- Text Size +
A/N: This story is also posted on Vaffel.com under the username Spike. It is my Vaffel user :) Just thought I'd let you know...please read and review :)


Chapter Three:


Two months had passed since the day Chaba became a Padawan Learner, and Hyru had taught him everything he knew. Chaba was a quick learner, and when Hyru recommended he would duel with Chaba to test his skills, Hyru was so amazed on how powerful and fast he was with a Lightsaber. They trained on the Fields of Centra where it was safe to avoid anyone spying on them. The area they trained was well covered in tree's and bushes...The Queen recommended to Hyru that they trained here, as this was a place for her when she wanted privacy.

"I knew the force was with you Chaba my young Padawan." Hyru said to Chaba when they sat down on the warm grass. "It is only a matter of time until you meet the Jedi Coucil and I will prove to them how powerful you are!"

Chaba smiled. They sat on the grass, looking up at the clear, blue sky. In the past two months, Chaba had changed. Yes, he had become more powerful and faster, but both appearance and personality had changed now. His hair was a long brown colour and quite curly, his blue eyes were brighter, and he wore Jedi clothing. He had a long scar going from the top-left of his forehead, stopping at his left eyebrow then continuing just below his eye. Altogether it was at least seven inches long. Hyru had given him this scar accidentally while in training. Chaba thought nothing of it. His personality has become stronger. He is a fast learner, and accepts orders from his Master. But he doesn't like getting told to do too much, or hates it when his opinions on things aren't acceptable. Other than that, he has grown into a full man now, who can protect himself with the power of the Force and will help to bring balance to the Jedi Council...along with another Skywalker.

"Master, you know the conversation we had about that other Skywalker in the Jedi Council?" Chaba said, cutting through the silence.

Hyru looked at him.

"Why of course I do." he smiled.

"Don't you have any idea of what he looks like?"

Hyru sighed.

"No Chaba. I told you, I have never been to the Jedi Council. Only when I first started training as a Jedi myself. But I am a spy for them, and in my spare time I search for ones with the Force. I have never found anyone in my whole Jedi career up until now." Hyru explained. "The only way I have spoke to the Jedi Council is via my Comlink device."

"I see..." Chaba replied, raising his eyebrows. He lay back on the soft ground, and closed his eyes. Faces started to appear in his mind. Someone who looked just like him...brown curly hair. Blue eyes...same scar but above the other eye. Who was this person?

"Chaba..." the person said in that familiar voice. Chaba felt a hand grab his arm, and shake it violently. The person was doing it.

"Stop it!!" Chaba yelled at him.

The man's eyes were turning from blue...to a mix of red, yellow and black. Then a deeper voice came from his mouth.

"You will join me!!!" he said in a deep, cybotic voice. "Brother..." Deep breathing could be heard between this, then sudden change took place. Instead of the familiar face that Chaba saw a few seconds ago...the person now wore a black helmet.

"CHABA!!"

Chaba leant up!!! Sweat was trickling down his face, and he was breathing heavily. He looked around, and saw green grass, large trees and big bushes. Then he realised someone had their hand clapsed on his arm, and in protection, he jumped up grabbing his Lightsaber from the ground and igniting it, then jumped around to see who it was, Saber held in front of him.

"Chaba what are you doing?"

It was Hyru. Chaba stood there, confused and lost. He was shaking.

"Calm down Chaba...it's only me."

Chaba put his Saber away in his pocket and sat down on the ground, cupping his hands over his face. Hyru sensed something wrong with him.

"Chaba...what's bothering you?" he asked, sitting on a large rock.

"It's nothing." he said, removing his hands and looking up at his Master. "I am sorry if I scared you."

Hyru sighed.

"I need to go talk with Master Yoda. I shall not be long."

Hyru walked away from their training area, making sure Chaba was well out of earshot. He hid in between some more trees, then he pulled out a little metallic object from his pocket. He switched a button on it and a little hologram of a small species appeared, hovering above it. Hyru bowed.

Then a voice from the hologram spoke.

"Greeting Master Hyru. Expecting you, I was." it said, in a little croaky cute voice.

"Master Yoda. Something is bothering me."

The little hologram didn't look surprised.

"Your Padawan Learner, is it?" the voice asked.

"Yes...and concerning a young Padawan Learner over on your end." Hyru replied.

"Aaah, I see. Who might that be, I wonder?"

"Anakin Skywalker."

"Yes, young Anakin Skywalker. The one to bring balance to us. Strange feelings about this boy, I have." the little hologram confessed.

"But I think there is a connection between Master Kenobi's Padawan and mine."

"What is that, Master Hyru?"

"Their names, Master Yoda. They both share the name 'Skywalker'." Hyru explained.

He was looking around, to see if Chaba was listening. But he could see nobody.

"Coincidence, perhaps that may just be." the little gremlin-like voice replied. "Do not dwell on your feelings about your Padawan. Alot more training, he has yet to come across."

"No, Master Yoda. You must understand. He has been speaking Anakin's name in his sleep. I just heard him say it, but then he said another name. I didn't get a hold of it, it skipped my mind." Hyru explained.

"Hmmm. Bring him to Coruscant right away, you must. Talk with him, I will."

"Okay Master Yoda. Thank you for your advice. See you soon." Hyru said, bowing again.

"May the Force be with you." replied Yoda.

The hologram disappeared. Hyru placed the metallic object in his pocket and walked back to Chaba. He was still sat down on the grass, playing with a little flower, picking petals off one by one. When he noticed his Master had returned, he put the petal-less flower on the ground and got back up. He looked much better.

"Welcome back Master." he bowed. "I apologize for my behaviour earlier. I just had a bad nightmare."

"I understand Young Skywalker." Hyru replied. "Now, we have to visit Coruscant."

"How come? Where is that?" Chaba asked, slightly confused.

Hyru was packing the training equipment away. He saw Chaba's Lightsaber on the ground, picked it up and handed it back to him.

"Coruscant is the home of the Jedi Council, Chaba. We are going to visit Master Yoda. Now get your belongings. We must inform the Queen about our trip to Coruscant."

"But what about the mission the Queen has for me?" Chaba asked, feeling lost.

Hyru had packed everything. Chaba had been doing the same.

"You are already doing that mission my young Padawan."

Chaba was even more confused now.

"What do you mean?"

Hyru sighed.

"The start of it was to become a Jedi. Train and feel the Force, just like a Jedi. And you have done that...and the next part of it is...helping fellow Jedi's bring balance back to the Force. We already have a major Jedi involved, who is going to apparently bring balance back. But...the Council do not trust him just yet."

"Who is this Jedi?"

"Anakin Skywalker."

Chaba shivered slightly at the mention of this name.

"Now come on. We have to make haste. Master Yoda wishes to see you right away. Let's just hope that Queen Selina will let us go."

Chaba felt light headed, but he got his focus back right away. Hyru never noticed, which was good. Anakin Skywalker...the name that was mentioned in my dream, Chaba thought to himself. He emptied his mind, tried to pretend the name never existed, and set off to follow his Master.

Chaba's first Journey after two months training had just begun and throughout this Journey, he will discover alot of things...and he will experience the Force even better!