- Text Size +
A.N.: Here's some more for y'all to read! Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Ashlynn. Shelley owns Krissy. Kevin & AJ own themselves. Warning: Language & Corporal Punishment.

******NEXT MORNING*************

AJ goes into Krissy's room to wake her up to go to Gramma's. "Krissy, Baby. Time to get up Honey."

Ashlynn's sound asleep in her bed, Sammy still clutched to her chest and her thumb still in her mouth.

Krissy grumbles and rolls over, not interested.

Kevin gets up, takes a shower, puts on his pants and an undershirt, before going to wake up Ashlynn.

AJ kisses her face and neck playfully. "Bet you'll wake up if I tell you, you're going to Gramma's instead of Church."

"Ashlynn," he says gently shaking her. "Time to wake up, cutie," he says.

Ashlynn grumbles incoherently into her pillow.

Krissy stops trying to wiggle away and her head pops up. "Gramma's?" she asks very interested.

"Yes, Baby Doll," AJ smiles. "You're going to Gramma's, while Daddy, Ashlynn, and I go to Church. You get to help Gramma back cookies."

Kevin smiles. "I know, it's early. But I'll make you breakfast before we leave for church," he says. "Anything you want. Pancakes, French Toast, Omelet.... whatever you want."

Krissy rolls over grinning. "Okay!" she agrees sitting up and pushing the blankets off of her.

Ashlynn still grumbles, hiding her face into her pillow more. She didn't want to go to Church - she'd never gone before, so why now?

AJ smiles. "There's a girl. And you can tell Gramma all about your new sissy."

Krissy nods as she slips out of bed. "C'n I wear a purple shirt?" she asks.

Kevin sighs. "Come on, Ashlynn. Let's start the morning without a spanking."

Ashlynn's remains asleep, Sammy still clutched to her chest and her thumb still in her mouth like before.

Kevin sighs. "Ashlynn!" he says louder and more firmly.

He pulls the blankets back, hoping the cold will get her moving.

"You have till the count of three to start getting dressed," he says. "Then I'm pulling down the panties and giving you a Good Morning spanking."

Ashlynn curls up into a tight little ball, bringing her other pillow down to hide her bottom. She hugs Sammy tighter. She hated having to get up early.

One...

Krissy looks in her drawer for panties and socks. "Ooh! Lucky Bear panties!" she squeals pulling out some Good Luck Bear underwear.

AJ laughs as he watches her. "What do you want to wear today, Honey?"

Ashlynn still tries to hide.

Krissy looks up smiling. "Purple shirt an' strappy shorts," she tells Daddy referring to a pair of her denim overalls.

AJ nods and hunts down the clothing items. He then dresses the little girl and puts her hair into a ponytail at the top of her head. "There, Pebbles Flintstone."

Ashlynn yanks the sheet back up over her head.

Krissy giggles and bobs her head up and down since it makes her ponytail feel funny.

Two...

Kevin takes it back. "I said two, Ashlynn."

"Do you want me to get to three?"

AJ laughs and picks her up. "Now, let's go get you some breakfast."

"No!" Ashlynn snaps angrily, though she still stays hidden under the covers. She'd hidden her face into Sammy.

Krissy nods. "Pancakes!" she decides as he carries her downstairs.

"Chocolate chip pancakes?" AJ suggests, carrying her downstairs to the kitchen.

Kevin shakes his head. "Three," he says and quickly pulls down her panties before applying five good hard spanks to her bare bottom.

Krissy's eyes get even wider. "Yeah!"

Ashlynn wails, trying to squirm and get away so she can hide again.

AJ nods, and heads into the kitchen to make breakfast."

Kevin pauses, but is holding her down. "Ready to get up?"

Ashlynn just cries as she tries to get away. She wanted to go back to sleep and her wonderful dream that involved her and Sammy and Brian.

AJ sets Krissy down and starts breakfast.

Krissy spins around in circles in the kitchen, having a great time making herself dizzy.

"Krissy, you're going to fall and get hurt," AJ says. "And stay away from the stove."

Kevin sits Ashlynn up. "C'mon, sweetie. You'll feel better as you get moving," he says.

Ashlynn angrily shoves him away, but still being unable to walk because of her feet, has nowhere to go.

Kevin slaps her hands. "No pushing," he says. "You're getting up and going to church and I swear, Ashlynn, if you don't behave, you won't be playing with Krissy after church and you'll get the belt when we get home."

Krissy just keeps spinning, giggling, her arms out to the side.

Ashlynn starts to cry all over again, burying her face into Sammy.

Eventually she smacks into the refrigerator and falls backwards onto her rump.

"Kristine," AJ says warily. "I told you to stop. Now, you've crashed and fallen. Give it a rest."

Kevin picks Ashlynn up and makes her look him in the eye. "Why don't you want to go to church?" he asks. "No Sunday School today. Just the service. You don't have to talk. Just sit quietly with Daddy and I."

Kristine giggles. "But it's fun!"

Ashlynn squirms, trying to get down so she can go back to bed. She rubs at her eyes tiredly.

"Yes, that may be so, but save it for outdoors," AJ says. "Now, stop it, before you get in trouble." He continues to cook the pancakes.

Kevin holds her tight. "No, Ashlynn. Daddy's got you right now and I want you to talk to me," he says.

"Remember when we talked about the bath and how it was okay?" he asks. "Let's talk about church."

"No!" Ashlynn exclaims, struggling even more, still holding Sammy.

Daddy spanks her with his most available hand.

"Stop that, Ashlynn."

"No! No! No!" Ashlynn cries, her tears starting to fall again. She beats him up using poor Sammy.

Daddy holds her hands down. He goes to the door and calls down the hall. "AJ! I'm gonna need some help!" he calls.

Krissy gets up off the floor and looks up intrigued.

AJ finishes up the last of the pancakes, and sets them in the microwave to stay warm. "Into the living room Kristine. Now." He ushers her into the other room, then goes upstairs to see what his husband wanted.

Ashlynn just keeps struggling with him, trying to break free so she can beat him up some more.

"You called?" AJ says, reaching Ashlynn's room.

Kevin looks up breathless. "We're going to have to dress her together. She's too big for me to do it by myself," he says.

AJ nods. "Alright. Let's do it."

Kristine stands right at the edge of the living room where it turns into the eating area of the kitchen. Her eyes flicker between the microwave and the stairs.

AJ helps Kevin get Ashlynn dressed, then takes Sammy from the struggling child. "Now, if you had've done this nicely, you could've dressed Sammy yourself," he says, changing the bear into a little suit. He gives the bear to Kevin once done.

Kevin takes the bear and puts it back into Ashlynn's arms. "You're not going to go back to sleep now anyway, so why are you still fussing?" he asks.

Krissy gets a chair from the kitchen table and pushes it over to the microwave. She climbs up on it and opens the microwave.

Ashlynn scowls, as she now shuts up and hugs Sammy tightly. She hides her face into her friend, keeping quiet.

AJ goes back downstairs, and is shocked to find Krissy at the microwave. "Kristine Michelle Richardson!" He yells. "Get away from that microwave! Now!"

Kevin hugs Ashlynn and sways, rubbing her back. "I promise no one at church will help you and then we'll go see your new Gramma, who I'm sure will make cookies," he says hoping that's incentive.

Ashlynn sniffles, turning to hide her face into his shoulder.

Krissy was in the process of reaching in for a pancake, but she freezes and hops off the chair quickly.

Kevin smiles. She was so cute when she wasn't being ornery. "Wanna sit on my lap at church?" he asks her with an excited grin.

AJ takes hold of her little hand quickly, and briskly walks over to one of the chairs at the table. He pulls it out, sits down, then takes the small child over his lap. "I'm tired of warning you Kristine Michelle. Now, you're getting one for each year. And if I have to tell you again, your pants and panties are coming off." He then spanks her clothed covered bottom five times.

Ashlynn nods slightly into his shoulder, sniffling again.

Krissy squeals and kicks not liking this position. "Owie!" she cries. "Noooo!"

Kevin nods. "Okay," he says and kisses the side of her head. "How about some breakfast?" he asks her.

AJ holds her firmly in place. "Kristine, either stop kicking or you're getting more."

Ashlynn nods slightly, suddenly realizing she was hungry.

Kevin nods. "Can I brush out your hair first?" he asks.

Ashlynn nods again. "Uh-huh."

Kristine just keeps trying to get up out of that position.

Kevin smiles and carries Ashlynn into her bathroom. "This is your very own bathroom," he says. "I didn't get to show it to you yesterday."

AJ has now had enough, and takes her overalls and panties down. He then spanks her, now bare, bottom five more times firmer than before. "I told you, Enough!"

Krissy stops pushing up against Daddy's lap, but she keeps kicking as her bottom starts to sting. "Noooo!" she cries. "I sorry. Pleeeeaaase, Daddeeeee."

AJ stops then, and sits Krissy up to hug her close. "I told you, Honey. You need to listen."

Ashlynn's eyes are wide in amazement.

Kevin smiles and pulls out a hairbrush as well as some de-tangler. "Do you like to have your hair braided or anything?" he asks.

Ashlynn shrugs; she'd never had her hair done before.

Krissy cries quietly, turning her face into his shirt, feeling very naughty and sore.

AJ rubs her back, and whispers comforting words in her ear.

Kevin gently brushes out Ashlynn's hair.

"I'll do a real quick braid," he tells her and starts moving his fingers through her hair deftly.

Krissy sniffs and wipes her eyes with the back of her hand.

Ashlynn sits still quietly, kissing Sammy's head.

AJ wipes her tears away. "Shh."

"C'n I have a pancake now?" she asks quietly.

"Yes, you may," AJ says, putting her panties and pants back on her. He then sets her at the table and gives her some pancakes.

For the last touch, Kevin puts a few silk flowers in the braid. "Do you want to see what it looks like?" he asks.

Ashlynn nods slightly.

Kevin gets a mirror and positions it so Ashlynn can see the back of her head.

As was usual for Krissy after a spanking, even a little one like that, she became very quiet while she ate and didn't say anything.

AJ sits and eats with her, now also quiet.

Ashlynn nods her approval, as her tummy growls loudly.

Kevin looks surprised and grins. "Sounds like you're hungry," he says and lifts her up, taking her downstairs.

Ashlynn tries not to giggle.

Kevin walks in with Ashlynn and sets her in her chair. He looks at AJ, curious as to why their other daughter isn't chatting up a storm like she usually does at breakfast.

AJ shakes his head slightly, and wriggles his fingers so only Kevin will notice.

Ashlynn sits quietly and eats her pancakes, never having had any before.

Kevin gets himself some breakfast and a cup of coffee, taking the message from AJ.

Krissy turns to Ashlynn. "You like pancakes?" she asks quietly. "Daddy makes 'em good."

Ashlynn finishes eating quickly in response, and sits there quietly, whispering to Sammy every so often.

AJ starts to clean up what's been finished.

Krissy frowns. "I like your bear," she tells Ashlynn again.

Ashlynn gives Krissy a small smile. "Sammy likes you, too," she whispers.

Krissy grins, starting to feel better.

"Almost ready to go?" AJ asks Kevin, doing up dishes.

Ashlynn smiles back.

"An' know what else?" she asks Ashlynn. "You look pretty!"

Kevin nods gulping down the last of his breakfast. "I hope your mom cooks," he says already hungry for lunch

Ashlynn blushes furiously.

AJ laughs. "She's going to bake cookies with Krissy."

Kevin smiles. "That'll do," he says picking up Ashlynn. "Let's go cutie," he says.

AJ scoops up Krissy, kissing her head. "C'mon Munchkin."

Ashlynn rests her head on his shoulder.

Krissy lays her head on AJ's shoulder, still feeling naughty around him right now.

Kevin puts Ashlynn in the SUV and helps her get buckled, before getting in the driver's seat.

AJ sets Krissy in the car and then gets in himself.

Krissy tugs at the seat belt, not really happy about it.

Kevin starts driving towards Denise's house, putting in a CD of Disney music.

"Leave it alone, Krissy," AJ says, as they near his mother's house.

Ashlynn stares out the window, listening to the CD quietly.

Krissy frowns.

Kevin looks back at his youngest. "Kristine, you be a good girl for Gramma," he says. "I don't want any bad reports. Understand me?" he says sternly.

Krissy just nods, but doesn't make eye contact.

Kevin pulls into Denise's driveway and puts the SUV in park.

Ashlynn leans over to whisper to Krissy. "Don't be me..." She whispers so only her sister can hear. "It's no fun. I'll get you a Barbie...but Shh..."

AJ gets out to get Krissy, raising his eyebrows when he sees Ashlynn whispering to the younger girl.

Krissy nods to Ashlynn and then gives her a smile. "See you later, sissy," she says and blows Ashlynn a kiss.

Denise comes out and meets them on the front porch. "Hi! I get the baby today?" she asks happily.

Ashlynn gives her a teeny smile, as she watches AJ deposit Krissy in his mother's arms. "Yep. Have fun."

Krissy immediately puts her arms out to her Gramma who takes her from AJ. "Are you coming back right after church or do you have other things to do?" she asks.

"Coming back right after, long as someone going with us behaves," AJ smiles, giving his mom a kiss. He then gets back into the car and waves.

Ashlynn grumbles how it's not fair that Krissy gets to not go, but she has to go.

Kevin looks back at Ashlynn. "Sorry, sweetie, but Krissy had a really long night last night," he says. "We didn't get her to bed when we should have so she's not going to be able to make it through the whole service. She'll come next week, though. I promise."

Ashlynn grumbles the whole way to the Church, then complains her stocking feet are cold.

"Well, next time don't throw lamps, and you won't have to get stitches and stocking feet for Church," AJ tells her, getting out once Kevin has stopped the car.

Ashlynn gives him the finger behind his back.

Kevin opens Ashlynn's door and lifts her out.

"You're gonna sit on my lap, right?" he asks as they walk into the building.

Ashlynn clings to him and Sammy tightly. She nods briefly.

AJ holds the door open for Kevin, so he only has to worry about Ashlynn.

Kevin leads the way to the sanctuary and picks a spot in the back row.

AJ sits next to him, and goes quiet, as the service is about to start. They'd been running a bit late.

Ashlynn looks around in awe, never having had been inside a Church before.

The priest comes out shortly and starts the sermon.

Ashlynn still sits quietly looking around. She was amazed at how big it was, and how pretty it looked on the inside. She whispers softly to Sammy.

Daddy looks down and smiles at her. She was behaving. He hugs her gently around the middle with one arm and holds AJ's hand with the other.

AJ gives Kevin's hand a squeeze, as he smiles over at Ashlynn. He too was amazed she was behaving for them.

Kevin let Ashlynn whisper to Sammy as much as she wanted as long as it was whispering.

Ashlynn sits quietly for quite a while, before starting to swing her feet. She'd forgotten that they were still tender from the glass and stitches the night before. She's quiet, until she whacks her feet hard on the back of the pew in front of them. "F*CK!" She yelps, then goes wide-eyed and clamps her hands over her mouth, almost dropping Sammy in the process.

Kevin blinks. Well that was unexpected.

Ashlynn hadn't meant to cuss, and felt herself blush when people turned to look at her - well, glare at her was more like it. Even the priest had stopped talking, having had heard her as well.

AJ just looks startled beyond belief.

Ashlynn fixed her hold on Sammy and slunk down in Kevin's lap a bit. She wanted to cry, as she knew she was going to be in big trouble now.

AJ shakes his head, and glances at Kevin, not knowing what to do now.

Kevin stands up, still holding on to Ashlynn and takes her out quietly. What AJ did was up to him.

AJ just stays put, deciding to give them a few moments alone.

Ashlynn starts to cry.

Kevin goes to the nearest bench and sits down with her. "Ashlynn," he says making her look at him. "What you did was wrong, wasn't it?"

Ashlynn nods, still crying. She knew it was wrong, though not entirely sure why. She just knew she wasn't supposed to cuss - and she hadn't meant to this time. She'd been happy sitting there in his lap looking at all the pretty things.

Kevin nods. "It was an accident, wasn't it?" he asks.

Ashlynn nods again, her tears falling harder now. She'd hurt her feet in the process of swinging them.

Kevin hugs her tight. "Then guess what?" he asks.

Ashlynn sniffles and looks up at him, not knowing what.

Kevin holds her close. "Instead of a big bad spanking when we get home, it's a just a little one and just with my hand. I know you didn't mean to, but another spanking will help you remember next time you hurt yourself. Next time you'll say ow instead of the naughty word."

Ashlynn sniffles and nods slightly. Least a small spanking was better than a big one. She crawls into his lap with Sammy, still upset.

AJ comes out then. "Uh...you guys wanna go?" He asks softly. "They're still giving me weird looks in there."

He leans over and kisses Ashlynn's head. "Didn't know Church would be so eye-opening," he says, trying not to laugh. He knew it was wrong, and didn't want her to do it again, but at the same time, he couldn't help but find it slightly amusing.

Kevin smirks. "Yeah," he agrees. "Brian's been pestering me to start going to his church anyway," he says and stands up with Ashlynn.

AJ nods. "Alright. Let's go back to Mom's for lunch. I'm sure you can take care of things while we're there." He heads for the car, unlocks it, then gets it and starts it.

Ashlynn wanted to apologize, but was afraid to do so.

Kevin followed and put Ashlynn in her seat. "Sweetie, it's okay. We're not mad. You tried so hard to be a good girl and we're proud of you," he says getting next to AJ.

Ashlynn sighs softly, and stares out the window again as they drive along.