- Text Size +
A.N.: Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Tesia & story idea. AJ & rest of BSB own themselves, as does MArcus. Warning: Lil' bit of swearing, but not enough to class it as PG.

Girl don’t stop The sun from shining down on me ‘Cause I can’t take another day without your smile And if you take away the loving arms that suit around me Then I might break down and cry just like a child

A.J. was busy rehearsing a song for the concert that night, when he happened to look out into the audience and notice Tesia had gone missing again. “Whoa. Hold up. Where’d the She-Devil go?” He asked, trying not to sound too worried.

“I think Marcus took her to the bathroom,” Nick answered. “Chill Bone. She’s not gonna go no where – and if she did, we’d find her before she got far.”

A.J. shook his head, and asked the band to start the song over again. He was singing perfectly, right up until he felt something – or someone – attach onto his legs. He looked down and smiled at the small face turned upward to look up at him.

“Hiya J.!” A little voice chirped happily. “Marcus lemme see you!”

A.J. ruffled her hair as he kept on singing his part. Once his part was over, he looked at everyone else. “Anyone up to taking five?” He queried. “Seems I’ve a leech attached to my legs.”

Everyone smiled and agreed to a five-minute break. As everyone vacated the stage, A.J. scooped up Tesia and tossed her up into the air, catching her on her way down.

Tesia shrieked with laughter as her brother tossed her up into the air a few times, and caught her before she could fall to the stage floor. Soon as he’d stopped throwing her, she wrapped her arms about his neck in a hug and gave his cheek a slobbery kiss. “C’n I sing, J.?”

“I dunno, Baby,” A.J. told her. “Have you been good today?”

“Uh-huh,” Tesia nodded. “I no touch da keyboard!”

A.J. chuckled. “Yes, I noticed you haven’t touched the keyboard – yet.”

“No touch,” Tesia stated firmly, shaking her little head. “Trouble.”

“That’s right, Honey. You get in trouble,” A.J. nodded. He pushed her brown hair out of her eyes. “Whatcha wanna sing, Babe?”

“Backstreet Boys! Backstreet Boys!” Tesia shrieked, clapping her hands excitedly. She may’ve been five, but she’d not so long ago been four – actually, her birthday had only been last month, so she was still allowed her baby talk and thumb sucking.

“Ah, Backstreet’s Back,” A.J. smiled. “Good choice, Babe.”

“Maestro!” A.J. called. “We need some music for the Little Lady.”

The band nodded, and resumed their positions. They began to play, after having had handed two microphones over.

A.J. helped Tesia with the headset she’d been handed, and made sure her microphone was properly adjusted so that it was near enough to her mouth to hear her sing. He then placed his on, and made sure it was in order. “Go right ahead, Babe,” he smiled down at her. “You can start.”

Tesia beamed up at him, then out at the other Boys, whom were now sitting in the audience with security. She spotted Kevin, waved happily, then began to sing. “Everybody. Rock yer body. Everybody. Rock yer body right. Backsreet’s Back, alright!”

A.J. started dancing a bit then, and tried not to laugh as she attempted to copy him exactly. “Oh my God we’re back again. Brothers. Sisters, everybody sing. Gonna bring the flavour, show you how. You see! Gotta question for yah, you better answer now. Yeah, yeah, yeah.”

Everyone cracked up when the two got to the part where A.J. usually lifted up his shirt – only this time, he didn’t lift his shirt up, Tesia lifted hers up! They all laughed even harder, when they saw A.J. give a fake mortified look, and yank her shirt back down. He rolled his eyes at the audience, then chased his sister around while she still sang through giggles.