- Text Size +
A.N.: Last one for today. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Ashlynn. Shelley owns Krissy. Kevin & AJ own themselves. Warning: Corporal Punishment.

Denise starts making lunch. "I like your bear," she signs to Ashlynn in a free moment of her hands.

Krissy's just about conked out but mutters a little. "No nap," she says quietly and not very convincing.

Ashlynn still scowls, not saying a word or moving an inch to sign back.

AJ chuckles. "I promise you can have lots of cookies when you wake up, Baby," he says, lying her down on the spare bed.

Kevin sighs. "Sorry, Mom," he replies.

Denise shakes her head. "It's alright, Kev," she replies. "I'm sure this is all a lot to get used to."

Ashlynn squirms some. She was getting mad and didn't know why.

Kevin looks down at Ashlynn. "What's wrong, sweetie?" he asks.

Ashlynn squirms still, starting to hate her skirt. She also wants a cookie before lunch.

Kevin tries repositioning Ashlynn to make her more comfortable. "How about a cookie to hold you till lunch?" he offers. "I bet your tummy's grumbling."

Ashlynn nods her head eagerly at that. She wanted that cookie she'd been promised.

AJ returns a few moments later without Krissy. "She's out like a light."

Kevin reaches over and gets Ashlynn a cookie and them smiles at AJ.

"Jeez, Denise. You really ran her ragged!"

Denise just smiles and shrugs innocently.

Ashlynn eagerly accepts the cookie and enjoys it thoroughly.

Kevin smiles at her and kisses her head.

Denise starts making some soup to go with the sandwiches. "So why *are* you home early from church?

Ashlynn starts to squirm again at that question.

AJ looks at Kevin, trying not to smirk.

Kevin clears his throat. "Ashlynn bumped her foot and it really bothered her," he answers.

"We thought it would be best to just call it a day."

AJ nods his agreement. "Yeah. So, we figured why not come here?"

Ashlynn still squirms, now having had finished her cookie. She quietly reaches for a second one.

Kevin decides to let her get a second, but that would be it till after lunch.

Denise nods. "I see," she answers. "Why didn't Krissy go?"

Ashlynn munches on her newest cookie happily.

"She was exhausted from yesterday, and would have never made it through the service," AJ answers honestly.

Denise nods again. "Ah! So that's why she's gone to sleep so early today," she says understanding.

Kevin nods.

Ashlynn starts to reach for a third cookie, liking the taste of them very much.

"Yep," AJ smiles.

Kevin pulls Ashlynn's hand back gently. "No more until after lunch, sweetie," he says gently.

Ashlynn scowls and yanks her hand back. She wanted another cookie! She tries again, but this time lets Sammy try to take one.

AJ goes over to help Denise with lunch.

Kevin pulls Sammy's arm back too. "C'mon, Sammy. Don't you go getting Ashlynn in trouble," he says. "Daddy said no."

Ashlynn starts to squirm again, once more going for the cookies. This time she manages to grab one and goes to put it in her mouth.

AJ leans over and gives his mom's cheek a kiss. "Sorry 'bout before Momma," he says softly. "Forgot Krissy don't understand everything just yet."

Kevin intercepts the cookie and puts it on the plate.

Kevin turns Ashlynn to look at him. "I can spank you right here if you want," he says. "You'll get more cookies, but not till after lunch."

Denise smiles. "No problem," she says. "I know you weren't trying to be rude and it's easy to get carried away. Just don't forget to support Kevin. He seems pretty stressed out."

Ashlynn huffs angrily, scowling up at him. She only wanted one more - what was the big deal? She reaches over and grabs the same cookie again, this time crushing it into her small fist.

AJ nods. "I think he is. He's been dealing with Ashlynn - I've just been the back-up."

Kevin sighs. He gets a napkin and brushes the crumbs off Ashlynn's hand.

Then he picks her up and lays her over his lap.

Ashlynn starts to fight with him again, now angrier than before.

The dress goes up, the panties come down, and Kevin's hand starts spanking the bottom -- harder than he had for the naughty word in church.

Ashlynn starts to cry. She didn't get what the big deal was over one lousy cookie.

AJ sighs, as he tries to drone Ashlynn out.

Denise is careful not to give it too much attention. "How many times is that since you got her?" she asks AJ softly.

Kevin keeps spanking. "When I say no, Ashlynn, it means no. There is no discussion."

"Too many," AJ sighs heavily. "She just doesn't know how to behave."

"If I say no and you do it anyway, you're disobeying. That is very naughty."

Ashlynn bites his leg again, then manages to move her hand to hit him between the legs.

Kevin grimaces and then immediately groans.

Ashlynn tries to squirm away, and tries to keep hold of Sammy as well.

He stands up and carries her over to the couch, laying her over his lap so that her head is a good distance away from his leg and then holds her hand pinned to her back. "AJ? I need a wooden spoon please," he says.

AJ retrieves a wooden spoon and goes over to give it to his husband. He hands it over silently, then leaves the room again shaking his head.

Ashlynn struggles more and starts to cry harder because Sammy's not in her arms now.

Kevin takes the spoon and starts spanking her with that, very hard.

"What did I say about hitting and biting, Ashlynn?" he asks.

Ashlynn screams. "I WANT SAMMY!"

Kevin stops, but holds her firmly in place. "AJ! Bring Sammy please!"

AJ rolls his eyes slightly, but brings Sammy in nonetheless.

In the meantime, Kevin gives Ashlynn a few more spanks with the spoon. "You did really well about your language, Ashlynn. I'm very proud of you! But now you've got to learn not to hit and bite and kick."

Kevin takes the bear from AJ and hands it to Ashlynn.

Someday, he would keep Sammy as a punishment, but at the moment he's sure it would be torture.

Once she has Sammy he starts to spank her very hard with the spoon again.

Ashlynn clutches Sammy tightly. She didn't care if she got spanked every day for the rest of her life - long as she had Sammy with her she knew she'd be okay. She screams again as he still spanks her.

Kevin keeps spanking the little bottom, especially the tender spot that connects the thighs to bottom. "You have to tell me when you're ready to behave, Ashlynn. I'm not going to stop until then."

Ashlynn just keeps crying, while trying to break free. She grows mad, and reaches back to pinch him - hard.

Kevin frowns. This spanking thing is not working and she won't talk to him. What on Earth is he supposed to do?

Ashlynn sobs, wanting to go back to the kitchen and eat.

Kevin puts the spoon down and does the only thing he can think of. He picks Ashlynn up and holds her the way you're supposed to hold children with anger management problems. They can't move, but they can breathe.

"Alright, Ashlynn, calm down," he says soothingly. "Take some deep breaths. You're perfectly safe. No one's going to hurt you. No one's going to leave you. Daddy and I are going to help you learn how to be a good girl because we love you to death. But if you need to be upset, that's okay. But we're not going to hurt anyone anymore."

Ashlynn just screams and sobs. She wanted to go play, to eat more cookies - anything but be stuck where she was. She scrunches her face up in anger and concentration, then purposely pees all over his feet. She did not want to calm down and refused to do so for anyone.

Kevin sighed and let her go. He didn't have any other choice.

Ashlynn flopped herself down onto the floor and started to kick and scream, though she'd made sure to avoid her own urine.

"Denise, I'm sorry," he says walking back into the kitchen. "I just... spanking her doesn't do any good and my arm is exhausted. So I tried to hold her but she urinated all over your carpet."

Denise shook her head. "Not your fault," she says getting out the carpet cleaner and a rag.

"She what!?!?!" AJ exclaims. He thinks a moment. "Maybe it's what you're spanking her with, Kev. She might not know exactly how bad a spanking can be."

Kevin turns to AJ. "She's throwing a tantrum now. Maybe you and Krissy should stay here until I can figure out how to handle her. At this rate, I don't know if she'll hurt Krissy and I know she'll have a bad effect on Krissy's mood."

"Oh, boy," AJ says. "That's the last thing we need."

Kevin looks at AJ with slight irritation. "AJ, my arm is sore. I haven't used it like this in years."

"I know, I know," AJ says, holding up his hands in defense. "But, I bet she's never been spanked like this before. She's probably screaming through it all, trying to brave through it."

Krissy quietly makes her way through the kitchen while the grown ups are talking and goes over to Ashlynn, not really realizing she could get hit. "Ashlynn?" she asks squatting far too close to a flailing eight year old.

Kevin rubs his temples. "I don't have energy to whip her right now, AJ. I'm sorry. Maybe give me ten minutes."

Ashlynn keeps flailing her arms, not seeing nor hearing Krissy - if she had've she would've stopped.

AJ nods. "It's up to you."

Denise looks at them both sympathetically. "You know you can leave Krissy here as long as you want."

AJ nods. "Yes, we know mom."

Krissy gets a little closer. "Ashlynn?" she says a little louder just before getting smacked in the head by one of Ashlynn's arms.

Ashlynn pauses when she realizes she's hit something - or someone.

"OWWWWWWWWWW!" She cries falling backwards and starting to cry.

Kevin turns around surprised that one, the first yelling stopped, and that a new yelling has started.

Ashlynn sits up abruptly, ignoring the pain in her bottom. "Krissy!" She gasps slightly. Her eyes welled up with tears. "I'm sorry!" She cries, reaching to help Krissy up. "I'm sorry Krissy! I'm sorry!"

AJ's eyebrows shoot up. "Oh, no, she didn't. Did she?"

Krissy just lays on the ground, curled up, holding the side of her head that throbs.

Kevin doesn't even want to think about it.

Ashlynn feels panicked, and goes closer to see if her sister's okay. "Krissy?" She says softly. "I didn't mean to Krissy! I'm sorry!"

He races into the living room and immediately turns Krissy over onto her back. "Ashlynn back up, honey," he says in a tone that does not allow for argument.

Krissy fights to roll back over as she cries. She's scared and her head hurts

Ashlynn quickly backs off, now terrified. She grabs Sammy and clutches him vastly to her chest.

AJ comes running in after Kevin. "Is she okay?" He demands, glaring hard at Ashlynn.

Kevin makes her stay on her back and holds her head. "Kristine, look at Daddy," he says softly. "Come on, sweetie. Calm down. I'm right here."

Krissy just sobs, but looks at Kevin. "My head hurts," she tells him putting her little hand over his.

AJ's look hardens, not at all amused.

Kevin looks back at AJ. "I don't know," he answers. "Probably just a good bang. Depends on what she got hit with and how hard."

Ashlynn backs further away from them.

AJ bites his tongue, trying to hold back his anger.

Denise stands in the doorway, barring Ashlynn's escape and watching with worry. "Do you want some ice?" she asks.

Kevin nods. "Please," he answers.

Krissy's eyes start to droop and become unfocused.

Ashlynn's started to cry, as she still tries to back up somewhere to hide.

Kevin nods. "Yep, concussion."

AJ curses softly.

Kevin turns and looks at AJ. "C'mere. You have to keep her awake. You know the drill," he says.

AJ nods and scoops Krissy up into his arms, and does what he can to keep her awake.

Denise hurries in with a bag of ice.

Kevin turns to Ashlynn, but is very careful not to charge her. "Did you hit her on purpose?" he asks.

AJ takes it and gently places it on Krissy's head.

Ashlynn shakes her head no frantically.

Krissy whimpers and clings to AJ.

AJ rubs her back. "Shh."

Kevin sighs. "All because you had to throw a tantrum," he says. "And your sister might have to go to the hospital. Is that what you wanted?"

Ashlynn still shakes her head no, letting out a small whimper.

Kevin sighs again. "Ashlynn, do you want us to take you back to where no one cares?" he asks. "Because if that's what you really want, we will. We want to be your family and to let you have fun things you never had before, but if you want to go back, we'll take you back. Just tell me what you want."

Krissy's eyes start to close again.

Ashlynn starts to wail upon hearing that. He'd told her he was her Daddy and he wasn't going to ever leave her. She felt her heart shatter into a zillion little pieces.

"Hey-hey! Stay up, Munchkin!" AJ says, patting Krissy lightly.

Kevin just stands there. "Well?" he asks. "Daddies want to make their babies happy," he says. "I'm your Daddy. If taking you back will make you happy, I will. Is that what you want your Daddy to do?" he asks.

Krissy's eyes flutter open for a few seconds, but she can't focus on him very well.

"Daddy... tired." she mumbles, slurring her words.

Ashlynn just sobs harder. He'd promised.

"Crap! Kev!" AJ says.

Kevin spins around. "What?"

"She's not too good!" AJ says, looking panicked.

Kevin sighs. "I swear they're going to take them both away!" he says getting frustrated. "AJ, I can't take Ashlynn to the hospital. Who knows what she'll do?"

"I'll take Krissy," AJ says. "I'll call once I know everything's okay."

Denise nods. "They're going to want to know how this happened," she reminds them.

"She got in her sister's way. Plain and simple," AJ says.

Kevin nods. "Kay. Thanks. Krissy, sing to Daddy in the car, Okay?"

Krissy starts humming but no words come out and it's very soft.

Kevin turns to Ashlynn. "You, young lady, are going to get a lickin'," he tells her.

AJ gets up then and hurries out to the car. He straps her in, then speeds off as quickly as he dares to.

Ashlynn just sobs even harder.

Denise leaves the room to give them privacy.

Kevin starts to take off his belt.

Ashlynn clings tightly to Sammy.

AJ still speeds off towards the Hospital.

Krissy's stopped humming and is sleeping in her booster seat.

"KRISSY!" AJ snaps loudly. "WAKE-UP!"

Kevin walks over to Ashlynn and takes Sammy. "You hurt your sister. No more Sammy until bedtime," he says and puts the bear up on a shelf"

Then he bends Ashlynn over the couch and holds her there firmly.

"SAMMY!" Ashlynn screams, reaching for her bear. She was now officially scared - her safety had just left her arms.

"This is a lickin', Ashlynn. IT's going to hurt a lot. But you have been so naughty. And even still, I'm not going to take you back. I asked you if you wanted me to and you didn't say yes, so you're going to stay my baby. And that means when you're naughty like this you get a lickin'."

With that, Kevin brings his belt back and whips Ashlynn's bare backside with it.

Given that he was the dominant person in his marriage to AJ, he'd used it on his husband a time or two and knew how not to cut the skin or leave horrible welts. But knew it hurt.

Ashlynn screams loudly, her tears falling harder and faster now.

AJ reaches the hospital and quickly gets out, parking in a "No Parking Zone" as he gets Krissy and runs in to get help.

The triage nurse immediately takes them back and a doctor starts working her right away. "What happened?" the doctor asks.

Kevin gives her another lash. "This is what happens to my daughters when they inflict harm on their sisters," he says.

AJ sighs heavily. "She got in the way of her sister's tantrum and got hit."

Ashlynn screams again, still wanting Sammy.

Kevin delivers another lash. "Sammy comes down from the shelf when you start showing me you're going to be good," he says. "Not a moment before."

Ashlynn screams again, trying not to choke on her sobs.

The doctor shakes his head. "How old is the other child?" he asks.

"Eight," AJ answers.

The doctor looks surprised. "Eight and throwing tantrums?"

"We just adopted her yesterday," AJ says. "In and out of Homes."

The doctor nods, finally understanding.

Kevin gives Ashlynn two more lashes.

Ashlynn screams both times. She wasn't angry anymore, she was now extremely upset and sore.

"Is she going to be all right?" AJ asks worriedly.

Kevin stops, but holds Ashlynn down. "Are you going to be a good girl?" he asks.

Ashlynn lets loose another sob, as she nods slightly.

Kevin delivers another three lashes.

"Is there going to be anymore hitting, biting, or kicking?" he asks.

Ashlynn starts to hiccup and shakes her head no.

The doctor nods. "Yeah. I think she got it in a pressure point is all," he says.

AJ gives a slight sigh of relief. "So...no permanent damage?"

"We'll do a CAT scan to check for any bleeding, but I doubt an eight year old could cause bleeding. I've given her something in the IV to help her wake up and then we'll keep her awake for most of the night. Short naps."

"Alright," AJ nods, though it was just barely afternoon.

Kevin puts the belt down and gathers Ashlynn up in his arms. "Alright, it's over," he says completely exhausted but willing himself to stay strong for her.

Ashlynn sobs uncontrollably into his shoulder. "Sammy..." She whimpers.

Kevin looks into her eyes. "You understand that if you do something like this again, I'll take him away again?" he asks.

Krissy's eyes flutter open and she seems a little freaked out at being someplace strange.

Ashlynn nods through her tears. She was scared without her best - and only - friend.

AJ smoothes her hair back. "Shh, Baby. Daddy's here."

Krissy whimpers a little. "I sorry, Daddy," she says worried she's here because she did something wrong.

"Baby, you did nothing wrong," AJ murmurs, kissing her head softly.

The doctor steps up. "Krissy? Do you remember how you hurt your head?" he asks.

AJ sighs.

Kevin picks up Ashlynn and carries her over to the bookshelf. He reaches up and gets the bear.

"Here you go," he says giving Sammy back to Ashlynn.

Krissy shakes her head. "Ashlynn sad," she says.

Ashlynn reaches for Sammy, and hugs him extremely tight when she gets him back.

AJ just listens to Krissy.

The doctor smiles. "So I heard," he tells her. "Do you mind if we do a test on your head?" he asks her.

Kevin takes Ashlynn over to the couch and replaces her panties, not caring that it was tender on her spanked and whipped bottom.

AJ rubs Krissy's hand lightly with his thumb.

Ashlynn winces, and tears up again, squirming slightly.

Once clothed again, he takes her back to the kitchen where Denise is putting away lunch. AT least it was re-heatable.

Krissy looks worried. "No shots. Kay?" she asks.

Ashlynn buries her face into Sammy.

The doctor smiles. "Nope! No shots," he agrees. "IT's a funny tunnel that can read your mind. Sounds silly, huh?" he asks.

AJ chuckles, finding that amusing.

Kevin walks up to Denise. "Ashlynn, you need to tell Gramma something," he says. "It was very naughty to go potty on her carpet. What do you say?" he asks sternly.

Ashlynn blushes furiously, and quickly signs 'sorry'.

Kevin shakes his head. "I know you can talk and you're going to say it like a big girl," he says. "Or you’re going back over the couch."

Krissy smiles and nods. "Kay," She agrees.

Ashlynn starts to cry. She didn't want to go back over the couch, nor did she want to talk.

The doctor beams. "Wonderful!" He turns to AJ. The nurse will be in shortly to take you both down to radiology.

AJ smiles warmly at Krissy.

"Alright," he says.

Krissy reaches up to AJ, wanting to be picked up.

Kevin sighs. "Alright, Ashlynn. Couch it is."

AJ picks Krissy up, careful not to disturb anything she's attached to.

"No!" Ashlynn wails.

Kevin stops just as he's about to go back in the living room. "Then I want to hear you say you're sorry to Gramma."

Ashlynn looks pleadingly at Denise for help, signing stuff to her, knowing Kevin doesn't understand it. She tells her Gramma she's sorry, but really doesn't want to talk to anybody other than Krissy just yet.

Denise watches the hands carefully and then smiles warmly at Ashlynn. "Okay," She says and signs. "Kevin, I think Ashlynn's going to need some time before she's ready to talk," she says. "It's okay. I think her apology is sincere."

Ashlynn wipes at her eyes, as she hiccups.

Kevin hesitates but relents. "Alright," he agrees and then sits Ashlynn down in a chair.

Ashlynn squirms and reaches up for him again.

Krissy rests against him and yawns. "Still tired," she tells him, rubbing her eyes.

Kevin kisses her nose. "I need to go to the boy's room," he whispers. "Can you wait five minutes?" he asks. "Please?"

"Yes, I know Baby," AJ murmurs softly. "But you need to stay awake as long as you can."

"Why?" Krissy asks.

Ashlynn pouts, but nods slightly, while trying not to cry.

"Because sissy hurt your head pretty good without meaning to," AJ answers.

Kevin beams and kisses her again. "Thank you, Princess," he says.

"Is she in trouble?" Krissy asks.

"Yes. Lots of trouble," AJ answers. "Why?"

Ashlynn places her arms upon the table, and hides her face into them. Sammy remains on her lap.

Denise smiles at Ashlynn. She signs: "Are you hungry?"

Ashlynn peeks up and nods slightly. She was starved!

Krissy gets one of her thoughtful faces. "I didn't mean to get hurted," she tells Daddy like Ashlynn being in trouble is her fault.

Denise smiles and signs. "How about grilled cheese, soup, and five cookies? You can eat them in any order."

"It's not your fault, Baby," AJ assures her. "Ashlynn shouldn't have been acting like that."

Ashlynn can't help but grin. She starts to sign, asking for the cookies, but stops and thinks better of it. "Grilled Cheese," she signs. "Daddy said cookies are later."

Denise beams. "My! You are a good girl!" she says and signs, praising Ashlynn. "Would you like to learn how to bake cookies with me next time you come to visit?" she asks.

Ashlynn nods her head eagerly.