to bed, making sure to tuck her in good, so she won't fall out.

Ashlynn, who'd kicked the back of the front seats the whole way home, was still grumbling.

"Come on, Ashlynn," Kevin says sternly, opening her door.

"F*ck you!" Ashlynn snaps, clinging to her Teddy.

AJ kisses Krissy's head, then heads back downstairs to see how Kevin was doing with the new addition to their family.

Kevin reaches in and lifts her out of the SUV.

"I will not be talked to like that, Ashlynn," he tells her firmly.

Ashlynn struggles with him best she can, cursing up a storm. "F*ck off! Put me the f*ck down, asshole!"

Some of the items she'd stolen from the store began to fall out of her pockets.

Kevin delivers several hard spanks to her bottom.

Then he notices the merchandise on the floor of the garage.

Ashlynn starts to scream. "OWW! STOP IT! OWW!"

"A thief to boot," he says not completely surprised but completely disappointed.

AJ enters the garage then. "Need any help?" He asks, eyeing the things on the floor and shaking his head.

Kevin nods. "Could you pick those up, put them in a bag and bring them in?" he asks. "And is Krissy sleeping?" he asks as he carries Ashlynn into the house.

"Alright," AJ nods. "And yeah. I put her to bed in her room. She was exhausted." He starts picking the toys up and placing them in a bag, before he follows Kevin inside.

Ashlynn still screams and struggles with him, as she curses.

Kevin takes Ashlynn into the living room and sits on the couch with her. "You can calm down and we'll talk or you can keep this up and I'll spank you until you're ready to talk."

Ashlynn still just screams, curses, and struggles with him angrily. She was pissed and confused all at once.

AJ shakes his head, entering the room and dropping the bag on the coffee table.

Kevin sighs. "Alright, young lady."

"Need anything for it?" AJ asks.

Ashlynn still puts up a fight.

Kevin turns Ashlynn over his lap and starts applying good hard spanks to her covered bottom.

Ashlynn just screams louder and struggles more, cursing as tears stream down her face. She'd dropped her Teddy Bear, and was terrified they'd take it away and never give it back. She leans down a bit further and bites Kevin's leg - hard.

Kevin shakes his head. "We'll see," he says.

Ashlynn bites him again a few more times, still putting up the same struggle.

"Yee-ow!" he exclaims in surprise.

AJ raises his eyebrows. "Oh, I think we've seen Kev."

Kevin nods. "You're right," he agrees. "I'm taking recommendations," he says while he continues to spank Ashlynn.

"Brush? Ruler? Stick? Belt?" AJ rambles. "I don't know. What do you feel like using?"

Ashlynn screams even louder. "OWW!" She howls at the top of her lungs. "STOP IT! F*CKING STOP!"

She keeps biting Kevin when she can.

Kevin pulls her up and holds onto her, getting a little breathless. "Let's try soap in the mouth first," he says and picks her up, carrying her into the kitchen and plopping her down on the breakfast bar.

AJ nods and gets him some fresh soap. "Here Kev."

Ashlynn still struggles, and everything. She's more pissed now, as her bottom hurts.

Kevin takes the soap and lathers up a washcloth. Then he puts it in Ashlynn's mouth while she's screaming.

Ashlynn fights with him trying to get it out of her mouth. It was the most disgusting thing she had ever tasted in her life. She starts to gag, as tears begin to fall down her face again.

AJ watches silently, as the young girl keeps trying to kick Kevin right square.

Kevin keeps it there, dodging her deftly. "You're going to have this in your mouth until you're ready to stop cussing and stop biting," he says firmly.

Ashlynn starts to cry harder, wanting it out of her mouth before she threw up. She gags a bit more.

He turns to AJ. "You know where the leather paddle is in the office?" he asks. They'd agreed not to use it on Krissy till she was older, but it was very appropriate for Ashlynn.

"Are you ready to calm down?" he asks Ashlynn.

AJ nods. "Will do," he says, leaving to go and get it. He returns with it shortly.

Ashlynn nods slightly, still extremely upset, pissed, confused and everything.

She wasn't used to being punished for her bad behaviour.

Kevin takes the soapy rag out of her mouth. "Now, would you like to talk?" he asks her.

Ashlynn leans over to spit, wanting the disgusting taste out of her mouth. "No!" She snaps, glaring at him through her tears.

"And where the f* - hell is Teddy? "She demands.

Kevin shrugs. "Okay, back to spanking," he says setting her on the kitchen floor and starting to take down her jeans.

Ashlynn grabs hold of her jeans. "NO!" She screams.

"Your teddy bear is over by the couch. It's perfectly safe and you'll get him back when you're ready to be a good girl."

AJ shakes his head. "Kid, you don't get a say in the matter."

Kevin is much bigger than Ashlynn and it doesn't matter if she resists. He soon has her jeans and panties down. He spins her around to face the breakfast bar, and holds her there.

"AJ, the paddle, please," he says holding his hand open.

AJ hands him the paddle. "Here. Whack her some for me too."

Ashlynn struggles to break free, wanting to be left alone and to cuddle with her Teddy.

Kevin takes the paddle and starts spanking Ashlynn with the paddle on her bare bottom.

Ashlynn starts to scream bloody murder as her bottom is spanked. She cusses a bit through her screams, but not as much as before.

"Ashlynn Lee Richardson you need to understand some things, missy," he says sternly as he spanks her. "You are a little girl. More importantly, you're *our* little girl."

"Exactly!" AJ pipes up. "Ours."

"Cussing is not okay, yelling is not okay, hitting and biting and kicking are not okay."

"THEY ARE SO!" Ashlynn manages to scream.

"No, they're not," AJ answers.

"We are not going to send you back so if you're being naughty just so we will, you can stop it right now."

"I F*CKING HATE YOU!" Ashlynn screams. "YOU WILL SEND ME BACK! THEY ALWAYS F*CKING DO!"

"Well, we aren't going to," AJ snaps slightly. "That's a promise. We're just going to paddle your bottom until you learn to behave and treat us and your sister with some damned respect!"

Kevin shoots AJ a look. "AJ, don't use that word either," he says.

AJ shuts up then. "Sorry. Kid's got my shorts in a knot."

He leaves to go check on Krissy then.

Ashlynn screams louder and louder - not caring anymore.

She was starting to throw another tantrum.

Kevin just keeps paddling that bare bottom in front of him. "I can do this all day, Ashlynn," he says. "Or we can talk. You tell me when."

Krissy has gotten up and is playing tea party with most of the Care Bears.

Ashlynn starts trying to hit him with her fists, as she stands there bent over getting the spanking of her life. She just keeps screaming louder until her throat hurts. "OWW! STOP IT! STOP! STOP! STO-OP! OWW!"

AJ smiles upon entering Krissy's room. "Hey, Baby Doll. Can Daddy play too?"

Krissy grins. "Okay!" she agrees.

AJ kisses her head and sits down in a small chair to play. "Now, who shall I be? Lady Camelot?"

Krissy nods. "Yep! Do you want some tea?" she asks very properly.

"Why, yes, thank-you," AJ answers smiling.

Kevin stops for a minute, his arm getting a little tired.

Ashlynn chooses that moment to squirm and hit him right square.

He takes Ashlynn by the arm and takes her back to the couch.

Ashlynn breaks free and runs for her Teddy.

Kevin follows her and picks her up, removing the teddy bear from her grasp. "I told you, you can have him when you're ready to be a good girl."

"I WANT MY TEDDY!" Ashlynn screams hysterically. "GIVE ME TEDDY! I WANT MY TEDDY!" She starts to act worse than before, wanting her beloved friend back.

Kevin holds her in one hand and the teddy in the other. "I'll give him back if you're willing to sit down and talk to me."

"NO!" Ashlynn screams. "GIVE ME TEDDY! I WANT TEDDY! NOW!"

Kevin shakes his head and puts the teddy on his recliner before returning to the couch with Ashlynn.

"More spanking it is," he says and turns her over his lap.

Ashlynn throws an even bigger fit, now that she's not been permitted her Bear.

Kevin spanks her harder with the paddle than before and holds her tight.

"OWW!!!" Ashlynn shrieks.

Krissy serves Daddy tea and pretend cookies. "Ashlynn doesn' like us?" She asks.

"I think Ashlynn does like us, Honey, and that that scares her," AJ says softly, taking his tea and cookies. "I think she's scared that if she likes us, we'll just send her away like all her other mommies and daddies did."

Krissy looks confused. "Maybe she need ice cream?" she suggests because that's the solution to all of Krissy's problems.

Kevin continues spanking Ashlynn. Her bottom is magenta and he knows he'll have to let up soon.

AJ chuckles. "No. Not this time, Honey." He reaches over to ruffle her hair. "I think she just needs Daddy to give her a good spanking to calm her down."

"OWW!" Ashlynn wails. "IT HURTS! IT HURTS!"

Kevin nods. "It does, Ashlynn. It's supposed to. You've been very naughty," he says. "Stealing is wrong. Your language is wrong and the way you've treated your new daddies is wrong."

Krissy frowns. "I don' like spanking."

"Neither does Ashlynn, Baby," AJ says, giving her a warm smile. "And you're being good, so you won't need one for quite a while."

Ashlynn sobs. "I WANT TEDDY!"

Krissy smiles at that and pours Daddy some more tea. "What for lunch?" she asks.

"Cookies right now, Honey," AJ answers smiling.

Kevin puts the paddle down and gently lifts Ashlynn up. He quickly retrieves her teddy bear and hands it to her before gathering her in a tight hug.

Ashlynn sits rigidly in his arms, hugging her Teddy Bear to her chest tightly as she sobs.

Krissy giggles.

Kevin rocks her and holds her tight. "I know you're scared, Ashlynn. I know. Cry it out if you want. Daddy isn't going anywhere," he says softly in her ear.

Ashlynn bursts into even more tears upon hearing the last bit. She was terrified they were going to leave her after everything that had happened - and everything she knew would still happen.

She still wouldn't cuddle with him though - only her Teddy.

Kevin just holds her. "Do you want to take a nap?" he asks.

Ashlynn justs sits there quietly, crying still. She was terrified - and had been terrified of not getting her Bear back. She hugs her Teddy tighter than before, as if daring Kevin to try and take it from her again.

"You want to go down and get a snack?" AJ asks Krissy. "I think it's okay to go down now."

Krissy nods. "C'n I have lunch?" she asks putting away her toys.

"Yes," AJ nods. "Let's go make us all some lunch."

Kevin gently unfolds Ashlynn. "C'mon, little one. Let me take you up to your new room and you can relax a little."

Ashlynn sniffles.

Krissy takes Daddy's hand and follows him out.

AJ leads Krissy downstairs and into the kitchen. He sets her up on the counter, so that they can make some lunch together.

Kevin stands up and gently lifts Ashlynn up too. "C'mon," he encourages her.

Kevin looks up and smiles at AJ and Krissy.

Ashlynn suddenly has an impulse to cling to him and does so, still not letting go of her Bear.

AJ raises his eyebrows when he spots them.

Kevin smiles and holds onto Ashlynn tighter. "Okay...how about a movie?" he suggests.

Ashlynn sniffles, though she nods against his chest. Wasn't often she got to watch movies.

Krissy opens the cabinets for Daddy and points to the macaroni and cheese.

AJ smiles. "Alright Lil' One. Mac n cheese it is."

Kevin nods and sets Ashlynn back down on the couch gently.

"I'll be right back," he promises and goes over to the entertainment center. "How about Aladdin?" he asks. "Or maybe Beauty and the Beast?" he asks. "You're as pretty as Belle," he tells Ashlynn.

"I'm Aurora!" Krissy pipes up as she watches Daddy make the mac 'n cheese.

Ashlynn curls up into a lil' ball, still naked from the waist down. Her eyes well up with tears when she's told she's pretty.

"Yes, Princess," AJ smiles, adding cheese to the macaroni.

Ashlynn had never been told she was pretty before, and hugged her Bear tighter. "Beast," she whispers.

Kevin nods. "Beast it is," he agrees and puts it in. Then he goes back to the kitchen and picks up Ashlynn's clothes. "Do you want to get dressed?" he asks her. "Do you need to go to the bathroom?" he adds.

Ashlynn just shakes her head no. She just wanted to watch the movie and hug her Teddy.

AJ finishes lunch, and sends Krissy into the living room with a bowl of mac n cheese. He then comes out with three more bowls. "Lunch is served."

Kevin nods and folds the clothes, laying them on the back of the couch.

He sits back down next to Ashlynn and offers himself as a pillow as the movie starts.

Ashlynn uses him as her pillow, quietly lying there curled up in a tight lil' ball, with her Bear.

Krissy comes into the living room and sits on the floor with her lunch.

AJ sets Kevin and Ashlynn's bowls on the coffee table, and sits in the chair to eat his.

Kevin takes his lunch and Ashlynn's. "Thank you, baby," he says smiling at AJ.

"No problem," AJ grins.

Krissy turns back to Daddy. "C'n I have soda?" she asks.

"If you're very careful with it," AJ says, getting up to get one for her.

AJ comes back, handing Krissy her soda. "Here Baby Doll." He then sits back down in his chair to eat.

Krissy grins and takes it with both hands. What a good day! Soda's a treat!

Ashlynn snuggles closer to Kevin, popping a thumb into her mouth.

Kevin holds her close and rubs her back as the movie starts.

Ashlynn falls asleep a few minutes into the movie.

AJ looks over to see how they're doing. "Think yah wore her out Kev," he chuckles.

Kevin smiles, pulling a blanket off the back of the couch and covering her with it.

"Yeah," he answers. "You know, Bone, I don't think she really knows right from wrong in a lot of cases," he says.

"I'm thinking that too," AJ agrees. "I don't think anyone ever took the time to show her, nor discipline her when she was naughty."

Ashlynn starts to snore softly, thumb still in her mouth, her Bear clutched to her chest tightly.

Kevin shakes his head. "This is going to be a long haul," he says. "And I don't think we can keep Krissy from hearing everything that comes out of her mouth."

"Yes, well, I think she tries to stop some things coming out when Krissy's near," AJ says. "She did stop herself twice, if I remember correctly."

Ashlynn squirms slightly.

Kevin nods. "Looks like Krissy's gonna be our leverage," he says.

"Yeah," AJ agrees nodding. "Long as she doesn't pick up Ashlynn's foul mouth."

Krissy was about to turn around and promise Daddy she'd be a good girl when she knocked over the sprite she'd been given.

"Krissy!" AJ says. "You promised to be careful."

He gets up to clean up her mess.

He hands her a new cup of soda, but doesn't give her as much this time.

Krissy frowns. "I'm sorry," she says quietly.

"It's alright, Baby. Just be more careful this time," AJ says, ruffling her hair before sitting back down in his chair. "Daddy's not giving you any more soda if you knock it over again."

Krissy nods and goes back to watching her movie.

AJ looks over at Kevin and Ashlynn again. "Think she'll behave for a while now?"

Kevin shrugs. "I honestly don't know. I didn't really get her to promise to behave in the first place. But if I kept spanking her, she'd have bruised and we can't abuse her."

"Of course not!" AJ says. "I wouldn't want to abuse either of the girls. They're too precious."

Kevin nods and squeezes Ashlynn gently. "I've been thinking...she's likely to try and ditch school. We can have her walk Krissy to school in the mornings and your Mom can pick her up in the afternoon. I don't think she'll ditch the morning if she has to walk Krissy."

"Can't say she won't ditch during, then show up for a ride home though," AJ chuckles.

Kevin sighs. "So what do we do?" he asks AJ.

"Paddle her butt, until she learns to stay there all day," AJ shrugs. "I don't know."

Kevin nods. "I wonder if your mom would be willing to home-school her for awhile," he thinks out loud.

Krissy lays down and looks at her Daddies upside down. "I wanna go to school at Gramma's!" she announces.