- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars, nor do I own its Galaxy. The things that belong to me are: Some of the characters, the planet Centra, and so on! No flaming! This is the first Star Wars fic I have wrote! Lol...thanks!! Please read and review!


Chapter One:


He was lost. He had nowhere, or nobody to go to. His mother was killed, and his father he never knew anything about. However, he was never told about his twin brother…

Chaba Skywalker was a 23 year old. He lived in the lone Planet called Centra. The war between the Jedi and the Sith never interfered the Planet because of its high security, and well-trained warriors. Chaba had lived there all his life, he even was adopted. But the couple who took him on made his life a living replica to Hell. It wasn’t an adoption…it was slave work! But he learnt a lot on it all. He can repair machinery, ride Podracers, create robots and all sorts. Slave work wasn’t all bad!

But it meant nothing to him. None of those skills were useful when you were homeless. Chaba was walking across the Fields of Centra, right hand in his trouser pocket and the other holding onto a bag, looking down at his feet as he was walking, his mind full of thoughts. He had curly brown hair, and his eyes were revealing, but looked mean at times. He had a fair face, one who would call a ‘handsome’ face. Not knowing this, he basically looked just like his twin brother…Anakin.

Mind not focused on walking, Chaba didn’t realise he had been far gone from the Fields and now was at the Queen’s Palace. He looked up, and saw something his eyes had never laid on before. It was made out of white marble, and the gardens were beautiful. There were droids standing outside the entrance, guarding it. There were camera’s attached to the walls. It was very well protected. Chaba saw a brown fence, and decided to go rest on it. He walked over to it, dumped his bag of clothing he had on the floor, and spread his body over the fence. He lay on it, and was comfortable.

The sun was blazing, and the breeze was cool. He closed his eyes…and drifted off into a deep sleep…

“The Jedi Council want me to spy on you.” said a man’s voice. It sounded rather young. Chaba could see the blurry outlines of two people. One was knelt down on the ground and the other sat on a chair, looking down at the other person.

“That, Young Skywalker, I already knew.” replied another mans voice. This one sounded croaky and old. Chaba tried to move his body, but could feel no such force at all. Was he dreaming?

The rest of the conversation was muted out, and the two figures were now fully visible. Chaba looked at the one sat on the chair. He was an old man. Not very old, but he was reaching that stage and Chaba could sense a little evilness in him. His eyes looked rather devilish. Then Chaba looked down at the other person. He let out a gasp of shock as he saw his face. It couldn’t be…no! That face was too familiar! That voice…that name…It never was the future Chaba Skywalker?

As Chaba was breathing heavily in shock, the voices came back. The old man was speaking.

“Anakin Skywalker, my friend. It was a bit ironic that this Sith Lord could keep others from death, but not himself.” he said.

Anakin Skywalker? Who was he? Chaba tried to shout out something, but nothing came out of his mouth. Not even a little amount of spit! Everything was starting to dissolve…and disappear. Then finally, Chaba leant up from the bench, sweat tricking down his face, his clothes sticking to him and breathing heavily and fast!

“Follow me stranger.” said a robotic voice above him.

He looked up and saw one of those Droids were looking down at him, a laser gun aiming at him.

A/N: I have placed this under Original Fiction because there is not a Star Wars category up and the FanFiction category doesn't work lol. So please bear with me. :) Thanks for reading.