- Text Size +
A.N.: Well, here's the next chapter. Think I'll put up one or two more for now, then that'll be it for today. Lol. Disclaimer: Only own Ashlynn. Shelley owns Krissy. Kevin & AJ own themselves. Warning: Language & possibly Corporal Punishment.

Kevin nods and turns back to the girls. "Do you want chicken strips or a burger?" he asks Ashlynn knowing what Krissy will say.

Ashlynn looks up at him. "Burger."

Kevin smiles. "Okay. Do you like coke?" he asks.

Ashlynn nods slightly, as AJ pulls into the drive-thru.

Krissy pipes up. "I want coke!" she says.

"You already had a soda today," AJ reminds her.

Kevin shakes his head. "You already had soda today," he replies. "You can have milk when we get home."

Kevin smiles at AJ as they say it almost in unison.

"Go ahead and get Krissy a chicken kids meal and I'll have a number one," he says.

AJ chuckles, and places their orders.

Ashlynn starts to squirm in her seat, her bottom still sore from earlier.

Krissy watches Ashlynn. "Wanna play Barbies at home?" she asks.

Ashlynn nods slightly.

AJ gets their food, and is now heading back to the house. He soon pulls into the drive, and parks the car in the garage. He turns it off, pockets the keys, then gets out to get Krissy. Once she's out of the car, he grabs the food, knowing Kevin will get Ashlynn.

Kevin opens Ashlynn's door and lifts her out gently. "Would you like a bath later?" he asks. "We've got bubbles," he offers as he takes her inside.

Krissy follows Daddy AJ into the kitchen and shadows him while he's getting the food out of the bags. "I went out in my jammies!" she points out with lots of giggles.

Ashlynn shakes her head no furiously. She never wanted to have a bath for as long as she lived. She was terrified of the water.

AJ laughs and gives her a warm smile. "Yes, you did, Baby."

Kevin looks concerned. "Why not?" he asks gently

Ashlynn just keeps shaking her head no,

Kevin nods. "Okay," he agrees. "We'll figure out how to get you clean later. Right now, let's eat," he says setting her down gently in a kitchen chair.

Krissy goes over to the table and climbs into her chair.

AJ hands out the food and sits down to eat.

Ashlynn picks at hers quietly.

Krissy's fairly quiet at the table as she eats -- slowly.

AJ watches both girls, noticing Krissy's trying hard to be like Ashlynn.

Ashlynn eats a bit of hers, but then starts to play with it. Soon, she's sent some french fries half way across the kitchen.

Krissy giggles and copies Ashlynn.

Kevin gives Krissy a look that she very deliberately avoids seeing.

"Ashlynn," Kevin says calmly. "If you're not hungry, that's okay, but please don't launch the food all over."

AJ also eyes Krissy, knowing that she knows better. "Ladies, we do not throw food."

Ashlynn gives Kevin a hard glare, and defiantly whips a french fry at his head, giving a small smile afterwards.

Krissy, being more subject to AJ's discipline than Kevin's over all, stops and puts her hands in her lap.

Then her mouth drops open as she sees Ashlynn throw food at Daddy.

"Thank-you," AJ says to Krissy.

Kevin takes a deep breath. "Ashlynn, I thought you wanted to play with Krissy," he says.

Ashlynn glares at him now, as if daring him to take the one thing she was looking forward to away from her.

Kevin shrugs. "You can't play with her if you're not going to follow directions. It isn't fair to Krissy. If she keeps throwing food, she'll get in trouble too."

Ashlynn glares harder at him, giving him the finger as she angrily picks up french fries with her other hand - a fistful - and throws them at him.

AJ raises his eyebrows.

Krissy starts to cry. "But I wanted to play!" She says looking at Daddy AJ.

Kevin shakes his head and then takes Ashlynn's food away from her.

AJ shrugs slightly. "Sorry Munchkin. But you both need to behave for that to happen."

Ashlynn keeps her middle finger up.

Krissy looks at all three of them. "But I *was* good," she insists. "I stopped,"

"Yes, Baby, you were good," AJ tells her. "And we thank you for that. But Ashlynn's not being good."

Kevin smacks Ashlynn's hand firmly. "That's right up there with cussing, Ashlynn," he says firmly.

Ashlynn yanks her hand back, glaring at him still. "F*ck you," she mouths silently, so that Krissy won't hear it.

Krissy slides out of her chair. "It's *not* fair!" She exclaims as she stomps her foot and then retreats upstairs as fast as her little legs will take her.

AJ sighs. "Oh, joy."

He gets up and goes after Krissy, wishing she wasn't so upset.

Kevin just ignores Ashlynn. With her feet the way they are, at least she can't run this time.

Krissy slams her bedroom door and throws herself on her bed angrily.

AJ enters a few moments later. "Kristine Michelle! We do not slams doors in this household, young lady!" He tells her. "And if you keep this up, Ashlynn won't be the only one in trouble."

Kevin finishes cleaning up dinner and wipes down the counter-tops casually. "I thought you cared about her. I didn't think you would voluntarily make her upset," he says and shrugs.

Ashlynn's silent. She wasn't trying to hurt Krissy - she was pissed off with Kevin.

Krissy sits up, tears streaming down her face. "I *don't* like her no more," she says. "I want her to go home!"

"Krissy, this is her home" AJ tells her sternly. "And she does like you. I told you, you need to give her time."

Kevin looks up and then puts the sponge away. "I'm going to go up and clean up your room so that you have somewhere to sleep. "Do you want to come up or do you want to sit on the couch?" he asks.

"Want Krissy," Ashlynn says softly, staring down at the table, trying hard not to cry.

Krissy just crosses her arms and sulks. This wasn't fun. Getting a sissy was supposed to be fun.

Kevin looks up. "Ashlynn, I can't let Krissy learn to misbehave from you," he says. "Do you want her to learn all the naughty things you do? That's just going to get her little butt spanked too."

"Baby, these things take time," AJ says more softly. "She's never had a sissy or anyone before. But I know she does want to play with you."

"Want Krissy!" Ashlynn snaps slightly, wanting to play with her new sister.

Krissy looks up and wipes her eyes with the back of her hands. "Then why she bein' bad?" She asks. "We were gonna play Barbies."

"Because it's the only way she knows how to act, Honey," AJ says, going over and picking her up to cuddle her. "She's never learned how to be good."

Kevin nods. "I understand that. But you haven't promised me you'll behave around her. Do you want me or Daddy AJ to spank her like we do you?"

Ashlynn shakes her head no - the last thing she wanted to see was the smaller one get her bottom paddled.

Krissy shakes her head. "I showed her. I stopped throwing," she says.

"Yes, and that was very good of you," AJ says, kissing her head. "But Ashlynn doesn't know when to stop - she doesn't really know how. She gets mad and keeps doing things she knows she shouldn't."

Kevin shrugs. "If you don't behave, Krissy will copy you and then we have to punish her."

Krissy sniffs a few times. "Is Daddy gonna spank her again?" she asks.

"I'm not sure, Baby Doll," AJ says softly. "He might have to."

Ashlynn scowls. "Want Krissy," she says again, but more firmly this time.

Kevin nods. "I heard you. Are you going to behave?" he asks.

Ashlynn nods slightly.

Kevin nods. "Okay." He goes over to Ashlynn. "I'll carry you upstairs," he says and gently picks her up.

Krissy looks up when she hears footsteps.

AJ raises his eyebrows. "Now, I wonder who that could be?"

Ashlynn still stays silent.

Kevin appears in the doorway with Ashlynn. "Okay, girls," he says. "You two can play while we clean up Ashlynn's room," he says and sets Ashlynn down on the floor.

Ashlynn rolls onto her tummy, using Sammy as a pillow to lean on.

Kevin nods to Krissy's bed. "Can you get a pillow for Ashlynn?" he asks Krissy. "Then she can lay on her tummy while you play."

AJ kisses Krissy's temple then sets her on the floor.

Krissy nods and quickly pulls her Care Bear pillow down from the bed and hands it to Ashlynn.

Ashlynn takes it and replaces Sammy with it.

Kevin sighs. "Okay, girls. We're right down the hall if you need something."

Ashlynn nods, and waits for Krissy to give her a Barbie.

AJ smiles and follows Kevin out of the room.

Krissy immediately starts pulling out her Barbies.

Kevin heads down to Ashlynn's room to start cleaning up.

AJ talks to Kevin while he helps clean.

Krissy smiles at Ashlynn and lets her play with two Barbies and a Ken while Krissy keeps one Barbie and a Ken.

"You know what really worries me?" Kevin asks AJ.

Ashlynn changes the dolls, and makes them dance.

"What?" AJ asks.

"She's going to wait until Krissy actually copies her and gets a spanking before she'll actually shape up. And that's not fair to Krissy."

AJ sighs. "That's not fair to Krissy. She'll start hating her new sister. Man Kev, she asked me a few times today, if we could return Ashlynn."

"Huh! Bastard!" Ashlynn whispers, making her Barbie slap Ken. "How dare you ask me that!"

Krissy watches and copies everything Ashlynn does, including the words and the slapping gesture.

Kevin shakes his head. "Maybe we should have waited till she was older. But we can't take Ashlynn back now."

Ashlynn goes quiet then, but makes her dolls do unthinkable things.

"No. We can't. That wouldn't be fair to Ashlynn," AJ says frowning slightly.

Again, Krissy copies Ashlynn.

Ashlynn's unaware that Krissy's still copying her.

Kevin sighs having cleaned up all the broken pieces.

"I definitely think we should keep the room bare till we're sure she won't demolish it again."

Krissy taps Ashlynn on the shoulder. "What're they doing?" she asks her sister.

"I agree with you there," AJ nods. "Though I think stitched up feet might be enough to keep her from doing it. I'm guessing no spanking for this, 'cause of the feet, right?"

Ashlynn looks up startled. "Nothin'," she says softly. "Playin' Barbies likes growned-ups do."

She shrugs slightly, and goes back to what she was doing.

Krissy just looks confused. "Kay," she says.

Kevin shakes his head. "The injury should suffice," he says. "If she does it again...that's a whole different issue."

AJ nods. "Yes, that is." He pauses. "We done? I don't think we should leave them alone too long just yet."

"The thing is, I’m not sure if spanking is making a difference here. As much I as I don't like it, giving her guilt trips about hurting Krissy seems to do the most good."

"I noticed the soapy rag bit works too. But it's not fair to Krissy if we spank her and not Ashlynn," AJ points out.

Kevin nods. "No, it isn't," he agrees.

Krissy decides she likes her Barbies better when they're dancing so that's what they do.

Shall we go check on them?" AJ asks.

"Yeah," Kevin agrees heading back towards Krissy's room.

Ashlynn's Barbies are still doing the unthinkable.

AJ follows Kevin.

Kevin walks in just in time to hear Krissy make her Barbie call Ken a bastard and pretend to slap him.

Ashlynn's unnerved by it.

AJ raises his eyebrows, not at all amused.

Kevin blinks and isn't sure which upsets him more, Krissy's language or Ashlynn's Barbies.

"Ashlynn, what are your Barbies doing?" he asks, trying to remain calm.

Krissy knows those looks on her parents' faces. It isn't usually good.

Ashlynn just shrugs, not having a clue what it's called, but still making them do it.

AJ just stands there, glaring at them both, not knowing what to say.

Krissy puts her Barbies down and backs away slowly.

"I think - it's time for bed," AJ says evenly.

Kevin squats next to Ashlynn. "How would you like to see our room?" he asks her, more than a little nervous.

Krissy just nods. "Kay, Daddy," she says and starts to put her Barbies away. Maybe she wasn't in trouble after all.

Ashlynn grumbles incoherently - rude, but doesn't cuss for Krissy to hear.

"Don't think that's the end of it Kristine," AJ says firmly.

"We need to have a little talk," he adds.

Krissy immediately starts crying and grabs the Barbies out of Ashlynn's hands angrily before putting them in her toy box. She didn't even know what she was in trouble for.

Ashlynn looks up from her spot on the floor, not understanding why Krissy was crying. "Don't touch her, Asshole!" She yells at AJ.

Kevin shook his head. "We're going to work on respect," he says and lifts Ashlynn up, carrying her into his and AJ's room.

Ashlynn squirms, not wanting for AJ to hurt Krissy.

Krissy just keeps putting her toys away since that's what she's supposed to do and then goes over to her bed quietly.

Kevin keeps a good grip on her and gets her all the way into his room where he sets her down on the bed. "I assume she learned that word from you?" he asks her.

AJ sits down on Krissy's bed, and pulls her into his lap once she's done cleaning. "Now, depending on how our talks goes, there might be no need for a spanking tonight."

Ashlynn shrugs slightly - she hadn't known Krissy had heard hear say it.

Krissy just nods, the tears still trickling down her cheeks. She'd been crying a lot that day and she was noticing how much her eyes hurt.

Kevin sighs. "Did you say that word while you were playing with her?"

AJ kisses her small face. "Now, now. Don't cry - we're just going to talk a moment."

Ashlynn looks away sheepishly, as she lies there on the bed.

Krissy holds her breath, the only way she knows how to stop crying.

Kevin nods. "I'll take that as a yes. I told you you'd get her spanked if you didn't behave."

"Baby, you don't have to not breathe, alright?" AJ says, rubbing her back. "Now, can you promise Daddy something?"

Krissy nods, breathing slowly.

Ashlynn blushes furiously - she hadn't meant to get Krissy in trouble. "Jackass better not touch her!" She snaps slightly.

"Okay. Promise Daddy you'll never repeat anything you hear Ashlynn say," AJ says firmly. "Because if you repeat her anymore, you will get a spanking."

Krissy nods. "Okay," she agrees. "Is it all naughty words?" she asks.

"I'm afraid so, Honey," AJ nods softly.

Kevin shakes his head. "That's what happens when she's naughty. She knows that. But she's also going to do whatever you do because you're bigger."

Ashlynn scowls angrily.

Krissy nods. "Kay. No spanking?" she asks honestly surprised she got out of it.

"No. No spanking - but only because this is all new to you, and you've had a very long and confusing day," AJ tells her. "But, remember what I said about repeating and copying Ashlynn."

Kevin sighs. "Now, what happened to not cussing in the first place? You were doing fantastic earlier today," he says. "I was really proud of how good you were doing with that rule."

"No one lays a f*cking hand on Krissy!" Ashlynn snaps angrily.

Krissy nods. "Yes, sir," she answers. She'd heard Baylee say that to Brian one time and had picked up occasionally over the last few months. "I'm tired," she adds very honestly.

"Alright. Into bed Munchkin," AJ smiles, kissing her head. "Daddy'll tuck you in."

Kevin shakes his head and goes into the bathroom. He gets a washcloth and puts some soap on it and brings it back in. He puts it in Ashlynn's mouth.

Ashlynn struggles to get it out, disliking the horrible taste.

Krissy crawls under the blankets and pulls her baby blanket close. It was her most prized possession -- the thing she absolutely couldn't live without.

"I love you, Daddy," she says.

AJ tucks her in, and kisses her forehead. "Ok, now, as punishment, no story tonight, alright?"

"Love you too, Baby Doll."

Krissy nods. That wasn't too bad. Not great, but not horrible. Better than a spanking. "Daddy?" She asks right before he can leave.

"Yes, Honey?" AJ says, turning around.

Kevin holds the rag there. "Every time you cuss, you're going to get one of these in your mouth and a sore bottom," he says.

Krissy sits up a little. "Will Daddy play with me ever again?" She asks, having decided that Ashlynn must get her other daddy now.

Ashlynn starts to cry, still trying to get the rag out. She felt like she was going to be sick.

"Yes, of course, Baby," AJ says, going over and hugging her again. "Daddy will play with you too. But, right now he needs to punish Ashlynn and make sure she doesn't hurt you - or herself anymore, okay? But I promise he'll play with you again soon."

Krissy smiles and snuggles down in to her blankets. "Kay," She says and closes her eyes.

Kevin shakes his head. "Are you going to stop cussing?" he asks.

AJ kisses her head one last time before leaving the room and turning on her nightlight.

Ashlynn nods slightly, still gagging on the rag.

AJ heads towards his and Kevin's room to see how things were going. He shakes his head upon entering.

Kevin lifts her up and takes her into the bathroom. He sets her on the sink and takes out the rag. "Spit," he says.

Ashlynn does as told for once, wanting the gross taste out of her mouth.

Kevin gives her a cup of water. "Here," he says. "Rinse and spit."

Ashlynn once more quietly does as told, her eyes still blurred with unshed tears.

"How's it going?" AJ asks softly, standing in the doorway.

"Want me to go get her jammies?" He asks.

Ashlynn finishes spitting and wipes at her eyes.

Kevin nods to AJ. "Please."

AJ nods and leaves to go fetch them.