- Text Size +
A.N.: Here's another new chapter. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Tesia & story idea. A.J. & Marcus own themselves, as does Bob. Thank-you. Note: The song is Never Gone by the Backstreet Boys.

I walk alone, these empty streets There is not a second you're not here with me The love you gave, the grace you've shown Will always give me strength and be my corner stone So how you found a way to see the best I have in me As long as time goes on, I swear to you that you will be

Once Tesia had left her baby doll to sleep, she went back downstairs, only to find her two puppies playing tug-of-war with one of her father's slippers.

"Hey!" She cried. "Drops that! That's Daddy's!"

The dogs looked up, sensing the tone in her voice. They watched quietly, as she yanked the slipper up and tossed it onto the couch atop her Goosebumps book that still lay there.

"C'mon. I'll takes yah to the park," she told them.

The two little dogs yapped excitedly and immediately trampled one another to get to the front door.

Tesia shook her head, and followed them quietly. She hooked them up to their leashes, then left the house without telling anybody first, like she was supposed to.

The puppies barked at everything in sight, and toppled over one another playfully, as they sniffed along the sidewalk they were being taken down. They loved going for walks!

Tesia had never felt more alone in her life, than she did at that very moment, walking her puppies along the empty streets. It didn't help matters either, that she'd only ever left the house once before by herself.

Snoopy, and Jazzy, the dogs, stopped only long enough to crap or whiz on somebody's lawn, then would stroll along again. Snoopy was a daschund - and the older puppy, and Jazzy a little ball of white fur - they couldn't remember what she was.

Tesia groaned and rolled her eyes as she watched them use the bathroom.

"Walks faster, an' maybe nobody will knows it was us."

The small dogs obeyed, as if they knew what she meant, leaving their owner to her thinking.

Tesia sighed heavily. "Let's just go 'round the block, then home. I don't wanna go to the park no more."

The three companions - two mutts, and one little girl - strolled about the block - alone and silent - until they were back on their street again.

"Wish Daddy were here. He was s'pose to help me gets my puppies to do tricks."

Never Gone, never far in my heart is where you are Always close, everyday, every step along the way Even though for now we've got to say goodbye I know you will be forever in my life (Yeah) Never gone (no no no no no)

Seven-year-old Tesia was home alone - or so she thought. She was swimming about in the backyard pool, minding hero wn business.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" An angry voice demanded.

"Swimmin'," Tesia answered cautiously, moving close to the side, in case she was told to get out.

"Get out of there!" Bob roared. He'd been scared beyond belief to find his little girl alone in the pool.

Tesia quietly got out, and stood with her head hung.

"Now, get over here!" Bob ordered.

Tesia moved to stand before her father, still staring down at her feet.

Bob took a deep breath, as he eyed the dripping wet child warily. He said nothing, as he grabbed the child by the arm, and whipped her around, planting a good solid smack upon her bottom.

Tesia yelped and began to cry immediately. "Ow!"

"You know better, Tesia Lenore!" He yelled. "You do not go in the pool by yourself! You ask me first!"

"Buts you never lets me go in!" Tesia wailed. "I wanna swim, Daddy!"

Bob smacked her bottom again. "That's no excuse! You could drown if you go in alone! Dammit!"

"Ow!" Tesia cried again. "Buts I wanna swim! An' I'm a good swimmer!"

"Tesia! Just follow the rules from now on! Good swimmer or not!" Bob barked, giving her another resounding smack.

Tesia jumped this time, and tried to squirm away, as she felt her Daddy pushing the bottom of her bathing suit into her butt crack. It was obvious then, that she was going to get a bare bottomed spanking now.

"No! Daddy! No!" Tesia wailed, still trying to get away. "I'ma stay outta the pool! I promise!"

"You need to learn, Tesia," Bob stated firmly, as he led her over to a chair, then eased her over his lap after he'd sat upon it. "I'm not going to let you think it's okay to swim by yourself. I do not want to come home one day, only to find you drowned."

"Buts Daddy!" Tesia tried to protetest.

Bob suddenly brought down a few good hard slaps across her seat without any warning, causing her to shriek.

Tesia kicked and screeched as she felt more hard spanks reign down firmly upon her upturned bottom.

"OWW!" She howled. "DADDY! OWW!"

Bob kept at it for a few moments longer, and once her bottom was a nice healthy shade of pink, he stopped just as abruptly as he'd started. He then fixed her bathing suit so that it was proper once more.

"Now, you are to sit at the edge of the pool and not move an inch until I've come back out and said so. Understood?"

Tesia nodded wistfully, as she wiped at her eyes.

Bob gave her one more sharp slap to the backside, then returned to the inside of the house.

Tesia quietly sat on the hard pavement next to the pool, shifting and whimpering, as it was killing her now tender bottom. She sniffled quietly, and rubbed at her eyes.

Bob returned a little while later, now sporting his bathing suit as well.

"Alright," he began, "you can swim with me now, if you promise me you'll never going swimming alone again. If I catch you out in this pool by yourself ever again, I'll beat your ass Tesia. I mean it."

"Yes, Daddy," Tesia answered through sniffles and tears. "I won'ts goes in no more. I promise."

Bob nodded, then jumped into the pool and signalled for her to get in as well. The two of them played about in the pool until an hour before her mother was to come home.